Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
IJACY-YPPT9-LKMKXWorld War II Panzer Claws 1+2
Z3Q5G-R2Q5R-AT28XCommander - Conquest Of The Americas

on a related note you guys should check your dlh.net accounts if you haven't in a while, might find some new steam keys in there.

on a related note you guys should check your dlh.net accounts if you haven't in a while, might find some new steam keys in there.
Got a copy of Chicken Shoot 2. Thanks...I think...

Actually got Commander few hours later...thanks!

When I was a kid nobody ever said 'Oh yeah well I have this Atari 2600 Pong game and it's so retro and so much cooler than your new fangled NES'.
Intellevision....

And no.. but I had me a powerpad and could beat Cheetah (that fuck !)

But it does come with a bunch of games.... so I dunno. Not full price.

Last edited by a moderator:
I loved my Intellivision but I didn't give a fuck about it as soon as the NES came out just like I don't give a fuck about my PS4 anymore.

I'm gonna pick up that little NES thing, though.

Because I'm tired of their shit. The Bernie people are loud and never shut up and think their opinion is the only one. The fling around wild accusations with no substantiation to any it of beyond a few snarky emails. They took over Facebook and Twitter and just about everywhere else. I don't need to see it here too. Ignoring them doesn't make it stop, it just makes it one sided.

Tebow and Agenghost get a free pass for being 'special' but not the rest.

If you guys keep bitching I'm just going to start reporting the political talk myself because no one else seems to have the balls to do it. Have fun getting the last 8 pages nuked just like have fun when president Trump appoints ultra conservative justices who serve for 30 years because the Bernie people couldn't get the fuck over it and settle down.

Of course that will all fit into Blade's persecution complex but whatever.
Well, now look what you did. This is a thing: http://store.steampowered.com/app/494110/

And I'm tempted to get that expensive-ass TBS now, just so I can see how Trump would ruin the world. Because I can't afford it, I'll probably just stick with Stardock's half-assed effort--have to see how Clinton v. Trump ends before November if I can stop playing The Witcher 3 for once.

In other shit that you guys will be happier for me to post about and less salty over for 5 minutes until someone stirs the pot again

What the actual fuck?

There's a thread of console people losing their shit saying AN NES will be the hottest item this Christmas and ZOMG better pre-order it's running out OMG. What kind of hipster shit is this?

We only liked them the first time around because that was the best technology we had. You think we actually played that shit to be cool?

When I was a kid nobody ever said 'Oh yeah well I have this Atari 2600 Pong game and it's so retro and so much cooler than your new fangled NES'.
Eh, I don't get it, but I also feel as though I can't criticize this sentiment either, because I'm weirdly tempted by those Atari Flashback things every time I see one.

Wooooow at that Georgia court Rick and Morty thing.  On the one hand, what in the actual fuck is wrong with that Judge... don't let the guy drag you to his level.  But on the other hand, apparently anything can be hilarious with Rick and Morty voices. 

Also if you want me to overpay for old NES games, put them on Steam, Nintendo.  Otherwise..   :rofl:

Well, now look what you did. This is a thing: http://store.steampowered.com/app/494110/

And I'm tempted to get that expensive-ass TBS now, just so I can see how Trump would ruin the world. Because I can't afford it, I'll probably just stick with Stardock's half-assed effort--have to see how Clinton v. Trump ends before November if I can stop playing The Witcher 3 for once.
Apparently Republicans like Redneck Rapture (I can't make this stuff up) are not amused by the Trump DLC.

http://steamcommunity.com/app/314980/discussions/0/353915309333177699/#c353915309333528422

4:24 AM - Tomasety III: teacher
4:24 AM - Tomasety III: plz
4:25 AM - Tomasety III: http://store.steampowered.com/app/432100/
8j55cVU.png

ELZumda.png

Apparently Republicans like Redneck Rapture (I can't make this stuff up) are not amused by the Trump DLC.

http://steamcommunity.com/app/314980/discussions/0/353915309333177699/#c353915309333528422
I'd be shocked if they were. I interpreted that comment thread this way:

Poster and Supporters: Hey, why would you make fun of my preferred candidate and thereby implicitly express a political viewpoint? I mean, if you're going to do that, why wouldn't you make fun of other candidates and express other political viewpoints simultaneously?

