Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Just in case you needed more goo in your life...

GooCubelets the algoorithm is free on tremor after earning 50 coins today.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got Dark Souls 3 from PoutineGate (not Canaduh). Don't know if anyone else has bought it from there but I can be the test rat for if it works.

Enter the Gungeon is pretty fun. It's addictive and fast paced. I do have some complaints of course. First of all some of these enemies are lame, lame, lame. The bullet shaped enemies shooting a handgun, revolver, AK47, Shotgun...blah blah blah are all pretty generic and frankly stupid looking. I haven't figured out if there is a way to skip boss introductions....but if anyone knows please tell me esp for that gattling gull which is long. I also feel the controls could be slightly better (I use keyboard/mouse only one I have a problem with is using e I believe to push over tables and such). The shooting/rolling works well and feels cool. The unlocks are maybe a bit slow for my taste, though they do come when you earn enough money. I wish there was maybe 1/2 more characters (maybe I'll unlock some more). It is hard and feels strongly like a bullet hell sometimes. You get used to it and luckily the blank clears the screen when stuff gets crazy. It is fun for sure, and I will continue to play it, but it could be better. The gun selection is excellent though some of the guns are just plain junk.
Press 'E' to skip boss intros.

Guys, remember, the consent has to come *before* the fuck ing!
That's debatable.

I know we're supposed to be cheap, but has anyone already bought or seriously considering buying a Vive
because fuck that facebooked Rift shit
? I NEEDS the VRs in my life and I am so close to pulling the trigger.

coupon.exe
Hello and good fortune to you. My name is Ngambe Hallis and I am Chief Coupon Director of Nigeria Export Petroleum Bank Reserve. I write to you because I know you are a man of character and discretion. Recently, I have discovered coupons totaling TWO MILLION THIRTY THOUSAND DIRECT2DRIVE DOLLARS and desire to move this currency out of my country due to strife. It is my belief that you can be sent a coupon for this amount immediately. If you consent to this operation, please contact me...

humble bundle has tropico 5 for 6.40ish and you get brother tale of two sons and a bunch of other games :) ive been wanting tropico 5 forever so this is perfect..they're all steam keys
But you didn't want to pay $5.60 more and get Home world as well? For shame.

welp, since i'm also a console peasant, i just tried the remote play app for the ps4. my pc is wired directly to my router, but my ps4 uses wifi, though it's close to the router. played some galak-z, and suffice to say, it works. there's a "tiny" bit of lag and it doesn't look that great. it defaults to 540p but you can raise it 720p but i suspect that would increase lag, but it's definitely playable. anyways, not the ideal way to play but it's there if you need it...

Direct2Drive sent me an email asking if I "consent to receive a coupon" which felt a little creepy...
So, is this a killer discount like on Val Day 2016 at 50% off where the coupon stacks on top of already on-sale prices?

D2D could use more of these deals - since in doing so, people might actually buy stuff from them, for once...

EDIT:

Looks like "CONSENTGRANTED" is the code for 30% off, I noticed from Reddit GameDeals.

Oh, and my $100 Steam card from BJ's showed-up and is all activated. Yay.

So, is this a killer discount like on Val Day 2016 at 50% off where the coupon stacks on top of already on-sale prices?

D2D could use more of these deals - since in doing so, people might actually buy stuff from them, for once...

EDIT:

Looks like "CONSENTGRANTED" is the code for 30% off, I noticed from Reddit GameDeals.

No, but even if it was.. the coupon that made almost everything $30 and under free was a better coupon ;)

What kind of deal did you get from BJs?

That's debatable.

I know we're supposed to be cheap, but has anyone already bought or seriously considering buying a Vive
because fuck that facebooked Rift shit
? I NEEDS the VRs in my life and I am so close to pulling the trigger.
Looking at the Vive myself. I've got adulting to do first though, and even once that's done I've still got to upgrade to the 980ti. Looks as though you had to pre-order to get it any time soon anyways though.

Indie devs when they post hoop-jumping Gleam giveaways:

63436444.jpg

Looking at the Vive myself. I've got adulting to do first though, and even once that's done I've still got to upgrade to the 980ti. Looks as though you had to pre-order to get it any time soon anyways though.
Buying a 980ti anytime I'm the near future would be stupid without seeing the price/performance of pascal.

I find it funny that they have a code at D2D when only three items on the site are on sale - a bundle fodder bundle at $10, an interesting experimental game at 10% off, and The Banner Saga 2 preorder.

Jesus, eff those guys.

EDIT:

Consent granted for BJs?

Heh, GG refunded me for DS3. Probably because of the proxy nonsense they caught me with (my bad there).

Any way I could PayPal any of you folk to buy it for me?

Were you using the updated version of gleam solver?
I believe I was using version 1.3.6 at the time, but it looks Tampermonkey auto-updated to 1.3.8 now that I just checked. I've been receiving "Sorry, you're creating too many entries; try again later", which essentially spells doom and gloom. So I suppose even with delayed entries using a script is still use at your own risk. /shrug

Heh, GG refunded me for DS3. Probably because of the proxy nonsense they caught me with (my bad there).
Any way I could PayPal any of you folk to buy it for me?
Let me guess, you logged in and checked out with the vpn on and didn't use Blue Coins.

We should stop talking about Putingate here because people screw it up and make it super obvious what they are doing and it just makes Ashot clamp down more and go looking for it.

At this point I've pretty much put them in the too much of a PITA to buy from anymore like Nuuvem and they'd have to have an amazing deal and not some NakedSolidFakeEyesBro crap to get me to even try.

Free Brothers key for the first CAG regular* that quotes my post

Make sure you don't own it first.

*If I hate you, you don't get the key!

EDIT: Gone

bread's done
Back