Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
What I mean is why the fuck are we supposed to care if we can't buy it unless you are trying to rub our nose in shit for missing a deal that lasted 30 seconds at some ass early time in murica?

Oh fuck it, it's too early for me to deal with your Spanish MysterD rainman nonsense and I need to put you back on ignore again for posting inappropriate NSFW shit. Because some of us do actually work.

9:46am (EST) GMG Mystery Birthday Bundle 'Out of Stock'

9:47am (EST) GMG Mystery Birthday Bundle 'IN STOCK'

Last edited by a moderator:
I just wasted .06 for this: 

ASTEROIDBOUNTYHUNTER:HY9NQ-PP7AJ-892X3

How am I going to explain this to my wife? She'll divorce me for sure because of this senseless gambling. 

Enjoy scrubs.

QLAZ9-GXYVH-0XVXJ

YHRE2-CLM0M-JE8XC

LC8P2-LTLXA-E5NIE

Last edited:
Might as well clear out this other GMG crap too.

ZACKZERO:I4BMM-98J3A-WDY2B
KEEBLES:DXFB4-I23F5-FZL6F
OCEANCITYRACING:YHIV3-9EYGX-B8M6K
TIDALIS:IQ6DQ-RYBPK-BJB70
TGPandBTDTPACK:MPGP5-ZDZYY-VK0A2
VELVETASSASSIN:350PY-QT8Q0-Q5JPJ
CANYONCAPERS:pYYFH-B7KZ3-AGJNM

Well, I was able to get one on my slow phone while eating my morning muesli. So no one has an excuse now. Got something called shitroid shitty shitter.

For like 30 seconds apparently. Gone again.

Edited to add: They should just gift one to people on their mailing list or give them a targeted code to buy it for 6 farthings or whatever. If they open it to everyone then the Spanish and Russians and other shady fucks just horde them all.

Happy Birthday to us. Only the greedy shady fuckers who have no life and hang out online 24/7 watching for deals get a present.
Meesa likey Angry Motoki

If I can't be bothered to click ten Facebook/Twitter/Steamgroup/LiveJournal/MySpace spam links for some shit Gleam game, I'm not going to pay 6¢ for one either!

If I can't be bothered to click ten Facebook/Twitter/Steamgroup/LiveJournal/MySpace spam links for some shit Gleam game, I'm not going to pay 6¢ for one either!
You pass the Moran test and win at the Internets.

The rest of us are hopelessly addicted and beyond saving.

fmHnzer.png

Back to 100% again. Now bring the third episode please.

Yes, I know it was delayed to June/July :(

bread's done
Back