Opposing viewpoints: Grow a sense of humor.

Poster and Supporters: Shaq-fu you and the horse you rode in on. Internet argument won.

I'd be shocked if they were. I interpreted that comment thread this way:

Poster and Supporters: Hey, why would you make fun of my preferred candidate and thereby implicitly express a political viewpoint? I mean, if you're going to do that, why wouldn't you make fun of other candidates and express other political viewpoints simultaneously?

Opposing viewpoints: Grow a sense of humor.

Poster and Supporters: Shaq-fu you and the horse you rode in on. Internet argument won.
They definitely took a side, but the devs are Canadian and Trump doesn't have much support outside the US beyond his BFF Putin of course.

4:24 AM - Tomasety III: teacher

4:24 AM - Tomasety III: plz
4:25 AM - Tomasety III: http://store.steampowered.com/app/432100/
8j55cVU.png

ELZumda.png
I saw that one too. It's a fake lesbian but really for dudes 'visual novel' about a lingerie shop by AJ Tilley Titty who changed his published under to Dharker Studios now. Same dev as Beach Booby Bounce shit.

In other shit that you guys will be happier for me to post about and less salty over for 5 minutes until someone stirs the pot again

What the actual fuck?
-snip-

Back then, retro hadn't been invented yet; video games were too new. Also, it predates hipsters.

They definitely took a side, but the devs are Canadian and Trump doesn't have much support outside the US beyond his BFF Putin of course.
Yeah, I guess what kills me about that comment thread is the idea that somehow it's not okay for the devs to have an opinion--because in a game about geopolitics, the last thing you should have is the expression of ideas. I mean, they could have published a free DLC about Clinton's ascension to power and her assassination squads and her husband's hooker parties and whatever other tidbits they got from Alex Jones or Glenn Beck, and that would have been fine too, but that happens to not be what they think. But they're not allowed to post what is essentially a partisan DLC for a game about being a world leader because that's not "fair." I can only assume those people who are posting are Americans because only in America do we have such a crazy-ass notion of what constitutes fairness.

Yeah, I guess what kills me about that comment thread is the idea that somehow it's not okay for the devs to have an opinion--because in a game about geopolitics, the last thing you should have is the expression of ideas. I mean, they could have published a free DLC about Clinton's ascension to power and her assassination squads and her husband's hooker parties and whatever other tidbits they got from Alex Jones or Glenn Beck, and that would have been fine too, but that happens to not be what they think. But they're not allowed to post what is essentially a partisan DLC for a game about being a world leader because that's not "fair." I can only assume those people who are posting are Americans because only in America do we have such a crazy-ass notion of what constitutes fairness.
Only in America huh? What a jackass asinine comment.

Re: GMG mystery bundles. Apparently if you login they are cheaper. ie 40 cents vs 99 cents for one etc.

Is that a new thing or were they always that way?

Re: GMG mystery bundles. Apparently if you login they are cheaper. ie 40 cents vs 99 cents for one etc.

Is that a new thing or were they always that way?
They have been part of the summer sale. Motoki, you are like Bah and Weiler's mom, late. You should get a pregnancy test.

Ha, yeah I suppose I should. I remember looking at that when their sale started but thinking the prices were way too high. I guess I wasn't logged in. Them and their login pricing trickery.

Anyway, Indie Kings apparently found a spare moment from submitting other people's games to Poopees to post about the GMG Mystery bundles on the Steam feed just now and they mentioned the whole login pricing thing and I wasn't sure if it was new or not.

The bros will be playing Battleborn tomorrow!  I know at least some people bought the 2K Humble so you better show up!  Or else I'll be playing alone and then will come post here about how it's the best game ever and no one will be able to say otherwise. 

