Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
wat2.png

wat
Do it

So, since we have both Dawn of War 3 + Dishonored 2 coming...

...where's Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2?
Sadly this is one of those situations I am almost glad it's not coming out. Because I know they will find some way to dumb down the game and make it less about WoD stats and more about generic gameplay. Either way would be nice to have it though,

Battleborn is a pretty damn fun game. You just have to remember your playing a MOBA and even though your like 500 lbs with a minigun your not Heavy Weapons Guy and will die pretty fast if you try to 1 v 3-5 players.

Reviews are now shown differently on Steam. Games now have an overall rating and a recent rating. There are also 2 columns displaying user reviews. On the left is the old style review sorting, on the right is recent reviews.

All this means is that I can mark reviews as not helpful a little bit faster since more are shown at a time.

Bleah.  They should have the most overall helpful on the left and newest on the right or something.  I don't want to see only stuff with three ratings because it's "new".

The review system needs to be overhauled. In addition to a general yes/no recommendation, there should be specific ratings in categories such as:

gameplay/controls

graphics/sound

performance/compatibility

story/presentation

with each category rated on a 1-5 star scale. This would help users to better understand how a game's rated overall. Also make it possible for people to rate games they own without having to add one of those lame "pressed start, got killed by a goat, would play again 10/10" reviews that plague the store.

Last edited by a moderator:
So there's a chance we'll see it again, hopefully not in some awful bastardized form.
Obsidian's also shown interest in making a sequel to it in the past, and recently hired the lead Bloodlines designer. With Obsidian already working on Tyranny for Paradox, the door seems open and the possibility of a sequel seems more likely now than it ever has before.

so which one do u recommend?
Get 4. Four and three are similar enough to not matter much to a casual player. Avoid Hardline. It's different, and while fun in it's own way, the amount of players on PC is abysmal in comparison to the others.

any opinions on whether risen 3 is worth five bucks
go for the Complete Edition.
I don't think suggesting meh DLC at 50% more price but nowhere near 50% more content is the best advice in the world for someone already on the fence about getting the game for $5.

If he doesn't have the first two then sure get the franchise but otherwise the base R3 for $5 is plenty.

Obsidian's also shown interest in making a sequel to it in the past, and recently hired the lead Bloodlines designer. With Obsidian already working on Tyranny for Paradox, the door seems open and the possibility of a sequel seems more likely now than it ever has before.
I so hope Obsidian is going to do it. I tweeted Avellone out, as soon as I knew Paradox bought it.

Here's something Chris Avellone said, in reply:

Chris Avellone‏@ChrisAvellone

@MysterD @PdxInteractive Need to get Brian Mitsoda (and @Murderblonde hmnnn...?) on board!
Brian worked on the original Bloodlines. Murderblonde is Annie, his wife.

Both are at DoubleBear.

Would so love to see them both get on board.

Free "On The House" DLC Stuff on EA Origin service:

https://www.origin.com/en-us/store/free-games/on-the-house

Battlefield 4: Dragon's Teeth DLC

Battlefield: Hardline - Robbery DLC

You may add these even if you DO NOT own the base-games yet.

Might as well add 'em, in case you buy the base-game later.
Apparently EA will have more free Battlefield DLC over the next few months as well. Xbox one also had Hardline premium upgrade free for EA access members. Not sure if that is the same for Origin Access on PC.

damn, by the time i was able to recover my battlenet account at work, codes gone. Damn day job.

at least it was not some filthy lurkers.  thanks for drop

damn, by the time i was able to recover my battlenet account at work, codes gone. Damn day job.

at least it was not some filthy lurkers. thanks for drop
Do you still need one? Some reason amazon sent me two extra AFTER I cancelled my collector's edition

I already got it order at Gamestop since it had a baby Winston figure and poster.

I already got it order at Gamestop since it had a baby Winston figure and poster.
Dang, I like that Baby Winston (better than the CE fig) but paying 70 bucks for the CE (GCU, plus certs) seems better than paying full price at GS...

At some point I'll eventually get to play OW... for now.. I wait... increasingly less patient.

Anyone still looking for an Overwatch beta key might as well stop, it'll be open for everyone starting tonight without the need for a key.

Dang, I like that Baby Winston (better than the CE fig) but paying 70 bucks for the CE (GCU, plus certs) seems better than paying full price at GS...

At some point I'll eventually get to play OW... for now.. I wait... increasingly less patient.
I wanted to grab the CE for the art book

I'm pretty sure the Baby Winston is something they're going to sell later for $20 or less.

Pengy hooked me up with the beta key, CAGS to the rescue. Thanks to pengy and Keeper for the offer
Sweet, I'm glad you got a key.

I got two keys left, just send me a pm if anyone wants it.

If you had beg for a key in a pm before I posted this then you aren't getting one so don't bother asking.

gone

https://gleam.io/0N8PC/deduction-random-steam-key
13 of 13 actions required.

Available Actions:
- Steam: Join Group (Hidden)
- Visit Page: Play games and earn free AAA games and expensive ingame items ! Totally free ! (Hidden)
- Visit Page: Join our telegram chat and earn free games everyday ! (Hidden)
- Twitter: Follow (Hidden)
- facebook: visit (Hidden)
- Visit Page: View this tweet (Hidden)

free poop

You guys all talking about how you got one you didn't own made me cave and moran through joining and unjoining a bunch of shit Steam groups and tweeting and shit.

I got one I owned.  :fridge:

RAW7K-X54FP-HE2Z9

bread's done
Back