Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
So if you get BL: The Pre-Sequal for $4.80 from the triple pack bundle from having the other two, how much does the season pass then cost if you buy that through the pre-sequal & season pass bundle?

Let's be honest -- the BL1 DLC aside from Knoxx was crap.
Nope.

IMHO, both Zombie Island + Claptrap Robot Revolution were decent.

I do think Knoxx was the best of the bunch by far.

EDIT:

The Bank is the only really worthwhile thing in Underdome.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kicking myself because I think most of the BL1 DLC was in the $1 tier of the old Humble Borderlands Bundle.
i regret nuting. That $1 was bull$hit from 2K. They move the last Borderlands DLC to tier 2 and leave Tier 1 incomplete.

Now I remember why I skipped that bundle. No doubt 2K will rebundle their shit again.

p.s. BL2 is still in my backlog, untouched :drool:

Alekhine's Gun is $9.50(ish) from Putingate if you're looking for an excuse to get your account banned.

Yeah, yeah, KISS game, price drops, mediocre reviews, etc.  I can only give what I have to work with.

Just stalk all my Steam friends and seem like only 25% of them suddenly own Ashes.  Out of that, only 1 guy is logging 1 hour of game time.

Spoder doesn't even bother to log 1 min of game time which I find strange  :drool:  b/c he "played" every games

Check the game for trading card and it has none.  Now the mystery is solved.  :whistle2:

If for some reason you don't already have Batman: Arkham Asylum GOTY or City GOTY they are $1.53 each from putingate......or wait for rebundle.

If for some reason you don't already have Batman: Arkham Asylum GOTY or City GOTY they are $1.53 each from putingate......or wait for rebundle.
how much is Battlefleet Gothic: Armada there in Russia? the recent preview seems very promising and I love Warhammer setting

The claptrap dlc was fun for pre-sequel, not dungeons and dragons or mr. torgue fun but still good nonetheless.  I like the baroness class but man is she annoying as hell.

I'd just get the claptrap dlc as the first third of the main game is annoying/boring and I had to force myself to play through it again in TVHM.

Put any money you'd spend on TPS in your piggy bank.  Crack open when Borderlands 3 is released.  It also won't have Anthony Burch ruining it with shitty meme jokes.

Oooh, any restrictions? Never heard of that site and still relatively new to all of this lol
It requires a little work. Need a VPN for Russia (VyprVPN free works). Sign up on gamersgate.com without using the VPN. Clear cookies. Connect to VPN and go to gamersgate.com. Once you are there are see russian pricing, drop your VPN. At that point you can login, add to cart, and buy via paypal. Do not login while you are using the VPN. Do not try and paypal while using the VPN.

The thing about TPS is that Nisha is too OP once you max out her good skills and get high-level orange or better weapons. The Luck Cannon makes her auto-aiming skill a game-breaker. At level 70, it'll do 51000 x 1080% x crit bonus multipliers and gun bonus multipliers per shot. And it can also come as a Two-Fer, so double that auto-aiming at heads and other weak points. Ouch.

I really enjoyed TPS, and I agree that the Claptrap DLC is the only worthwhile part of the Season Pass.

It requires a little work. Need a VPN for Russia (VyprVPN free works). Sign up on gamersgate.com without using the VPN. Clear cookies. Connect to VPN and go to gamersgate.com. Once you are there are see russian pricing, drop your VPN. At that point you can login, add to cart, and buy via paypal. Do not login while you are using the VPN. Do not try and paypal while using the VPN.
I also pay with blue coins but I might just be extra paranoid.

not sure if everyone seen this but saw it on my fb feed

Digital Homocide is suing Jim Sterling for exposing their little scams

http://kotaku.com/angered-game-developer-sues-game-critic-jim-sterling-fo-1765484317
Update - 12:25 pm: Digital Homicide has taken down its crowdfunding request “due to harassers donating amounts specifically to cause charges rather than donations and charge backs to cause financial fees...[W]e will be seeking another avenue for donations”
Sounds like they were Humbled by their support

Fair enough. Thanks for the heads up. I'm at checkout and it shows PayPal $3.06. The games say games for windows live. Is this for the windows store or steam just to verify?

I actually want to get the Arkham Knight Season Pass 'cause fuck those jerks. The only reason I don't do putingating myself is my small non-Steam game collection there.

Thinking of just buying the two pieces of dlc that come with level upgrades and saving five bucks. I won't play the game enough where I'll ever need two dlc characters anyway
If you liked playing as Mordecai, the Baroness is as close as it gets -- there hasn't been another true sniper class since Mordecai. The combination of freeze and explosive shots is a lot of fun. (I agree her voice is annoying).

Jack... you're playing as Handsome Jack... come on... it doesn't get much better than that, particularly if you like playing a deployable class. The hologram Jacks he calls up are just devastating. Much better than Willhelm.

If neither of those two fit your playstyle, then I agree... save some money and just get the claptrap story dlc. If you intend to spend a lot of time with it, consider waiting for a sale on the season pass. The good characters, level cap boosts, and story dlc make it worthwhile.

Overall... TPS is probably the weakest of the series, but it does do some interesting things (low grav, stomp attacks, cryo) so it's worth a whirl if you like Borderlands.

The thing about TPS is that Nisha is too OP once you max out her good skills and get high-level orange or better weapons. The Luck Cannon makes her auto-aiming skill a game-breaker. At level 70, it'll do 51000 x 1080% x crit bonus multipliers and gun bonus multipliers per shot. And it can also come as a Two-Fer, so double that auto-aiming at heads and other weak points. Ouch.

I really enjoyed TPS, and I agree that the Claptrap DLC is the only worthwhile part of the Season Pass.
The holodome not worth it for UVHM and level upgrade?

NLj6a13.jpg

Let's be honest -- the BL1 DLC aside from Knoxx was crap.

The holodome not worth it for UVHM and level upgrade?
If you're considering UVHM and are planning on a lot of endgame you may as well get the Season Pass. There are two cap boosts and two desirable characters.

Otherwise, if you're just going to play through the story once then don't bother with UVHM and level cap boost.

Updating my Gremlins Inc. type impressions.

Still pretty fun after 10 games. Some cards do get a bit repetitive but it still feels fun and is really about using what you get handed to you. I got the win 3 multiplayer matches in a row. I really enjoy ranked though it seems to mix between racing for so many turns depending on the players and racing to 20 points (I prefer this one). I really recommend you play with 4 gremlins max maybe....otherwise too much time between turns and also less strategy in a way. The chaos cards option I frankly kind of dislike, but these get turned off for ranked games. They are always there when active and give points/give evil...usually quite a bit of points though they are generally expensive. 30 points is alright but seems too long to me. One game with 4 players took about an hour and 10-20 minutes or so....kind of boring. 3 IMHO is a good sweet spot though 4 is very playable as well. I will be playing this one now and then when I want to relax and have fun without worrying about reflexes or such.

I had this happen to me before too when I purchased Shadow of Mordor from GamersGate a few months ago using a VPN. Took a couple of hours, but it eventually went through.
Thank you, hoping it goes through! Bummed if the Origins is Russian though, but still pretty cheap regardless.

anyone interested in setting up brodate for Orbital Gear?

it's MP focused and very fun.  Everyone should have a copy by now if you buy bundle consistently

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1juS3BeYdU

Cool, my order went through for the batmans, the Batman Origins are RU though...woops

Guess I will see what I can get for them lol

bread's done
Back