The bros will be playing Battleborn tomorrow! I know at least some people bought the 2K Humble so you better show up! Or else I'll be playing alone and then will come post here about how it's the best game ever and no one will be able to say otherwise.
Hit me up when you guys switch over to Rocket League 10 minutes in

The bros will be playing Battleborn tomorrow! I know at least some people bought the 2K Humble so you better show up! Or else I'll be playing alone and then will come post here about how it's the best game ever and no one will be able to say otherwise.
I've only played the prologue but I had fun. I'd join in tomorrow but it's my wife's birthday. If she decides to leave me between now and then (which could happen!) I'll be there.

I've only played the prologue but I had fun. I'd join in tomorrow but it's my wife's birthday. If she decides to leave me between now and then (which could happen!) I'll be there.
Just remind her of all the birthdays she's had before this one and it'll put things in perspective.

I'll explain that Battleborn's servers only have about 5 months to live. When she starts crying I'll leave the room, put on my headset, and hop into the action.

Still waiting on my free copy of The Ship Remasted:

DNC Berne in hell  jill 2016: bernie tell u leave the party vote anyone but evil witch
Cheaplikeafox: no he didn't
Cheaplikeafox: now you are just lying
DNC Berne in hell  jill 2016: he only sayign to them to be good graces to protect us from getintgg screw he left the the partyu to tell leave the dmeoncratic party
DNC Berne in hell  jill 2016: even if u vote all u done is give us facism
DNC Berne in hell  jill 2016: for evil witch
DNC Berne in hell  jill 2016: but he say to leave hte party
DNC Berne in hell  jill 2016: he leftthe party toe tell demexit unless uhavep rimary election bernie supproters in
Cheaplikeafox: he's always been an independent though
DNC Berne in hell  jill 2016: yup now he returning after being democrat   to show corurption of dmeoncrati party
DNC Berne in hell  jill 2016: i blame the dmeoncratic party they made my lg g4 have hardware issue
Cheaplikeafox: really?
Cheaplikeafox: how

Isn't this game completely broken on PC?
Depends how you define broken.

It works. You can play it, and it's just as fun as on consoles. But the port job is horrible. Most notably, changing the in-game graphics options doesn't seem to actually do anything. Someone on the steam forums made a tool that you can run along with the game to actually enable some of those options. (It's basically a CheatEngine type thing that just switches some variables in memory.) With the draw distance unlocked and the fog disabled it looks dramatically better. http://steamcommunity.com/app/331600/discussions/0/520518688941616319/

There's also the annoying little fact that the game somehow has no controller prompts. Again, forum users have fixed this - with a texture mod. http://steamcommunity.com/app/331600/discussions/0/520518053449569139/

The state of the port is frankly bullshit and I wouldn't fault anyone for refusing to buy it on that basis. On the other hand...it does work and the game is really fun, so. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ If you're going to sit and play it for 4 hours at a time, it's not that big a deal to run those mod tools real quick. But for people with no tolerance for fiddling around? Avoid.

I guess the developer is handing out keys like candy or something. He must be judging by all the Steamgifts listings I am seeing.

Some of you shameless whores should go to his forum and try to fish for a key. I would but I know I'll end up with 300 copies of it without even trying later so it's not even worth the effort to type.

ASTEROIDBOUNTYHUNTER:2IJF7-VFRBH-5R2DE
COSMICROCKETDEFENDER:0W2GP-G8LZI-0G630
LETHALRPGWAR:7IXC2-73IPV-DQHVB
NIHILUMBRA:0K3KW-DZJY4-9NYGD
POSTAL:R052I-ALX2T-N5BBK
POSTAL2COMPLETE:VZV4Y-0594C-X52Q4
PROTORAIDER:7EW0Y-9RDYZ-X5DKV
QUICKSLICKDEADLY:74CDZ-K89CM-5ALK8
RINGRUNNER:5JMB4-LDGTP-FLQDI
RINGRUNNER:GBFLI-A28MM-QBKX0
SHIPLORD:FELMZ-EPB2Q-BKX74
SOLARSHIFTEREX:3I8E9-P9EN5-HCMRA