Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
I keep trolling the feed to see if I can find some good deals that people are buying but all I am finding is dumb crap like Fartality buying Digital Homicide.

0yZTdUg.png

Gtav needs to go below $30 already
Its been in the top 10 of Steam sales since the day it went pre-order. It's not going below $30 for another year probably.

It's well worth the price it is now and I'd argue that very few games are. If you play online, they are still regularly rolling out huge updates and you will get your bang for the buck for it. If you're desperate for it under $30, look for the RSC version. Its an easier get in that range.

I see lots of awesome deals but I'm saving them all for the last minutes of the sale so you guys can't see what I bought until it's too late.

RSC version of GTAV has been at least as low as $20.

Last edited by a moderator:
Came for the people wondering why the infamous 75-90% off Steam Sales are no longer that special,

stayed for the weird people taking offense by that and insisting we buy anyway like the Chinese lady from Don't Be A Menace

I remember during winter sale the stupid queue crap I constantly got loads of early access and F2P crap bar the occasional AAA game that I didnt realize was up on Steam already.

Now for summer sale I'm getting tons of early access crap and VR instead of F2P along with the occasional AAA.

Seems like card marked crashed super fast :(. Cards are already selling for 0.07EUR.

Is it time to start complaining about the sale?
Can you actually sell your cards? The Steam tab has been completely absent from my inventory since the sale started, and when I checked the market, there were a ton of buy offers for each card but absolutely no one selling any. I assumed something went wrong with the hamsters thanks to the overload (nice to see that absolutely nothing has changed in the 7 or so years I've been using Steam) and that they would come up once the rush died down, but I still don't see any active listings.

I think I'm going to get Invisible Inc with its dlc. I've heard conflicting things about the dlc, but it seems like it's worth an extra $1.35 for more options and a longer campaign.

I'm 100% sure the game is going to be in a Humble Bundle eventually, but that won't include the dlc and $8 isn't bad for a game I already know I'll like from the the free play weekend.

Came for the people wondering why the infamous 75-90% off Steam Sales are no longer that special,

stayed for the weird people taking offense by that and insisting we buy anyway like the Chinese lady from Don't Be A Menace
I thought we established the other day that Infamous is not available on Steam.

Can you actually sell your cards? The Steam tab has been completely absent from my inventory since the sale started, and when I checked the market, there were a ton of buy offers for each card but absolutely no one selling any. I assumed something went wrong with the hamsters thanks to the overload (nice to see that absolutely nothing has changed in the 7 or so years I've been using Steam) and that they would come up once the rush died down, but I still don't see any active listings.
Yes, without any issues. The mysterious cards changed to summer sale cards after the start of the sale, this is why there are no offers.

Yes, without any issues. The mysterious cards changed to summer sale cards after the start of the sale, this is why there are no offers.
It's strange, everything fixed itself soon after I posted that. I had literally just checked the market pages for all of the cards and they all said no listings, but right after I post, I go back a minute later and there's suddenly hundreds. I assume it's just another case of the servers blowing chunks.

I think I'm going to get Invisible Inc with its dlc. I've heard conflicting things about the dlc, but it seems like it's worth an extra $1.35 for more options and a longer campaign.

I'm 100% sure the game is going to be in a Humble Bundle eventually, but that won't include the dlc and $8 isn't bad for a game I already know I'll like from the the free play weekend.
Yea its from Klei, which have bundled a bit in the past, but they haven't in a while. Apparently Ive had Invisible Inc since Aug 2014, I believe I got it cheaply in trade, but I dont remember. Its a good game. I prob will pick up the DLC at some point. You're fairly safe from bundling at least for the moment. Its bound to hit one at some point, but if you're going to play it now and enjoy it then who cares.

hmm was going to pick up the valve complete pack to pick up some stuff which I know I played but somehow isn't in my library. Counter Strike Condition Zero at 9.99 with no discount completely fucking it up.

I think there's maybe four out of fifty or so games on my wishlist with discounts over 50% off. These prices are a joke.
I've felt like a lot of Steam's more recent sales have been mediocre, but I wasn't sure if I was being biased since I've bought most everything I wanted over the years. I basically never get excited for these sales any more, and all I really do with them is collect cards to maybe make an extra buck or two.

I think there's maybe four out of fifty or so games on my wishlist with discounts over 50% off. These prices are a joke.
Yea same complaint I have. Whats interesting is even shit that I already own is higher than its all time low. You'd expect all time lows to at least be matched.

But yea out of my wishlist, anything at 75% is bundle fodder. I'm finding it hard to find decent stuff even at 66%. Then there's a few oddities like Mega Man Legacy that Id consider getting at 50% and its not even discounted at all.

So far the only things I have actually bought are the first Hyperdimension game since I grabbed Neptunia U and Hyperdevotion Noire on IG glitch, some dlc for said game, and 3 bundle fodder with cards at .15 each.

and yo, i betcha some dev's gonna write some article saying they did better this sale than the previous sales with dailies and flashes.

*TINFOIL HAT ON*

Skyrim - Legendary Edition 25EUR

:fridge:
y u no bai when cheaper than that 100 times in the past?

But yeah if you don't have it yet don't expect to get it cheap now that the super deluxe upgraded for consoles version is coming out and PC people are getting it free if they own the old one.

Oddly enough, Costume Quest 2 is cheaper bundled with Costume Quest, which I already own. It's $2 bundled, $3.75 on its own. I picked that up and Rogue Squadron 3D (settling for a 50% off deal hurts, but for a $10 game I won't make a big deal about the extra couple of bucks I could have saved had I waited another 6 months).

I'm thinking about Dragonball Xenoverse. If I were to get it I'd buy the bundle that comes with the DLC, but $18.74 is still kinda high for me. Anyone think it'll drop another $5-8 bucks before/during the next sale?

Really joke/questionable 'discounts' from my Wishlist:

Grim Dawn 25% off (wtf?)

Dragon's Dogma 33% off

60 Seconds (essentially bundle fodder $10 title) 50% off

King of Dragon Pass 40% off

Sorcery 3 25% off

The Quest 30% off

Valhalla Hills 25% off

Rebel Galaxy 50% off

Hand of Fate DLC... no discount?

It's been on sale a few times in the recent past on other sites but I think this may be the first time on Steam? Anyway not too surprising now that NIS is getting back into Steam again with some other newer titles.
Yeah it's a first for steam. I noticed it earlier, but not sure if it's worth 60% off on steam when it might hit 75% off on bundlestars or some other site

so now that its a big pita to list cards, i dont even have to bother with the discovery queue. sweet
You're telling me. On top of the usual sale lag, it usually takes a few clicks to get the listing to go through on my PC, then I have to try confirming it a few times on my phone before it actually goes up. Not the most effective system they've got going, that's for sure.

bread's done
Back