Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
E.T. Armies is poop don't buy play it.

SrewNDU.jpg

ZwpDVIl.jpg

LSztdfT.jpg

Jj7q4B2.jpg

bClxr9c.jpg

Pros:

+ It has Cards

Cons:

- It's baad.

Damn all of you with this Stardew talk...

[Only adds Stardew to WishList]

[Goes back to Fallout 4]

:p

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats cool that all of you are buying Stardew Valley. This is only guaranteeing that it will be bundled in the next few weeks. Thanks!

Thats cool that all of you are buying Stardew Valley. This is only guaranteeing that it will be bundled in the next few weeks. Thanks!
Yes because developers always bundle their top selling game in the entire Steam store okay it's dropped to number 2 after The Division now but still right away.

Hopefully, it'll be in the $1 tier!
5XEzGLf.gif

Why wouldn't they IndieGala it for charity?
Whatever. That dumbass game didn't even sell that well. They just wanted the quick money and went with the ol' 'think of the children!' excuse to try to cover their asses to all the pissed off Kickstarter backers.

But think what you guys want. Yes it's totally going to be in a $1.00 Indie Gala bundle next week.

*Edited for reference:

In 4 1/2 months:

CLTqwkL.png

th4KcSW.png

In 9 days:

XMSm0f7.png

O28BgYD.png

So yeah, looks like somebody needed some charity and it wasn't the children.

Someone talk me out of Stardew Valley!

Hurry!

Division comes out Tuesday but I really want to play Stardew right now ugh
They're adding player trading one month after game release as an "expansion" then a month after, they're adding new features to pvp as another "expansion." The rest are paid. Oh wait I was supposed to talk you out of SDV. Oopsiesoft.

That's because the only people buying it now are grandma RPGMaker lovers who adore terrible games.
tumblr_naivfnXYcM1qec4gro1_500.gif

I only had the remotest of interest in this Starpoo game, but you guys are really making me want it, now.

I've got to keep reminding myself to never leave the Steam forums. Lots of idiots on the other threads.

Real quick, some peasant talk: Uncharted 4 Beta

Anyone else playing it? I'm loving my time swinging around by my grappling hook rope and falling off cliffs, trying to escape from grenades.

I too am thankful for Motoki and co. for sacrificing.  It just speeds up the Humble Bundling process and help us Cheap Ass Gamers around here.

Wait, he actually leaves the house?
He teaches Spodernomics as an online course at his local community college, but holds in-person examinations at the midpoint and end of each semester.

I hear he's highly regarded on Rate My Professor.

I don't actually care that anyone is buying Sundew Volleyball or whatever, I'm just givin' Motoki shit for funsies (part of our LiS/RM thing).

Also, props to Motoki for finding/making a smaller version of [hairflip.gif]

I don't actually care that anyone is buying Sundew Volleyball or whatever, I'm just givin' Motoki shit for funsies (part of our LiS/RM thing).

Also, props to Motoki for finding/making a smaller version of [hairflip.gif]
But my phone screenshots that I take that look tiny on the phone are gianormous when I come home and look at them. :oops:

Whatever. That dumbass game didn't even sell that well. They just wanted the quick money and went with the ol' 'think of the children!' excuse to try to cover their asses to all the pissed off Kickstarter backers.

But think what you guys want. Yes it's totally going to be in a $1.00 Indie Gala bundle next week.
If it is will you buy it 4 me? K Thx.

Seriously.. the first quest is visit everyone... 3 in game days later I'm at like 18/24... wtf... small town my fuck
Don't focus on that quest lol. I almost quit because of it -.-

Just do some other quests or farm for a bit. You will have other opportunities to meet them.

Apparently from some of the guides I read the quests are all optional and not really the main thrust of the game. Like it's not an RPG or anything. They're just there to kind of guide you and give you suggestions on things to do if you need direction.

Seriously.. the first quest is visit everyone... 3 in game days later I'm at like 24/28... wtf... small town my fuck
Don't focus on that quest lol. I almost quit because of it -.-

Just do some other quests or farm for a bit. You will have other opportunities to meet them.
Apparently from some of the guides I read the quests are all optional and not really the main thrust of the game. Like it's not an RPG or anything. They're just there to kind of guide you and give you suggestions on things to do if you need direction.
My only recommendation is to get started on the bundles in the community center. Especially if you're still in Spring.

Watch TV Wednesdays and Sundays for cooking recipes. The other TV shows will give you info on fishing and other stuff.

My only recommendation is to get started on the bundles in the community center. Especially if you're still in Spring.

Watch TV Wednesdays and Sundays for cooking recipes. The other TV shows will give you info on fishing and other stuff.
I don't want to cause you RPG Maker NERDS propeller beanies to spin in reverse, but are you talking about a game or real life? Cause if you are talking about a game, you can come over and wash my dirty undies for fun instead.

I don't want to cause you RPG Maker NERDS propeller beanies to spin in reverse, but are you talking about a game or real life? Cause if you are talking about a game, you can come over and wash my dirty undies for fun instead.
Isn't that the plot of a few Japanese VNs?

I wish I had so little regard for my disposable income that I paid a guy to play video games.

Wait, no I don't. Can't hate on the guy soaking idiots for cash though; not his fault people are dumb.

I wish I had so little regard for my disposable income that I paid a guy to play video games.Wait, no I don't. Can't hate on the guy soaking idiots for cash though; not his fault people are dumb.
Yep. Loved how people kept calling him a sellout. -.-

Who wouldn't take free money to do what they love. Shit. He literally picks his hours to play video games and makes tons of money.

Who is that streamer? I'm not a child or an idiot, so I don't watch streamers.

EDIT: Oh, thanks Motoki. Having real friends means I don't do that stuff.

bread's done
Back