Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
So umm, theoretically speaking, how dangerous is it to activate a region locked game on steam while logged into that region via VPN? Are we talking ripping the tag off of a mattress levels of dangerous? Or are we talking "OMG, we just elected Donald Trump Hillary Klingon as our President" levels of dangerous?
in case u haven't heard, u should vote Independence now

p.s. activating gift is dangerous and will be banned.. activating keys is less so (I've done it many times) :whistle2:

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought about making a website that filtered out all the dumb and allowed people to discuss things in a reasonable manner.

I then realized a website with one user doesn't generate much ad revenue.

And sorry I just don't get Reddit. The first message shouldn't be at the bottom.

I still can't quite figure out their damned PM system either. For the longest time I didn't even know it existed. I doesn't do something sensible like CAGs does like, you know, email you when you get a message.

Then once I knew it was there I just ignored it because it shows me what every god damned idiot who ever replied to something I posted said which is probably something salty because I hate that place and I just really DFAG. I come here for the conversation, as messed up and often annoyingly boring hardware oriented as the case may be, but there I go sometimes for info and sometimes to just drive by snipe with a snarky comment and leave. Really don't want to converse with those people.

Oh and I did find a tab for just the private messages and there's some guy a year ago that was pissed off at me saying I wasn't replying to him and didn't take my gift of flair (Rick Flair?) etc etc. Except I can't find any trace of the other messages he's talking about at all.

I know the Reddit messages shows you a number next to the envelope with the amount of messages you have on the Reddit pages but it's in the thousands so it apparently includes all the crap replies to my crap replies that IDGAF about so I just ignore them.

TL;DR - Reddit sux
AfZHsvG.jpg

So, speaking of Marvel action RPG's...

Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 1 & 2 are coming to Steam next week in an updated release with improved graphics and UI. The original UA had a PC release but I don't think the sequel did.

Only problem is the price tag - $39.99 each or $59.99 for both. Ewww.
We'll need to find the sweet spot between the price drop and the licence expiration where the games get pulled.

Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 1 & 2 are coming to Steam next week in an updated release with improved graphics and UI. The original UA had a PC release but I don't think the sequel did.

well designed and very fun co-op. had 100+ hours co op with friends on both titles.

thanks for the news

Is there any way to use Idlemaster and have steam guard on at the same time? I can't even make any comments on steam.
Idlemaster is working fine with Steam Guard for me. I don't recall having to do anything special to get them to play nicely.

... honestly, I'm surprised they didn't price them both at $59.99.

I hope they also include the console-exclusive DLC characters...

If only Reddit had hidden objects.
The pm inbox was hidden for me for years!

That sight is so damned retro they don't even make it red or blink at you or whatever when you have a message.

I don't really get the whole twitter privaye message or dm or whatever they call it thing either.

In my day we had an easy to find well organized inbox and we liked it!

in case u haven't heard, u should vote Independence now

p.s. activating gift is dangerous and will be banned.. activating keys is less so (I've done it many times) :whistle2:
No thanks, I live in a swing state and I'm not a white, rich male.

I'm very much am incentivized to make sure Trump doesn't get to be Commander in Chief of a country with over 6000 nukes.

Though I'm sure Russia and the Russian hackers who stole and posted Americans private info including Social Security numbers from DNC database to Wikileaks would LOVE a Trump Presidency :roll:

No thanks, I live in a swing state and I'm not a white, rich male.

I'm very much am incentivized to make sure Trump doesn't get to be Commander in Chief of a country with over 6000 nukes.

Though I'm sure Russia and the Russian hackers who stole and posted Americans private info including Social Security numbers from DNC database to Wikileaks would LOVE a Trump Presidency :roll:
This. It was totally Trump's BFF Putin who released this stuff to stir up shit for the dems just when Bernie and his short buserers like Tebow and Agentghost finally STFU.

This. It was totally Trump's BFF Putin who released this stuff to stir up shit for the dems just when Bernie and his short buserers like Tebow and Agentghost finally STFU.
Last I look, Bernie was running on Democrook ticket and not Independent, Motoki :whistle2: And I specifically said "vote Independence"

And ppl who think that the POTUS has the power to launch 6,000 nukes or whatever armed conflict is superbly naive in politics and in the way this country works.

banner%20big%20lebowski.jpg

Last I look, Bernie was running on Democrook ticket and not Independent, Motoki :whistle2: And I specifically said "vote Independence"

And ppl who think that the POTUS has the power to launch 6,000 nukes or whatever armed conflict is superbly naive in politics and in the way this country works.
EDIT: This what happens when Summer Steam sales suck...Save us Gabe!

