Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
370219.gif

What's everyone hoping is getting a big discount during the STEAM summer sale? After seeing this rumor for the STEAM summer sale I'm hoping the STEAM summer sale has Infamous Second Son on sale...for the STEAM summer sale. STEAM!

What's everyone hoping is getting a big discount during the STEAM summer sale? After seeing this rumor for the STEAM summer sale I'm hoping the STEAM summer sale has Infamous Second Son on sale...for the STEAM summer sale. STEAM!
"Reports say that there will be various games to be offered at discounted prices."

That is some hard-hitting reporting right there.

I'm actually not hoping to get anything.

I just snuck over to Brazil for some Zika and Layers of Fear so that might have been my main want. Maybe Firewatch, but I'll probably wait until Humble or sale elsewhere.

I hope for some tempting impulse things to pop out, but mainly I look forward to complaining and making fun of any of you idiots for buying anything not in a bundle while I secretly Fakeybro everything myself.

So, in non 20-cent-shit-games-you-already-have and pre-bitching-about-the-terrible-steam-sale-before-it-starts news Dat Brexit.

I'm glad to see 'Murica's not the only place where politics is dominated by uneducated masses making terrible decisions.

Make Britain Great again! Build a wall to keep those dirty frogs out. A channel simply isn't enough! And the Spanish too with their jejejes and jajajas. Down with them!

seriously I really hate that jejeje shit

So, in non 20-cent-shit-games-you-already-have and pre-bitching-about-the-terrible-steam-sale-before-it-starts news Dat Brexit.

I'm glad to see 'Murica's not the only place where politics is dominated by uneducated masses making terrible decisions.

Make Britain Great again! Build a wall to keep those dirty frogs out. A channel simply isn't enough! And the Spanish too with their jejejes and jajajas. Down with them!

shame on you for bringing horrible political decisions to this thread. The only horrible decisions i want to see here are mystery bundle purchases and groupies regret.

Moetoki

562211.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Do Mexicans jejeje or is that just a Euro Spanish thing?

For some reason I can read Jalapeno and Jalisco with the h sound just fine, but jejeje I always read as G-yeh G-yeh G-yeh

All this translates to another bro night of early rockshit league.
It's more fun when people put an effort into being the Daddy. We encountered some bugs that fucked up the teams which was half the problem, and for some reason the dev decided to limit the amount of players to 4 for private lobbies while public can go up to 8 (randoms join way too fast to kick). When we finally got it working properly Kyanos was good at preventing baby deaths. Fox fooled around a lot but started taking it more seriously during the last round. I had more fun playing it with Auburn because we were trying to play it the way it was meant to be played lol, and experienced less bugs with the lobby system because we were playing 1v1.

The game is goofy as hell, but it takes practice/skill to win at as the Daddy, and it's not very fun if you're not trying to win. It's a hard game for people to jump straight into, because you have to experiment with the best ways to babyproof everything and locate where everything is.

So basically, it's Auburn's fault for oversleeping and not showing up! We did play for about an hour though, so that's something. LN and Parallacks gave up in the first 30 minutes lol

For some reason I can read Jalapeno and Jalisco with the h sound just fine, but jejeje I always read as G-yeh G-yeh G-yeh
Mexicans will cut your throat for even asking.

Wait. Maybe that's Colombians.

I will be perfectly happy when Brexit fucks the fuck off.

Everybody in the country has recently discovered that they have a racist nationalist in the family and it's almost always your parents.

I actually hate it. We shouldn't even be voting on it, but we are.

Steam sale can't come quick enough to give me something different to moan about.

REMAIN (since you didn't ask)

:nottalking:

The letter H is silent, so hehehe or hahaha are translated as e-e-e and a-a-a, which sounds terrible unless you're a muppet. Stop trying to deprive an entire people of laughter you insensitive racist jerk.

LN and Parallacks gave up in the first 30 minutes lol
To be fair, it's pretty common for LN and myself to quit whatever trash game we're playing after 30 minutes. Personally, I assume the sooner I quit, the faster we can switch over to Rocket League.

Everybody in the country has recently discovered that they have a racist nationalist in the family and it's almost always your parents.

Steam sale can't come quick enough to give me something different to moan about.

I love it. As an American with a fucked up political system and a bunch dumb backwater racist assholes among our population it makes me feel a little less embarrassed that you fancy pants are secretly just as fucked up and trashy.

Or would that be rubbishy? Is rubbishy a word?

Why would you want to remain? Do you enjoy making money for your globalist masters? Get out and become a sovereign nation again!

:( my joke was too subtle...but much like the squirrel with the nut I'll try again...now where'd I put the yellow comic sans?

Who is hoping for a big discount on Infamous Second Son? Which is one of the games rumored to be on sale by the Christian Times (which seems legit, since they are citing the University Herald).

This would have worked better with Red Dead Redemption I bet.

I love it. As an American with a fucked up political system and a bunch dumb backwater racist assholes among our population it makes me feel a little less embarrassed that you fancy pants are secretly just as fucked up and trashy.

Or would that be rubbishy? Is rubbishy a word?
No, for some reason Brits just use the noun itself as the adjective.

"I'm rubbish at this"

"Our political system is a bit shit"

"You're well pants at using adjectives, ya fanny."

etc.

:( my joke was too subtle...but much like the squirrel with the nut I'll try again...now where'd I put the yellow comic sans?

Who is hoping for a big discount on Infamous Second Son? Which is one of the games rumored to be on sale by the Christian Times (which seems legit, since they are citing the University Herald).

thank you for fully explaining your joke. It is now funnier than it was the last time.

All that's missing is Bayonetta 1+2; Fable 2; missing Halo titles on PC; and the missing Gears of War titles on PC.

I played with fire and got burned. Ah well, it was 20 cents.

The first person who quotes me and isn't a lurker will get my GMG key for State of Anarchy.

Spoder got it. Congratulations, he spodered himself.

Since I've already been posting a bunch of political crap today (I know how y'all love it)
OTNAXeW.png

rUVNZGu.jpg

It's, uh, relevant because that image was the first thing I thought of in reading that headline and it also reminds me of this thread and certain people in it. :p

I'll take it, thanks

and yeah I don't own it, missed it when it was free or whatever
I'm sorry, you're disqualified for spodering.

Since I've already been posting a bunch of political crap today (I know how y'all love it)
OTNAXeW.png

rUVNZGu.jpg

It's, uh, relevant because that image was the first thing I thought of in reading that headline and it also reminds me of this thread and certain people in it. :p
Come on, Bernie! You can do it! Hil's about to be indicted, just hold a bit longer!

I'm excited for the Humble Not Funny Bundle, where you can buy PDFs of CAG posts that aren't funny and aren't in YCS because DrR0Ck banned us from using YCS

bread's done
Back