Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
They're playing Who's Your Daddy tonight in the bro group.

So far I've heard Spoder say:

"Who wants to be the daddy?"

and

"Does anyone want a dildo?"

I can't unhear that. :whistle2:& :fridge: :oops:
I am both happy and sad that I overslept then. But honestly, everybody should have known it would happen going into it!

That's pretty much every restaurant in Seattle. Well that or some Asian hole in the wall. But they are even getting wise to it too. Some of them started putting on a fresh coat of paint and a few vases with fake flowers and then jacking up the prices for the same food that stupid white people will pay because atmosphere.

There's one restaurant that everyone goes on about like it's some secret find because it's in the back of some Asian strip mall by a big ugly dumpster but doesn't actually look like shit inside. People act like it's this little secret they discovered. Except the place is always fucking crowded so everyone knows the damned secret.
And yet, I noticed you didn't name the Asian strip mall restaurant. So are you trying to keep it secret?

I live in Seattle and I don't eat out of a dumpster.

Anyway, I sure wish I could have made it for Who's Your Daddy night but I have an 8-month old son and he ate beans for the first time today so I'm knee deep in some shit. Have fun.

Thanks for making me feel better about not thinking about joining.
You know at first I was like, this is stupid and I won't last more than 5 minutes, but then an hour later we were still playing it. Granted, it is stupid, glitchy, and very limited, but it was enough stupid fun to entertain. Kyanos is an expert daddy but I'm beginning to think he's just pretty good at anything he plays.

You should have at least showed up for the after party! They were playing Rocket League when I showed up at my PC to do last minute loan paperwork with the wife.

The paperwork is still here to do... I wasn't wasting any time on that! :) (Not much to do truth be told. Sign, and take pictures, email pics to banker.)

Anyhow, I had a ton of fun tonight. :D
Glad you had fun. That's becoming the typical bro night. Spoder chooses a horrible game and we just wait around until someone says they're done and Spoder suggests switching to Rocket League. Then we mercilessly pick on Weiler and MysterD and send them invites to play.

<snip>
career mode is boring as fuck. it's fun going after the first belt, but after you win it and realize what a grind it is, you get bored quickly. the showcases are much more fun. great presentation and much shorter.

oh, and btw, wtf is Ron Perlman doing in muh Payday?

header.jpg

Weeaboo perverts have spoken. If u want da Luv u gotta show da Muff.

Games is free on Steam, but no hentai so eww cooties and stuff.

How samurais that are "inexpliciably" big boobie bimbos wins awards is beyond me but hey no rough dangly bits! I guess there are awards for everything.

And yet, I noticed you didn't name the Asian strip mall restaurant. So are you trying to keep it secret?
o1OHJYK.jpg

It's Tamarind Tree. Then some hole in the wall on Capitol Hill copied, redecorated and reopened as 'Tangarine Tree'. There's probably others by now. And don't get me started on white people froofrooized versions of cheap Asian food that costs 4x as much. Yes Baguette Box I'm looking at you.

Games from this list (fakey reviews) are purchase disabled by valve

http://store.steampowered.com/search/?publisher=Rai%20Studio%20Games

According to their official statement they cannot generate more keys, so if you are a collector you might want to buy the leftover keys in sites like IG and alike.

http://steamcommunity.com/games/475060/announcements/detail/827915461976484267
meh I hope people hosting that new hump bundle don't start trying to gouge people now. *Edit: Or that Indie Gala runs out of keys before happy hour.

Last edited by a moderator:
Will play more at some point (probably when I get home from work) - but certainly, this year's MyCareer Mode is A LOT more interesting with more going on here and a HELL of a lot better than last year's already VERY easily.
I'm struggling in it also... Though all I've really done was make a chick to beat Eva Marie up for being in the game when better wrestlers aren't. (Edit: No Diva's Mycareer mode either.)

As for doing a variety of moves... Seems like it was far easier to do that in the old Smackdown series on the PS1(2?) but I've not really done (or seen) any tutorials.

career mode is boring as fuck. it's fun going after the first belt, but after you win it and realize what a grind it is, you get bored quickly. the showcases are much more fun. great presentation and much shorter.

oh, and btw, wtf is Ron Perlman doing in muh Payday?
Maybe a better question is did you watch the trailer/opening scene? (I installed/ran it for the first time and got a live action short with him in it... Pretty badass for a small developer.)

Lastly, the best question is why isn't this DLC on sale... I think I'm sold on it if I like the game.

I tried to buy a 20¢ GMG Crap Game and it told me it was restricted to one per account.  Of course, I hadn't actually bought one so.... I dunno.

I see they finally fixed their pricing structure though so the base cost per game of a 10-pack is cheaper than the base cost per game of a one or five pack.

i got battlefront!  

actually I seem to also be in the group of restricted accounts.  i wonder if this is because I bought the birthday game a few weeks ago?  Wasnt that restricted to one per account?

Shitstorm Burning My Ass with Regret Revolution -
ZTHL7-P3P0E-6F6YI
JgeBJQY.jpg

Err, I mean, I'm sure that was just a fluke. The next will be an expensive AAA game for sure.

Everyone keep buying. I am in no way entertained by this. I'm merely doing a public service to assist everyone in getting a great 20 cent deal.

If I wasn't so lazy, I'd log into Steam, check out Motoki's wish list and pretend to have gotten whatever weeaboo lesbian hidden-object simulator he's jonesing for these days.

If I wasn't so lazy, I'd log into Steam, check out Motoki's wish list and pretend to have gotten whatever weeaboo lesbian hidden-object simulator he's jonesing for these days.
In all seriousness I'm not sure there's much of anything I ZOMG really want right now.

Maybe Fairy Fencer F because I keep waiting for it to go back to that god damned $7.50 sale it was one time on Wingamestore last December and it hasn't been. I even bought the darned DLC on Steam at 71% off back in February as a gift sitting in my inventory for months waiting to get the damned base game.

I feel like MysterD after he didn't buy The Secret World for $5 that one time on Green Man Gaming and regretted it the rest of his life.

Edit: Oh and I'm kind of shitting my pants right now that Indie Gala might run out of that god damned Squirrel game that got removed from sale on Steam because the publishers are shady as fuck with fake reviews before I can get my Happy Hour copy from JuanPablo.

I was going to try but I got this error. "this game is restricted to one per account"

I sent in a support ticket since I didn't buy any during this sale.
You sent in a support ticket to complain about not being able to pay 20 cents for a duplicate copy of a terrible game you already have and don't play.

I love this place sometimes.

You sent in a support ticket to complain about not being able to pay 20 cents for a duplicate copy of a terrible game you already have and don't play.

I love this place sometimes.
I mus hav mah 20 cent video geams

Most likely I would had posted the code for someone if I got something I didn't want like I've done in the past

You know at first I was like, this is stupid and I won't last more than 5 minutes, but then an hour later we were still playing it. Granted, it is stupid, glitchy, and very limited, but it was enough stupid fun to entertain. Kyanos is an expert daddy but I'm beginning to think he's just pretty good at anything he plays.
It's not my fault you were both bad at killing yourselves as babies! I think this is actually the only other game I've managed to attend a bro night for. :joystick:

As for Rocket League, I've just played it too much. I noticed Spoder is getting much better at it, but I suppose that helps him steal more goals. I certainly don't want to play another giant cube basketball match again.

bread's done
Back