Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Going to bed the night before a Steam sale.

YN0nxIm.gif

Bros played Sniper Elite V2 tonight.  Spoder chickened out because he sucks at games that don't involve racing or love pillows.  As expected, 4 player sniper deathmatch isn't the best, but we discovered Dog Tag mode which requires you to kill someone and then go collect their dog tag at the site of their death to score.  Have to do it three times too so it encourages people to move around.  Don't recall that mode in 3.  Nice mode and made the game a lot better.  Especially since if you die with only 1 or 2 dog tags you drop them and anyone can pick them up.  Could see doing that mode again if we could get more people. 

I looked and it doesn't look like S3 has the Dog Tag Hunt mode which is too bad.  Four guys just crouching in windows is pretty boring but the Tag Hunt had people moving around, using their SMGs, setting traps, etc.  A lot more fun than just sniping.  Even still, with only four people on the pretty large maps, you have a bit of dead air before people start finding one another.

Highlight #1: Walking up behind Weiler and shooting him point blank in the head with my pistol

Highlight #2: Booby-trapping my corpse with a mine and watching Weiler try to collect the tag from it.

Low Point: Sneaking up behind Weiler a second time, pausing to take a screen shot of my shooting him point blank in the head and having him turn around and gun me down.

Last edited by a moderator:
Will this Brexit thing affect my ability to use gamersgate.co.uk and save an additional 16¢?

Remember when that was a thing? A thing that we did?
Yes brexit will cause UK to crash & burn and become next russia on game pricing.

Carl will vote yes to sacrifice his country for cheap games to all cheapasses.

Bros played Sniper Elite V2 tonight. Spoder chickened out because he sucks at games that don't involve racing or love pillows.
I decided to take a break because I don't know.. I've been showing up to 95% of the events since the group started. lol, you ass. Didn't want to get burned out, and I had already played SE3 with you guys.

thx u sir. My haul wasn't great, but to quote Inafune, it's better than nothing!

Dying Light Season Pass, Lord of the Fallen GOTY, SUPERHOT, and Ziggurat. Should've gotten more :(

EDIT: My bonus game was Between Me and the Night, which I didn't know. That'll probably get bundled though.
Now we know why you didn't go to bro night.

Shit. They've run out of TW: Warhammer keys.
3IXOp6P.png

Moral of the story: and this is as much for me as anyone else Don't try to buy some expensive popular AAA shitshow that everyone and their imaginary brother will want on a glitch. Instead pick obscure shit like Spoder.

3IXOp6P.png

Moral of the story: and this is as much for me as anyone else Don't try to buy some expensive popular AAA shitshow that everyone and their imaginary brother will want on a glitch. Instead pick obscure shit like Spoder.
Yeah, I figured everyone was after Warhammer so I skipped that. Didn't have much interest in the game anyway. I regret not grabbing the Neptunia games, didn't even think to get them till it was too late. Looks like Pengy managed to get some though.

Whatever, they'll all be 70-75% off on steam eventually anyway.

Yea, went back for a second run but couldn't add sanctuary to cart at that point. My mind was in overload trying to think of what to buy.

Yeah, I figured everyone was after Warhammer so I skipped that. Didn't have much interest in the game anyway. I regret not grabbing the Neptunia games, didn't even think to get them till it was too late. Looks like Pengy managed to get some though.

Whatever, they'll all be 70-75% off on steam eventually anyway.
I wanted to spend more time on it but I was way too worried to do that so I just rushed and grabbed the first things that I could find and think of that I didn't own that weren't complete trash. As it was I apparently slipped in at the very tail end just seconds before it stopped working.

Ugg made the mistake of listening to that.
Don't. Just laugh at the name and call it good.

Speaking of laughing, Tomasety got banned from Indie Gala on a past glitch for fucking Crab Cakes Rescue!

I mean if you have to get your ass banned for trying to scam something don't make that something Crab Cakes Rescue. :rofl:

I think the real question is here is did he get to keep Crab Cakes Rescue?
I don't know if IG took away his orders, but yes the keys were never revoked. He gave one of the keys to me. It's a really shitty KISS published game though, so who knows what they'll do for AAA games or games from publishers that are known to revoke

Don't. Just laugh at the name and call it good.

Speaking of laughing, Tomasety got banned from Indie Gala on a past glitch for fucking Crab Cakes Rescue!

I mean if you have to get your ass banned for trying to scam something don't make that something Crab Cakes Rescue. :rofl:
ITT - CCR shaming...

I didn't use my imagination earlier, but now I'm imagining that certain people will "y u no git key wen glich on indergaler" for the next two years.

So what's everyone getting in the sale?

I plan on the Skyrim DLC and uhhhh I can't think of anything else.

But I'll probably splurge anyway.
Kinda the same boat in that I dont have a lengthy targeted list. I made a personal rule that Im only going to spend card money at the sale. I typically would get a wallet card or two prior to the sale, but I didn't do it this year. I started idling/selling regularly around beginning of May and am over $80 just from that. Will probably do the same thing for winter. If the discounts are just too damn good, I can add more. With basically everything revealed on the first day in terms of discount, planning will be easy. That said, I really missed flash/cc in winter and it showed in my haul.

As for targets, want to get Project Cars if it hits 75% and see how my wishlist does in terms of discounts. I use my wishlist more as bookmarks than OMG I want that,so Im sure Ill skip shit that I dont remember wishlisting. I also would like to get Witcher 3 Expansion Pass if its at a good enough discount.

bread's done
Back