Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Except it does work!

In the client, right click on Mass Effect 2, select "View Game Details", choose a thing, then click on "Buy now". You'll get a prompt to buy Bioware points. You can use the code there.

This does not work if you try using a normal checkout via the store. But it does work if you add them from the game details.

And in case anyone's wondering, Bioware points are worth the same down here. Phooey.
02240369.jpg

Picked up overwatch earlier and planned to play a game or two. Three hours later just now logging off and have to be up in a few hours. It's one of those games I see.

I need to add you guys.

That One Manga Day free DLC bullshit is ending within seconds of going live. How are the weebs getting it so quickly? You'd think their carpal tunnel problems would affect their ability to click fast.

Last edited by a moderator:
That One Manga Day free DLC bullshit is ending within seconds of going live. How are the weebs getting it so quickly? You'd think their carpal tunnel problems would affect their ability to click fast.
It's not even real weeaboo. It's made by Russians and the translation is in really bad Russlish.

Picked up overwatch earlier and planned to play a game or two. Three hours later just now logging off and have to be up in a few hours. It's one of those games I see.
See, there's something about it... I can't put my finger on it because it's just a MP shooter... people bunny hopping and all. So when they start doing the bunny hop, I switch over to Magilla Gorilla and Y button them across the screen.

Isn't it just a soundtrack and some jpgs? Who gives a shit about that except for Bobby and Foxhack

18.32 - M̱̱᷉i̱̱͚̱̚s̱̞̱ṯ̱̓e̱͏̱ṟ̫̱Glitch: #581 » [Bundles] The Culling + free game (C$15.29 / $13.49 / £9.89 / 13,49 €) - https://www.bundlestars.com/en/bundle/the-culling-plus-free-game
18.32 - M̱̱᷉i̱̱͚̱̚s̱̞̱ṯ̱̓e̱͏̱ṟ̫̱Glitch: #582 » [Bundles] The Culling 2 Pack + 2 free games (C$22.49 / $22.49 / £16.19 / 22,49 €) - https://www.bundlestars.com/en/bundle/the-culling-2-pack-plus-2-free-games

Canadian two pack price might be a mistake, almost same price as single copy. ($17 usd)

Free game is lichdom, you probably have it.

Has anyone seen any gameplay footage of Dead Island Definitive Edition? Would like to purchase it on steam for 85% off, but am not sure. Bit concerned that it will run like poop.

Also, anyone know how long the 85% discount will last for?

Has anyone seen any gameplay footage of Dead Island Definitive Edition? Would like to purchase it on steam for 85% off, but am not sure. Bit concerned that it will run like poop.

SPECIAL PROMOTION! Offer ends 1 August

It's probably same poop with slightly different name.

I'm pretty sure PewDiePie played that Omnibus game a while ago. 

So another weekend with no good deals I assume?  At least the summer disappointment is near. 

I'm pretty sure PewDiePie played that Omnibus game a while ago.

So another weekend with no good deals I assume? At least the summer disappointment is near.
We don't need no deals. We just need a drunk Overwatch bro night (Friday).

So there's a game called Back in 1995 that's retro to the Playstation era.  lol.  Wow.  I mean there is already retro overkill to 8 bit and 16 bit stuff, but now are we going to retro to the early days of 3D gaming?  

Nope @ footage for DI: DE; ain't seen any.

If it runs like crap on most systems, I do wonder how it'd run on a 1070 or 1080...

So there's a game called Back in 1995 that's retro to the Playstation era. lol. Wow. I mean there is already retro overkill to 8 bit and 16 bit stuff, but now are we going to retro to the early days of 3D gaming?
Are you ready to hear a secret?

Some day even VR will be considered retro! Because time is a thing that exists!

Oh, I understand that, but my issue is with the fact that Playstation era provides nothing other than a crappy version of what we have now.

8-Bit and 16-Bit 2D gaming I can see the appeal to an extent. It's different. Playstation is just rudimentary, clunky 3D.

If we have some super advanced VR in the future, what would the point be of making a retro version with crappy VR?

So there's a game called Back in 1995 that's retro to the Playstation era. lol. Wow. I mean there is already retro overkill to 8 bit and 16 bit stuff, but now are we going to retro to the early days of 3D gaming?
The concept actually seems kind of cool, it seems to be a throwback for Silent Hill. It has mixed reviews though and only lasts for 2-3 hours. I wouldn't mind seeing a good Silent Hill/Resident Evil clone with PS1 style graphics.

Oh, I understand that, but my issue is with the fact that Playstation era provides nothing other than a crappy version of what we have now.

8-Bit and 16-Bit 2D gaming I can see the appeal to an extent. It's different. Playstation is just rudimentary, clunky 3D.

If we have some super advanced VR in the future, what would the point be of making a retro version with crappy VR?
Garbage devs will take advantage of any opportunity to cut corners and call it "retro".

Shut up this is the Overwatch thread.

Blizzard came out and said their servers are 20.8hz....and I thought CSGO was terrible for their 60hz...but Blizzard allows 60-62 or something in custom games via a selectable preset.

Shut up this is the Overwatch thread.

Blizzard came out and said their servers are 20.8hz....and I thought CSGO was terrible for their 60hz...but Blizzard allows 60-62 or something in custom games via a selectable preset.
Sorry, I spent my Overwatch money on another Hitachi Ultrastar Refurb since the one I bought in December is full. $35 shipping on ebay if anyone is looking for a cheap HDD for their Steam games.

Well, yeah. The passage of time is why I already lived through eras of terrible graphics out of necessity and have no desire to go backwards in time because "lolretro!"

It's not as though I was ever playing my Sega Genesis and thought "Boy, this Sonic the Hedgehog is pretty good but I sure wish it looked like a shitty Intellivision game." I've no idea why looking like a shitty 25 year old game is suddenly a selling point.

~Killing Floor 2~

Double XP & Daily Drop Weekend

Double XP for your perks. Guaranteed one item drop per 24 hours during the event. Tired of earning .03 per trading card? Try earning .04 per USB key drop in Killing Floor 2 --- or maybe get lucky and get one of those precious skin drops that almost no one buys for $50, $100, $200+.

Either way -- Gaben bucks!

Side note: it was fun watching the bros play KF2 the other night. I specc'ed a few matches but the server remained full the entire time. Maybe more of you need to join in to fill a second server?

bread's done
Back