Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Dang it I totally gilby'd that Necron Overlord DLC for Dawn of War 2, I assumed it was free for all owners of the game forever and didn't read the fine print.

Would have actually used it too as all my other last stand heroes are max level already!

I couldn't get the Dark Souls thing to work easily with VPN and it wasn't worth the time to keep messing with it. Here is the code they sent me that makes it free in cart if someone wants to try it. 

BAAV-STTB

I think Ashes (maybe) still works because it hasn't been posted to Reddit and even if it was Europeans can't buy it and that's like 95% of the Reddit Game deals user base.

Plus no Muricans want dat shit. Some stodgy half finished half baked space strategy game seems like something Germans would like. Plus Stardock. Eww cooties and sexual harassment and stuff.

I don't even want it. I just bought it so I couldn't get yunobai'ed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems golden joysticks blocked tunnelbear's IP (at least in terms of verifying location), but it still worked with other proxys.  I was able to use HitlerCat's code to get him a key, but Pengy99's code is coming up as invalid, so I guess someone already used it.

Don't know if it still works but someone can try

GOX2nbm.png

lol if anyone asks i work for the Ford Motor Company and have over 500 workers :whistle2:$

I bought Deathsmiles this morning before it went off sale. I do loves my shmups. And the Dead Rising games are on the weekend Steam sale. Considering the Dead Rising Collection for $26.99 which includes DR2, DR2: Off the Record, DR3: Apocalypse and all DLC, but I'm scared that my Alpha i3 won't run DR3 very well. Or I could just buy more games on the Devolverdigital sale. My birthday was on Monday so I have a bit to burn on my Steam account at the moment...
Did you check Steam Forums and Youtube - and see how people w/ i3's and Alpha's are running the game and at what settings?

Anyone want a Dark Souls 2 key that MAY work?

PM me. prederably a lurker or someone who doesn't like me; though it may not work -.-

happy to report that with Pengy99's help (phone activation tip and all), I was able to obtain an AMD code at 6pm EST and now a proud owner of Ashes of Singularity 

yay!!!

I never played the original one, on any platform, but I nabbed DS on the last sale on Steam and immediately did all the "hacks". It looked so good and was not until I checked out a video of someone without it and I couldn't believe the difference. Totally worth it!

Also, not that I need it or anything, but Shadow Warrior is only 4.99 for the Special Edition right now. Worth it? I have it in my wallet, so it wouldn't be anything out of pocket FWIW...

What is this game? A strategy game? A space sim? Not sure if worth the hassle for me since I don't like either genre.
RTS. It has kind of a Supreme Commander vibe, which made me want it in the first place. The minimum system requirements are bonkers though.

When did you guys buy yours? I bought my first one at around 1AM EST this morning, then another at 3AM. The one at 3 didn't activate. I have no way of trying the first one since AMD puts new accounts on hold for 48 hours.
Yeah, do the phone activation. I skipped it the first time and then just made a new account when I saw that 48 hour hold nonsense. It went through instantly with the phone-verified account.

Phone activation doesnt mean anything.  It has to do witht he keys being revoked.

I made a new account with my gf's info and it doesnt work still.

Yeah, do the phone activation. I skipped it the first time and then just made a new account when I saw that 48 hour hold nonsense. It went through instantly with the phone-verified account.
Blah, thanks for letting me know about this. Both of my codes were invalidated. Wondering if I should buy one again, if it'll waste another $1.

Phone activation doesnt mean anything. It has to do witht he keys being revoked.

I made a new account with my gf's info and it doesnt work still.
Phone activation does mean something: it means you don't have to wait a couple of days for them to validate your account, then you can put in your code before they get busy revoking them or requiring proof of purchase.

Well, if your code is already invalidated then you're shit out of luck. Activation just ensures you're not fapping around waiting for them to realize there's a glitch before you even gain access to your account.

Phone activation does mean something: it means you don't have to wait a couple of days for them to validate your account, then you can put in your code before they get busy revoking them or requiring proof of purchase.

Well, if your code is already invalidated then you're shit out of luck. Activation just ensures you're not fapping around waiting for them to realize there's a glitch before you even gain access to your account.
That's not even what I meant but ok.

I got my codes and they were instantly invalidated at 8am this morning.

That's not even what I meant but ok.

I got my codes and they were instantly invalidated at 8am this morning.
What does that mean, "invalidated"? Like, you try to redeem and it says this code is invalid? Or, it is valid you just need to send an email to AMD customer support with valid proof of purchase in order for the key to redeem now?

What does that mean, "invalidated"? Like, you try to redeem and it says this code is invalid? Or, it is valid you just need to send an email to AMD customer support with valid proof of purchase in order for the key to redeem now?
The latter, because AMD requires proof of purchase of the GPU which is impossible to give them.

Seems golden joysticks blocked tunnelbear's IP (at least in terms of verifying location), but it still worked with other proxys. I was able to use HitlerCat's code to get him a key, but Pengy99's code is coming up as invalid, so I guess someone already used it.
Suwheet! Danke schon 'n schtuff :applause:

For those who have played Borderlands TPS, is the season pass worth fifteen bucks?
Have not played but from what I've seen, no. It's one content DLC (which is kind of crap), the extra characters (and there's so little content in the base game you'll probably get tired of it playing multiple characters) and a couple of those crappy arenas.

For those who have played Borderlands TPS, is the season pass worth fifteen bucks?
It's worth getting. It's not worth paying 3x what you paid for the base game though.

There are two really good characters that become available to play, one "ok" arena, one decent arena (with level cap boost), and one pretty good story featuring claptrap + craziness (plus level cap boost).

If you own all the other Borderlands stuff, Pre-Sequel is cheap through the triple pack.
Damn, not owning three of the BL1 DLC hampers muh super-discount. What is it if you own everything but TPS? Sub $10?

Never mind, guess it would be $12 assuming it's the same flat 70% discount.

WTF, only $5?!?! Damn me for not having the BL1 DLC. Not paying $7+ for that.

Damn, not owning three of the BL1 DLC hampers muh super-discount. What is it if you own everything but TPS? Sub $10?

Never mind, guess it would be $12 assuming it's the same flat 70% discount.

WTF, only $5?!?! Damn me for not having the BL1 DLC. Not paying $7+ for that.
How do you not have the BL1 DLC. Stahp skipping so many deals!

Thinking of just buying the two pieces of dlc that come with level upgrades and saving five bucks. I won't play the game enough where I'll ever need two dlc characters anyway

How do you not have the BL1 DLC. Stahp skipping so many deals!
Originally Moxie's Underdome and Dr. Zed/Ned/Whatever had SecuRom on it. After that I had moved on to BL2 so I didn't bother. Especially when I simply got Knoxx (was the only DLC that gave extra levels and had decent content) and figured the rest wasn't worth it.

I never bought Claptrap's New Robot Revolution for Steam, so if anyone wantz 2 send me uh coed 4 it i wud apriciate it thx has hallways.

bread's done
Back