Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
BLACKSHADOWS:4IVQH-F43T0-PTKCK
PROTORAIDER:WEWN9-AWBRQ-RYD0W

SOLARSHIFTEREX:pM8AN-T4VXH-XNAGM

RUSHBROS:6NECF-IPL38-2QY09

Don't care for them/own Rush Bros, and not going to idle them so..enjoy. 

And I blame this thread for me spending $3 on bundle fodder. Actually, though, only had one game I already owned in it, and 6 of them I thought looked interesting/decent, so could be worse uses of $3 (like CS:GO skins).

Any feedback on Dragon's Dogma? It's $17 on GMG right now and I've been eyeing it for awhile.
My friend really enjoyed it, at one point it was all he played for a solid month if that says anything.

I've never played it myself, too bad I can't use my steam wallet on GMG or I buy it right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Any feedback on Dragon's Dogma? It's $17 on GMG right now and I've been eyeing it for awhile.
I liked it. Story is nothing great and graphics are a bit dated but the combat is a lot of fun and the pawn system is interesting (though it takes a little research). I bought it for $22 around when it launched and don't regret it.

Got codblops2 for $6 on cdkeys

let's see how fast it's removed from my steam account.  ...

a7715157aa455d75c9ddcc695550d22a.jpg

Should have included this one where the creepy cartoon woman with the computer generated voice tries to seduce me with her circular boobs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SJcQ4h2DmI

I'm really not going to enter my personal information into that random site for a free mouse, that's me.
Eh, it's name and address. You know, the same "personal information" that umpteen-bajillion mailing lists already own. What are they going to do -- send me more junk mail?

I kind of want to get 10 mystery game bundle on GMG but frankly those random keys I bought for 15 cents or whatever were not great. I expect this to be that x10....

That mouse is by some company called JWFY which, near as I can tell, gets sold on sites like Alibaba or Directdealsfromchina. No harm in getting one but I'd manage your expectations accordingly.

EDIT: These are from the 10-item GMG Mystery Sale Bundle

Ugh, why did I bite again?  Enjoy, fellow CAGers! :p

BETRAYER:CR53F-KT5V3-WLZF7

ASTEROIDBOUNTYHUNTER:V8FI0-MB2QP-Q9EN8

POSTAL2COMPLETE:0IW4F-0NE60-JQKB6

CURVATRON:NZGBX-XV6D3-PX7CZ

RINGRUNNER:WN86G-6Q7CQ-RFYZF

SEVENKINGDOMS2HD:FP8YJ-ZQ94F-5L8ME

NANINIGHTS:80KC3-L69G2-DATYB

LETHALRPGWAR:4NT5D-02F52-NNMIN

CRYSTALSOFTIME:WTBTK-IJ09A-9DY4I

DUNGEONUP:QQPVE-PLM88-4H7C4

uh, it's Diablo with (A LOT of) Marvel characters?It's fun. I like it. I got addicted after the huge month long anniversary event that came right off of the Civil War event so I'm kind of surprised they are doing another event that gives us free stuff but not complaining.
What this guy said.

I got 1800+ hours in it and can honestly say it's a better game now than when it came out by far. I do miss Limbo bUT I don't miss the month it took to get to level 60.

Has anyone gotten anything decent from the GMG mystery bundles?  Anyone that participates in this thread please - not "I heard my friend's brother's barber got COD BLOPS!!!"

Has anyone gotten anything decent from the GMG mystery bundles? Anyone that participates in this thread please - not "I heard my friend's brother's barber got COD BLOPS!!!"
I just went rampant on a G2shady mystery premium bundle yesterday, thought i would have more luck than GMG... it was not the case, got plenty of Earth 21XX games and garbage

I'm really not going to enter my personal information into that random site for a free mouse, that's me.

Also, USB Killer? That thing that murders laptops it plugs into? Sounds like a thing that should be sold...

EDIT: Please be aware: USB Killer may cause damage to the motherboard, depending on your computer. By making a pre-order you acknowledge that you are aware of this fact.”

