Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Speaking bro, id like to thank fox last night for making sure neither syntax error or myself had to be in last place at lead and gold. it fits you well and I nominate you to make it a permanent change.
Your mom was distracting me. She kept trying to steal my stick, blow up my keg, and get my gold. I'll make sure to put her in her spanksy cage next time we play.

How does my bundle sacrifices look?

23eooP1.png

It is still free.
But now free version doesn't give cards or +1.

That's WAY more important thing than game itself.

I really want to play the Hotline Miami games but the weird vertigo inducing perpetual screen tilting keeps me from being able to play them.

Last edited by a moderator:
I still haven't played The Talos Principle but I do plan to. DLC worth owning? Paying as much for the DLC as I paid for the game...not sure I can do it.

I still haven't played The Talos Principle but I do plan to. DLC worth owning? Paying as much for the DLC as I paid for the game...not sure I can do it.
It's one of the better DLCs I've ever played. ~10-12 hours, interesting story, quality writing, super challenging final puzzles. If you like the base game then you'll more than likely enjoy the DLC. More of the same and it did a great job of scratching that itch that I had after finishing the main story. Since you haven't even started that yet, though, you might as well just wait until you do or until there's a 75% sale.

Did anyone else have Family View turn on for no reason on Steam and the website? I don't even have mine set up and don't have a PIN. Seems to have turned off now, but still, made me worry.

Hotline Miami 2 as good as the first?
At worst I found it an equal amount of fun. In places its better. On whole, I think some of the level design decisions they made don't make it as tight an experience as the first game, but its still really good fun and the soundtrack is incredible. The level editor makes it a deeper experience as there are some really strong user made levels.

If you enjoyed the first, $3.74 is an easy yes. Just like weiler's mom.

22.59 - M̱̱᷉i̱̱͚̱̚s̱̞̱ṯ̱̓e̱͏̱ṟ̫̱Glitch: #29 - Initia: Elemental Arena - 5 of 6 actions required
Time: 5.5.2016 19.59.13 (25 seconds ago)
Link: https://gleam.io/pLd6a/initia-elemental-arena

https://gleam.io/pLd6a/initia-elemental-arena
5 of 6 actions required.

Available Actions:
 - Steam: Join Group
 - Steam: Join Group (Hidden)
 - Twitter: Follow (Hidden)
 - Visit Page: Check out this green-light campaign!
 - Visit Page: Follow our Curations! (Hidden)
 - Answer a question! (Hidden)

You're literally the only other person I found who doesn't like Portal.

Unless you do like Portal and you're just not very good at it.
I dont like Portal either.

I felt like most of the puzzles werent puzzling, just had to find the wall that I didnt see there 3 minutes ago.T

Talos Principle is a much better first person puzzle game.

Do we have a steam code trade thread? I've got a CS complete pack I need to trade for something. I have no use for it really aside from trade fodder

I dont like Portal either.

I felt like most of the puzzles werent puzzling, just had to find the wall that I didnt see there 3 minutes ago.T

Talos Principle is a much better first person puzzle game.
Talos Principle was also... five years after Portal? More? I won't argue that Portal lacked complexity but it sort of launched the first person puzzler genre... or, at least, made it popular again.

Talos Principle is good.  A few puzzles were a little asinine and some of the hard ones were like "this isn't hard...".  Definitely get your mileage out of it for $10.  Wish those coupons were still floating around as it's super great at $5. 

Checked out the clearance mice at the nearest Walmart today.  They had some really small crappy wireless mice for $10 and a Razr Naga mmo mouse in a box that was beat to hell for $30 more than they sell for on Amazon.

http://newsletter.marvelheroes.com/hostedemail/email.htm?CID=34508565257&ch=DE2B200B73B47B5FE99522E284115CEC&h=b8e8b4d3ee955b8ae96c1297622c64b8

Marvel Heroes 2016 said:
Begin celebrating the arrival of Marvel’s Captain America: Civil War to theaters by choosing a side and unlocking a free character!

Starting Friday May 6th at 9:00 AM Pacific Time...

REDEEM the code TEAMCAP to unlock Captain America!
or
REDEEM the code TEAMIRONMAN to unlock Iron Man!

Whose side are you on? You can only use one code! Choose a side at: marvelheroes.com/redeem

Hopefully...Obsidian, DoubleBear + Chris Avellone are getting to work on Bloodlines 2 now. :p

EDIT:

2016 - Return of the Hunger VRAM

original.jpg
Given that ...

1. ...Some games now are in the 2GB VRAM requirement range & some games eat almost 4GB of VRAM or more at higher settings (Watch Dogs, Batman AK, AC Unity, AC Syndicate, SoM, etc) @ 1080p or better...

2. ...And with the whole cutting edge 4K + VR push coming...

...is anyone really surprised here? [shrug]

Hopefully...Obsidian, DoubleBear + Chris Avellone are getting to work on Bloodlines 2 now. :p

EDIT:

Given that ...

1. ...Some games now are in the 2GB VRAM requirement range & some games eat almost 4GB of VRAM or more at higher settings (Watch Dogs, Batman AK, AC Unity, AC Syndicate, SoM, etc) @ 1080p or better...

2. ...And with the whole cutting edge 4K + VR push coming...

...is anyone really surprised here? [shrug]
Didn't you check the VRAM? It's 7.5GB!! Doesn't it remind you of something? xD

bread's done
Back