Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
It just adds community voting and "awards" to rank games. Like the ones they used to do, where all the dumbasses would vote for bundle fodder instead of deals on games we actually wanted.
Can someone pls build a steam wall to block out the dumbasses, thx.

What if the guy responsible for building the wall is himself a dumb ass?

Oh wait, never mind. Silly question. That could never happen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Qi9rCIh.jpg

It just adds community voting and "awards" to rank games. Like the ones they used to do, where all the dumbasses would vote for bundle fodder instead of deals on games we actually wanted.
Voting for Legend of Grimrock 2 to go on sale for 75% off since Dishonored 2 would only be 66% off and 75>66.

4K monitor arrived today. Got the Samsung 28'' 4K monitor hooked-up here to my desktop.

Loving the amount of work-space here on the desktop + in windows; and crispness of having the 4K here w/ the way more number of pixels. Looks way better than my 23'' HP 1080p monitor.

Gonna have to throw some games at it soon.

Side note: Moved 23'' HP monitor over to my gaming laptop. Life is good.
I ended up going with that as well, instead of the ultrawide options. This thing is waaaay brighter than my 24" Acer that I've had for years.

Actually good discounts on FF games? Can this be real? I'll buy some of them.
Me too.

Sweet @ Lightning Returns (FFXIII Part 3) for $6.

EDIT:

Ugh, just bought most of the franchise here except FF4 (not on there) and After Years.

Me too.

Sweet @ Lightning Returns (FFXIII Part 3) for $6.

EDIT:
Ugh, just bought most of the franchise here except FF4 (not on there) and After Years.
I'm eyeing XIII-2 & 3 and X/X-2. The last one seems to be the best FF game on steam according to reviews. Type-0 looks good too, but I think with those 3 I'll have enough for a while (unless someone can convince me it is better than x/x2)

I'm not counting the snes games because I've already played them back in the day. Also not counting FF7 because of that... And I can't stand the graphics, will wait for the remake or another sale

I think I've been sitting here eyeballing these Final Fantasy's for too long.  I never could get into X or it's silly story.  I played the earlier ones and beat them as they re-released on 3DS.... XIII/2 I dunno... 12 bucks for a game that will possibly be shelved.  

Especially since I just got TF2... Christmas has Tyranny/Planet Coaster and maybe something else lined up...

I just dunno.  

Plus I hear Square has crappy ports.

Anyone?  MysterD bought it a few minutes ago, I figured we'd have had a review up by now ;-)

Ugh, I hate this site.  Purchasing games on sale that I'll never play, to add to my collection of other Final Fantasy games I previously bought and never played.

I just bought IX, X/X2, XIII-3.   All in to the backlog with ye'!

(Thanks for the notice!)

How many people here are buying The Division? I would get back into it if we could get a group going.

I never actually hit level 30 yet and the dlc looks decent.
The new DLC I just don't see the point of it... When I get enough free time to run a 2 hour MP mode I'll give it a go but nothing about it appeals to me.

Anyhow since people asked about the Division I'll talk a bit more about it since I'm also not stuck on my phone right now...

Non Endgame campaign... If the enemies in the campaign start to feel a bit spongy you should do side missions. I ran the whole campaign solo when I first started with no problems.

End Game... Whole hell has it gotten allot easier. You can just walk around the block killing rioters and make progress. You off course still have missions to rerun, the DZ itself, incursions, and if you buy the DLC the Underground. (I actually like the Underground and 1.4 patch really helped to make it better.)

1.5 just came out and added a bunch of new weapons and one more new gear set.

If you played it previously you might not even recognize it now after 1.4 (and 1.5)

Has anyone seen any good gpu deals? I've been living the integrated graphics life for too long
A Ton, but you need to be more specific. You looking for latest? Last gen? Your computer power supply can handle it? All important things. If you just want basics.. than a 1060 is still a good way to go and on sale a couple of places. If you want higher end, you pay more and save a bit more too.

A Ton, but you need to be more specific. You looking for latest? Last gen? Your computer power supply can handle it? All important things. If you just want basics.. than a 1060 is still a good way to go and on sale a couple of places. If you want higher end, you pay more and save a bit more too.
Trying to spend around $150 - $175. I used to have a 390 but had to sell it because of bills.

Do you want to be a GOD?! Well, now here's your chance!

http://steamcommunity.com/games/508190/announcements/detail/356177263212432623

inb4 everyone buys the game and asks for a refund from the dev

If you’ve purchased my game but regret it some day, you can find me for an unconditional refund at any place and any time, and will not have to tell me the reason. The specific procedures are:

1. Add me to your Steam friend list

2. Send me the following information: the name, time and price of the game you’ve purchased, and your PAYPAL account.

PS. After getting the refund, you will not have to delete the game or the badges, cards, backgrounds and emoticons you’ve got. WHY? It’s because you’re the God here.
Remember, you're the God here!

Hm. Yeah, this is a solid pricepoint for the Link, which I've been eyeballing for a while. I only have a wired connection to my desktop at the moment, though, so I might have to rejigger a few things. Or maybe just swap out the ethernet cable, depending on what I'm up to.

Starcraft II: Legacy of the Void is on sale for $20 at Target this week.

http://www.target.com/p/pc-game-starcraft-ii-legacy-of-the-void/-/A-49180599
Price-matching Blizzard's BF sale presumably.

Do you want to be a GOD?! Well, now here's your chance!

http://steamcommunity.com/games/508190/announcements/detail/356177263212432623

inb4 everyone buys the game and asks for a refund from the dev

Remember, you're the God here!
http://store.steampowered.com/app/391030/

Saw that origin had PVZ Garden Warfare 2 for $10.  Does origin south of the border still have deals?  I know it is potentially $8 at walmart but that is not confirmed.

bread's done
Back