No yellow comic sans for that... in for 12.
"USB are now banned any Public Library or Schools since these usb pranks have been damaging our equipment"

I'm calling it now, this is going to be the top news headlines since people think damaging public equipment is funny.

Has anyone gotten anything decent from the GMG mystery bundles? Anyone that participates in this thread please - not "I heard my friend's brother's barber got COD BLOPS!!!"
I haven't received anything that would be considered AAA, but I've spent about $10 total on these bundles and have received 5 or 6 games that I thought looked fun and I'm looking forward to eventually playing. And if it's something I know I won't play I just drop the key here and feel good about myself for about 5 seconds.

So I have no regrets, but keep in mind my Steam library is a lot smaller than most people here so I've never received a duplicate key from these trash bundles.

I got two black ops 2 twice, I gave one those keys to spoder. I also Black Ops 3 which I gave away at the time.

Which was from my first time purchasing my first two bundles.

Anything after has been complete dirt so far.

I bought like $50 worth of bundles and the best I got was like 2x BLOPS 2, 1x BLOPS 1, South Park, and one other decent game. I wouldn't say it is worth the gamble. I was hoping for BLOPS3, but it's cheaper just to buy the games you want. Those newer AAA games are probably 1 in about 1000 or something.

I got two black ops 2 twice, I gave one those keys to spoder. I also Black Ops 3 which I gave away at the time.

Which was from my first time purchasing my first two bundles.
Anything after has been complete dirt so far.
I think you and Fox got better shit last time around from mystery bundles than now. Haven't heard of people getting anything good from this batch, at least no one here.

My morning coffee is starting to kick in and I'm losing any semblance of self-control. Probably going to buy another 10-pack. I'll be back with some drops soon.

I think you and Fox got better shit last time around from mystery bundles than now. Haven't heard of people getting anything good from this batch, at least no one here.
I'm thinking the more crap folks report, the better my chances! Law of large numbers, assuming there is anything decent in the mix to get.

Well I won't be doing that again any time soon.

Key:

NIHILUMBRA:9MQN6-MI4W2-HDG9Q

Key:

ASTEROIDBOUNTYHUNTER:LL7YW-5XK0V-MQFN0

Key:

CURVATRON:K9K8P-CAEZE-HE2JF

Key:

BLACKSHADOWS:TFXPY-3HRKC-Q5TMZ

Key:

SEVENKINGDOMS2HD:20DL6-55MG8-VCF7Z

Key:

NANINIGHTS:0W8KH-IPZEW-MQHN2

Key:

ONIKIRADEMONKILLER:WC50I-YVEYY-FDC7B

Key:

SOLARSHIFTEREX:GX2Q6-9M53Z-5JNLW

Key:

PROTORAIDER:FHKRA-THYVZ-GHMM6

"USB are now banned any Public Library or Schools since these usb pranks have been damaging our equipment"

I'm calling it now, this is going to be the top news headlines since people think damaging public equipment is funny.
if you maliciously want to damage electronic equipment, just use water. Why bother with paying real money with the usb gimmick?

Well I won't be doing that again any time soon.

Key:

NIHILUMBRA:9MQN6-MI4W2-HDG9Q

Key:

ASTEROIDBOUNTYHUNTER:LL7YW-5XK0V-MQFN0

Key:

CURVATRON:K9K8P-CAEZE-HE2JF

Key:

BLACKSHADOWS:TFXPY-3HRKC-Q5TMZ

Key:

SEVENKINGDOMS2HD:20DL6-55MG8-VCF7Z

Key:

NANINIGHTS:0W8KH-IPZEW-MQHN2

Key:

ONIKIRADEMONKILLER:WC50I-YVEYY-FDC7B

Key:

SOLARSHIFTEREX:GX2Q6-9M53Z-5JNLW

Key:

PROTORAIDER:FHKRA-THYVZ-GHMM6
I grabbed Solar Shifter EX.

Thanks.

Started to really regret selling my 390. Thought prices would have stabilized by now. At the rate things are going I might end up grabbing an old 7870 just so I will be able to play some games while I wait for prices to come down.

bread's done
Back