Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
right now enjoying Grim Dawn
How is it? Only just heard of it yesterday but sounds promising (hell, according to their page it's by the lead gameplay designer of Titan Quest and some Blizzard North guys). Not that I'd buy it before the next sale or it gets bundled but could do with another ARPG to never finish.

0bcGeAe.png

fakeyed as 2000th game on Steam. Console peasants can play the game right now, but I have to wait almost 3 more weeks. FML.

0bcGeAe.png

fakeyed as 2000th game on Steam. Console peasants can play the game right now, but I have to wait almost 3 more weeks. FML.
Only in Japan. I really can't imagine that the PC version isn't as big of a screw up as the past two and that From won't say it's too complicated for them to do anything about and then some dude the next day will come out with some tiny fix the next day that makes it all better and improves the graphics ten fold. Again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Only in Japan. I really can't imagine that the PC version isn't as big of a screw up as the past two and that From won't say it's too complicated for them to do anything about and then some dude the next day will come out with some tiny fix the next day that makes it all better and improves the graphics ten fold. Again.
If you have Xbone you can set up your region in account settings to Japan and the game is right now playable from anywhere. No need to set-up another account and buying a copy through Japanese store like with PS4.

And the Japanese version on XBL is in English if you choose it to be so.

AND Microsoft doesn't give a crap if you do it.

Always look forward to seeing Durante fix + mod PC games w/ the most basic of ports.

DSFix, DPFix, and GeDoSaTo are great handy tools.

The PC version is flawless from what I've see . Watched Lirik stream 1/3 of it yesterday.
wait, did he say he was playing the pc version? i heard only the console versions were available now. i know GB streamed some pc version, but that was a review build, and very crashy.

wait, did he say he was playing the pc version? i heard only the console versions were available now. i know GB streamed some pc version, but that was a review build, and very crashy.
[Some] Streamers got a partial version on PC (there were some glitches tho so I hope it's not the final cut)

Guys guys guys.

Remember to stock up on tea for when DSIII hits.

0EqLNUv.jpg

I'm available to help with regional pricing but unfortunately, in this case, shipping kills it.

:whee:

Finished Rise of the Tomb Raider last night.  Was a fun game, similar to the first but without all the QTE nonsense cluttering the first hour or two of the game.  The puzzles also felt better although I didn't have any real trouble with them so they must be easy because I'm retarded when it comes to physics puzzles.  Plot was... sufficient to hang the game on, I suppose.  The main thing I took away was that the game felt long.  Not really in a bad way since I enjoyed playing it but I reached what felt like the natural climax at one point just to realize that I was only halfway through the game.

Good times, okay shooting -- nothing special, fairly easy to noodle through although running, flipping & grappling is fun to do regardless.  Linear, story based game play with options to go back and hunt for collectibles.  Nothing you need to run out and play today but worth your time when it hits your price point.

If you liked TR2013 and thought "This would be great without all these terrible QTEs and maybe some better puzzle tombs" then you'll like Rise.  If you played TR2013 and thought "This is the worst thing since I ate that bowl of earwigs" then Rise won't change your opinion.

0bcGeAe.png

Hey, good idea. I'm 50 away from 2000, wonder if I can rack up that many in the next 3 weeks. The PC port looks great (again, just like Dark Souls 2 was, not sure where this idea that it was terrible came from.)

Any good non-Steam deals on the Deluxe? I tried GMG yesterday but the Spring20 code wouldn't work on it ok it's working now. Surely we can do better though.

And then a patch to Directx 12 which they force everyone to rebuy the game again.
Maybe we will finally get a 75% off sale on Dark Souls 2 after 3 is out.

Also, these gleam giveaways where you have to complete 6 actions to unlock 20 others are just the worst. #firstworldproblems

... Apparently everyone who owned the Far Cry Franchise Pack 2015 got a copy of FarCry Primal added to their account. For thirteen hours or so.

The key you got with that activated on Uplay just fine, which I think means that if you installed the game and got the key, you got a free copy of Far Cry Primal, at least according to Reddit.

Inb4 y u no redeem free uplay key spoder

Y

... Apparently everyone who owned the Far Cry Franchise Pack 2015 got a copy of FarCry Primal added to their account. For thirteen hours or so.

The key you got with that activated on Uplay just fine, which I think means that if you installed the game and got the key, you got a free copy of Far Cry Primal, at least according to Reddit.

Inb4 y u no redeem free uplay key spoder
I posted that here :p

You can't launch uplay's steam keys it without owning on steam.

Now if Ubisoft revokes those keys, you'll be screwed out of owning it ever on steam.

Farcry 3 Deluxe is $7.50 on steam.  I think that is the lowest the steam version has been so far on steam.  (but I could be wrong)

Also, windows 10 downloaded some update that keeps my laptop from connecting to the internet sometime last night.  Huzzah

Farcry 3 Deluxe is $7.50 on steam. I think that is the lowest the steam version has been so far on steam. (but I could be wrong)

Also, windows 10 downloaded some update that keeps my laptop from connecting to the internet sometime last night. Huzzah
Had that happen with one of the major updates a few months ago. It installed a compatability driver or something that causes the wifi card not to work.

Iirc it was a pain to get it back working too. Think had to make windows forget the adapter, then set the adapter back up. Forget exactly, obviously, and may have even just been drivers but anyways there are guides out for fixing it.

If it's not wifi though, then err...hooray Windows?

gaben bucks are burning a hole in my steam wallet.  

watch dogs has been lower for a Uplay version I think but not a steam key, is that correct?  Also is the complete version worth it?

Anyone that got The Division through the recent newegg mess: do you have problems playing the game ?
I tried playing it last night but it kept disconnecting me until I just gave up. I figured the servers were being overloaded by the mass influx of people who got it from the newegg glitch. Maybe it'll calm down by the weekend, who knows.

bread's done
Back