Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
$6.40 USD after PayPal conversion.

And bought.

Edit: And now I can't access my Game account and I didn't get my key. THANKS, BREXIT.

Edit 2: I had to register the account via a different prompt. They also insist on sending you the key instead of showing it to you on their website. Kinda suspicious.
TrumpCat's virtual wall is working! That's tremendous!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

What in the...

Thank you for shopping our Black Friday deals.

Huge demand means you are now in a queue for the checkout.

Your position is
... :wall:

Screw you Game.co.uk!

EDIT: Now I'm #4903! This website is drunk.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have more faith in giving GAME UK my payment info than I do with GamersGate, Nuuvem, D2D, GMG, etc. They're bigger than all of those sites when you consider how many retail stores they have lol. I think they also ship stuff internationally, which is a plus.
Just had to say that this is a terrible argument. GAME is a brick & mortar retailer who was late to jump into digital sales, while those other storefronts have been built around the internet marketplace. There have been some pretty huge companies to suffer breaches (Target, Sony), so being bigger than GG/GMG etc doesn't magically protect them. Plus, they've gone through administration just a few years ago and are still trying to figure out a solid plan for their future, which hasn't helped their stock value.

That being said, GAME UK is totally legit and I have never had a problem.

Crapatalk is retarded. I disable the sig and every time they update my app, they re-enable it. I blame Obama! Thank jeebus I didn't pay for it!
I uninstalled that shit after it repeatedly decided to send me notifications about exciting new threads at 3AM even after changing every notification setting possible.

In other news, my VPN just sent me an email regarding the UK's new surveillance law. Hope you Dragon Age border hopping chucklenuts enjoy all your lesbian romances being monitored and logged for future purification.

In other other news, my GAME order just came through. Jokes on them though, i'll never play that! :nottalking:

Just had to say that this is a terrible argument. GAME is a brick & mortar retailer who was late to jump into digital sales, while those other storefronts have been built around the internet marketplace. There have been some pretty huge companies to suffer breaches (Target, Sony), so being bigger than GG/GMG etc doesn't magically protect them. Plus, they've gone through administration just a few years ago and are still trying to figure out a solid plan for their future, which hasn't helped their stock value.

That being said, GAME UK is totally legit and I have never had a problem.
A few cags on here have had their accounts hijacked on GG, just saying. Like I said, GAME also ships internationally. They may be newish to digital sales, but they've been in the online business for a while. I know they're not immune to security breaches or any of that shit.. but c'mon, GG and GMG don't exactly have a stellar reputation lol

Cities Skylines for $3.49 @ Oneplay

Not sure if that was mentioned yet. It works but Oneplay is a terrible website and has a definite cdkeys type sketchy vibe going. They also have Pillars of Eternity for $9.99 and the Expansion pass for $9.99. 10% off also if you bought the $1 VIP sub they were selling a week or two ago.

A few cags on here have had their accounts hijacked on GG, just saying. Like I said, GAME also ships internationally. They may be newish to digital sales, but they've been in the online business for a while. I know they're not immune to security breaches or any of that shit.. but c'mon, GG and GMG don't exactly have a stellar reputation lol
Whatever you say, sadpanda.

Cities Skylines for $3.49 @ Oneplay

Not sure if that was mentioned yet. It works but Oneplay is a terrible website and has a definite cdkeys type sketchy vibe going. They also have Pillars of Eternity for $9.99 and the Expansion pass for $9.99. 10% off also if you bought the $1 VIP sub they were selling a week or two ago.
y dey no save dat deal for Daily Royale

fuck telltale.

"do you want to sync with telltale cloud?"

- why you ask again? same as last time hell, no

"oh hey you have newer save in telltale cloud, do you want to use it or local?" "

- Local

*Game deletes local saves and download empty save from cloud*

-_-

does grim dawn require an account for multiplayer like diablo 3? i only need to pay $10.92 for the key off of humble bundle but i'd rather pay an additional $4 dollars for the GOG version if me and my brother can play  one copy via LAN/online.

does grim dawn require an account for multiplayer like diablo 3? i only need to pay $10.92 for the key off of humble bundle but i'd rather pay an additional $4 dollars for the GOG version if me and my brother can play one copy via LAN/online.
Nope, no online logins required for Grim Dawn.

edit: online multiplayer requires steamworks or GOG Galaxy, but I think you'd be okay on LAN with just "one" copy.

Thanks for the pointer on DA:I! What's the best way to pick up Dragon Age 2 on the cheap, including all DLC? Looks like an ultimate/goty edition was never released.

Really MS?  The windows 10 sale is quite lackluster.  Unless they have something cooking tomorrow it seems they simply aren't even going to try.

and just noticed this:

7i7HOw0.png

Is that EA logo as Early Access logo? lol

Does anyone use the Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick? I'm looking for something decent for minimal $$.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/logitech-extreme-3d-pro-joystick-silver-black/5796515.p?skuId=5796515&productCategoryId=abcat0515023
Id recommend the thrustmaster tflight hotas X:

http://www.microcenter.com/product/353243/TFlight_Hotas_X_Joystick

During these holiday sales you can even find it for ~30 if your lucky. Its about as good you'll get until you jump to hundreds+

fuck telltale.

"do you want to sync with telltale cloud?"
- why you ask again? same as last time hell, no

"oh hey you have newer save in telltale cloud, do you want to use it or local?" "
- Local

*Game deletes local saves and download empty save from cloud*

-_-
So, no matter what answer you give, the outcome is still the same...JUST LIKE THEIR GAMES, AMIRITE!?!?!?

CIV VI $16 glitch I assume
There are a lot of AMD cards that are giving Civ for free with a rx 480 so maybe they got a batch of cheap codes? (Don't know about GameRepublic as I never bought from the store) Problem with new Civ games while the base game is great, one would definitely want to wait for additional DLC/expansions and the enviable GOTY version for cheap

There are a lot of AMD cards that are giving Civ for free with a rx 480 so maybe they got a batch of cheap codes? (Don't know about GameRepublic as I never bought from the store) Problem with new Civ games while the base game is great, one would definitely want to wait for additional DLC/expansions and the enviable GOTY version for cheap
This is the Deluxe Edition so it includes some DLCs.

The glitch is for the Deluxe version, which will come with 4 dlc packs.

It was working reasonably well earlier. I assume it got hammered. Doesn't look like my 2nd order is going through. Was gonna grab one for the inevitable regular that misses the glitch.
Well if you get another one I'll PP you lol. My phone is about to die -.-

bread's done
Back