You like someone I don't like so you're obviously retarded and need to go die. Everyone who doesn't like my candidate despite all of their flaws and recorded lies is an idiot, and I'll stick my fingers in my ears and scream NANANANANA until they go away. I know how politics and economics work because I've seen Boardwalk Empire and Mad Men on Netflix, so don't you dare quote your partisan, made-up facts at me you misogynistic short buser!

(this post paid for by Hillary Clinton)

I apologize for the part that I played in this latest decent into the swamp of political discussion.
You can always delete your post and then accuse people of lying about you when someone references it like Hillary does. People like Voken will believe you.

Apparently we need to preface these posts with a disclaimer about not giving a shit what you guys believe. So before I get reported, just know that you can believe in whatever you want and I'm okay with that. Learn to take the internet less seriously and you'll be better off.

Apparently we need to preface these posts with a disclaimer about not giving a shit what you guys believe. So before I get reported, just know that you can believe in whatever you want and I'm okay with that. Learn to take the internet less seriously and you'll be better off.
That's what YCS is for

Also who's lame enough to report these posts? No one on the Internet has feelings. I thought everyone knows that.

You like someone I don't like so you're obviously retarded
Right. Sorry, I forget Tebow who never STFU about Bernie among his other incoherent rants and Agentghost who has, hell if I know what he has but he has something, are highly regarded around here for their intelligence and sanity.

Carry on.

Anyone who votes for Trump is an idiot, among other things, and that's not an opinion, that's just a fact.

That said, I have no problem taking advantage of any deals said idiots want to post or broing it up with said idiots on bro nights.  #MakeCAGCheapAgain

First off nobody's reporting anyone. If you want to have a wrongheaded opinion (in my opinion of course DUH) go right ahead.

Second who says I am taking stuff too seriously? Seems like you are since you seemed to lose your shit there and suddenly think everyone is reporting you just like you thought when you changed your avatar but no one did.

A dumbass is a dumbass and yes I'm going to point out when a certain candidate tends to attract people who love to go off on rants constantly on the internet. Don't even act like the Bernie people aren't doing it. You can't even check Facebook without seeing 20 conspiracy posts a day. At this point I think I'd rather read the Republican's shit.

In any case I'm not losing sleep over you or any one else. You and Agentghost (who I have on ignore and wouldn't have noticed if someone hadn't quoted him) had an opinion and you said it. Voken and I had an opinion and we said it.

The End

inb4lameasstiredjokeaboutuserTheEnd

Anyone who votes for Trump is an idiot, among other things, and that's not an opinion, that's just a fact.

That said, I have no problem taking advantage of any deals said idiots want to post or broing it up with said idiots on bro nights. #MakeCAGCheapAgain
No, the "trick" here is to vote Independent.

That way you can be both self-righteous and insufferable by telling people how smart you were regardless if a Democrat or Republican won

HdzwzQ71-300x300.jpg

EDIT: I miss the Simpsons :cry:

No call it like it is, it was that special ed Agentghost who stirred the shit and then Blade that lost his shit when a couple of us disagreed with Agenghost.

Went to the park today and all these fucking fat basement dwellers are playing this damn Pokemon Go and... wait, this is Facebook right?

No call it like it is, it was that special ed Agentghost who stirred the shit and then Blade that lost his shit when a couple of us disagreed with Agenghost.
I'm so glad we have you here to tell me what happened. I read it and thought I knew that I was making fun of political arguments on the internet, but you sure showed me that I was the only one butthurt even though you called Bernie supporters retards. Voken was also totally correct in saying all Bernie supporters know everything, except for me, since I don't even know that I was being serious. Thanks for the play-by-play.

Vote for me i will give everybody free chocolate and make an executive order that gaben must make half life 3, if he refuses it will be considered treason

pasports31 2016

Oh boy. Say what you want about me but at least I never turned the Steam thread into a political warzone.

I blame all those damn dirty spinnakers.

I only post here when I'm in the bathroom and I've been constipated for a few days but I'm better now and THIS is what I come back to. #neverdump

bread's done
Back