Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
But it's external.... what do you have to do to make it internal?
I'll be the D this time and explain it to you.

All external drives are just internal drives in external enclosures. All you PROBABLY have to do for this Seagate is take apart the enclosure and unscrew it from the drive bay, then you have an internal. Western Digital started a trend in 2013-14 of soldering USB ports straight onto the hard drive SATA slot, so you can't plug it into an internal SATA bay.

I don't think Seagate does that, but you'll have to double check this Seagate product to make sure it doesn't have something like this:

7853506200_1303823762.jpg

Video - how to disassemble a Seagate Expansion HDD:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dW0d0u-FqoE

Western Digital started a trend in 2013-14 of soldering USB ports straight onto the hard drive SATA slot, so you can't plug it into an internal SATA bay.
This is what I thought Seagate was doing with this gen. That's why I was asking. Because it USED to be just a bay you could crack open. Lately, those jerks are making it a PITA to do so. The 2 that said they had 2 in stock around me had none. So ... alas.

Got my $10 Mad Catz headset today.  I mean, for $10 I can't really complain, but these look pretty cool, feel pretty good, and sound pretty good (bass heavy, but I like it).  

Edit:

lol...to further annoy Syntax, a Lakers657 recently listed a pair on Amazon for $75.  Any relation to Lakers714?  lol  You can buy it from him and save $5 Syntax!

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my $10 Mad Catz headset today. I mean, for $10 I can't really complain, but these look pretty cool, feel pretty good, and sound pretty good (bass heavy, but I like it).
You got multiple?

If So

Good

If Not

But why nut?

I bet I will be hopelessly addicted to overwatch for like a month or so and then kind of wane it off. It's fun but I do think it needs more content, though it will get it eventually.

I liked Titanfall too, and played a lot for a month but it just didn't last very long. Hoping Overwatch turns into the better purchase.

Here's some trash that will blow your goddamn mind:

68WFP-GKYKJ-YBTPB

(it was Bionic Commando, btw. I'm assuming it was lurked by some stain)

I bet I will be hopelessly addicted to overwatch for like a month or so and then kind of wane it off. It's fun but I do think it needs more content, though it will get it eventually.

I liked Titanfall too, and played a lot for a month but it just didn't last very long. Hoping Overwatch turns into the better purchase.
All that stuff I underlined:

That all is likely not gotten happen, in this DLC-era that also lack both SDK's + modder support.

I think I liked the Overwatch beta...since I frankly suck at FPS....CoD, Battlefield, Titanfall, Evolve, others.... This one I played well in and had a good and frustrating time sometimes. It's a big time team game, and only time I got really pissed was when people acted like it was team death match. I'm looking forward to it since I became addicted to it during open beta, and am sure I'll go crazy playing it for a while.

I also like the not unlocking guns and such.....I'm so slow on leveling up in those games. I do feel that the support role needs another character almost immediately though. It becomes slightly shallow playing them, though I am a big fan of the one robot guy.

sound like how you described Team Fortress 2.

I hope it wanes off though. My backlog beckons..

The Target by my work supposedly had two in stock but I wasn't excited enough to use up part of my lunch seeing if they existed or not.
You probably made the right call. They had one in stock at my Target, and it was still there when I got there (which surprised me). But despite taking it to the service desk to get it price matched via the app, it still rang up at $93 instead of $55. So it's very much YMMV.

You guys are such fakeyconsolebros, talking about getting all the hyp nu gamez that Gamestop runs promos on for PS4 and Xbone at $40+ on release. Last year, it was Fallout 4, and a few months ago it was The Division, and now it's Overwatch. Clearly, you haven't been disenfranchised often enough by early adoption gaming and still think day one access to AAA games that you have to download 10GB patches for is a good idea.

Someone call Bethesda and Ubisoft and the other AAA companies and tell them to get working on more overpriced betas that need 12 updates to run correctly for the fakeyconsolebro gamers on CAG.

(and yes I'm interested in one game coming up, No Man's Sky, but I won't buy it until it's at least 33% off)

Glitches are the ONLY time where it's acceptable to be playing a game a few days after release. I haven't seen one for Overwatch yet, but it's surely not going to be worth $40. Get glitched or get out, that's my motto.

But hey, some people like wrestling, where people are good one week and bad the next and disappear for a month and come back as someone entirely new because people's attention spans are so short these days they can't even squirrel.

I just wanted to kill some mooks and stare at some very nicely rendered butts and spray paint cute sprays.................waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.  :cry:

I haven't seen one for Overwatch yet, but it's surely not going to be worth $40. Get glitched or get out, that's my motto.
I think the cheapest Overwatch has been was $30 using a combination of discounted Best Buy gift cards from Ebay, and a sale on Blizzard cash cards at Best Buy. But yeah, no glitch level pricing sadly.

So I'm heading to Target tomorrow anyways, how does one get the CAG price? Anyone have a link for the exact item?

Never mind, figured it out. It's out of stock there but a nearby store has 2. May be worth the trip. Maybe I'll call them in the morning.

sometimes, the logic of Microsoft is mind boggling.

They said that Halo will be Xbox exclusive and their ace in the hole

And then they release a map editor for PC WITHOUT the game to play. Tell me, why would I spend all my time in FORGE making map for some console pissant to play in a game that I can't play? :wall:

some ppl might argue that a subset of the pissants will create content on PC and then play them on the Xbox. Hello? They are pissants b/c they don't want to deal with PC gaming in the first place.
After what Microsoft has been doing to it's phone division, I think I've had my fill of Microsoft logic for a long long time.

For just only $2.29 what a deal  you can get 10 random keys on g2a. 

Don't worry I'm here to protect your wallet.

Flesh Eaters / Lup / Kivi Toilet and Shotgun / Turbo Pug / Super Mustache / Culling of The Cows
Terra Incognita Chapter One / Tinboy / Tower of Elements / Sirius Online

You know, we've moraned enough blind bundles here that, if they ever had a significant chance for anything good, someone should have gotten something non-terrible by now.

You know, we've moraned enough blind bundles here that, if they ever had a significant chance for anything good, someone should have gotten something non-terrible by now.
I know but it looks there are still too many people who don't know it and keep failing on it

Damn, Steam wouldn't allow them to put Sunset up for $1. Now do I spend $0.89 of real money, $1.99 of Gaben bux, or wait for a bundle? I haven't played a good walking simulator in a while.

Anyone else spending their day setting up Vive? Anyone? Hmm? All I've done is move furniture around and I'm already anxious to do something else, up to and including, mowing the lawn.

VR: so far, a pretty smart investment imho.

bread's done
Back