Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
My order went through around 5 hours ago but I haven't received the email that is supposed to have my code and activation instructions that was supposedly being sent to me 'shortly'.
They don't send a code. If you were able to associate the purchase to your GameStop account, it will be listed in the orders screen.

Otherwise you go to www.gamestop.com/Profiles/OrderTrackingLogin.aspx and enter the order number and email, or email and last 4 digits of payment method.

Unfortunately, it looks like the servers are dead for people trying to log in. Hope you weren't planning on playing it today.
Finally got my order history to load on GS and redeemed the code on Steam just now. Beware the download is a beefy 60GB. Brb...buying 8TB HDD for Steam.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Just an fyi but while gamestop has fixed the $15 price on Hitman, you can still buy the Intro Pack for $3.74 and Upgrade Pack for $12.49, which is only slightly more than the original price of $15."

other s not fixed either get there fast.

*calls to sell ddos protection for gamestop*

ok thanks!

Now I'm trying to check out and it says my zip code is invalid -_-
I bought mine using the buy as a guest option and paying with Paypal, because of that they didn't ask for a lot of information.

I feel kinda bad about already spending the money I had for games because that Hitman deal is really good.

ok thanks!

Now I'm trying to check out and it says my zip code is invalid -_-
Use paypal payment option (it might take a sec or two to appear) and you'll be able to check out. I got the code right after the order completed.

Oddly enough I was also signed up to an Instagram Blood Pudding mailing list

Was able to checkout fine at gamestop using Edge + logged in. Got keys right away during checkout. Picked up Deus ex/Tomb raider. Sucks I missed out on Hitman :<

Was able to checkout fine at gamestop using Edge + logged in. Got keys right away during checkout. Picked up Deus ex/Tomb raider. Sucks I missed out on Hitman :&lt;
"Just an fyi but while gamestop has fixed the $15 price on Hitman, you can still buy the Intro Pack for $3.74 and Upgrade Pack for $12.49, which is only slightly more than the original price of $15."

Checked out with Paypal on gamestop for Deus Ex. Checkout was slow but no issues. Got the code immediately, would get the others but just bought doom and a few others. Gotta pump the brakes a bit.

Still waiting for my Deus Ex SP code. This is the longest 3 hours of my... Oh, leftover turkey and gravy!
Did you use PayPal? I ordered a code with PP and it took about 5 hours to arrive, and in the meantime a code I ordered just using my CC arrived in under a minute. You'll probably get it eventually.

I think its just random. I couldnt check out with PP at all, used CC and it still took over night for my code to show up, then others like you got the code immediately.  Doesnt seem to be much rhyme or reason

I ordered with PayPal on my mobile and the codes showed up on the order confirmation page immediately after the order. Didn't log in with my gs account or anything, I believe I checked out as guest or something. Had the codes faster than my PayPal payment emails.

One Piece Burning Blood is glitched on the Humble Store.

Regular Edition is 24.99 but the Gold Edition which comes with all the DLC is 18.74.

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/one-piece-burning-blood-gold-edition
photo-323588.png

So it's the full game if you go that route?
with the way these 2 packs adds up, I suspect that this wasn't a huge glitch to begin with.

Well, thx ppl for the sacrifice. Will be on the lookout for Square Enix 3 bundle

I'm on the fence about Rise of the Tomb Raider and Deus Ex: MD -- especially at those prices. Do either of those have DLC that's worthwhile? RotTR looks like some very short missions and a bunch of costumes/unlockables. DE:MD looks much the same, but some of the booster stuff expires after one use?
 Has anyone played them and have an opinion?

I'm also leaning towards picking up DOOM or GTA V. I've gotta have GTA on Steam (I know, I know) and I can't see that version getting any cheaper in the next several months.

I haven't played RotTR's DLC but, from what I've heard, it's entirely skippable especially if you aren't going to play the online challenge stuff.  It does have the single player Baba Yaga DLC but that's nothing you can't live without.

Doom is very worthwhile at the 16$ its floating around for. Great SP and while the MP may be so so at least its populated and fun to hop in to from time to time

You also dont need the season pass, its a bunch of MP maps that are barely populated and if you really want to play them then join on with a friend who owns the pass since only one of you needs it

Did you use PayPal? I ordered a code with PP and it took about 5 hours to arrive, and in the meantime a code I ordered just using my CC arrived in under a minute. You'll probably get it eventually.

I did and still waiting. Spending the time looking for The Division SP and GoW4 on the cheap. No luck and no code. Le sigh. Moving on to pumpkin pie.

Debating between Deus Ex Mankind Divded's Season Pass for $7.50 or Homefront Revolution Freedom Fighter Bundle for $15. Thoughts?
Homefront is an entire game + SP and theres DLC already released for it. Deus Ex's SP has only released shit content but theres stuff coming soon for it. It should be an easy choice.

Maybe a dumb question, but are you allowed to ask for a refund? I know Indie Royale used to do them, and you can sometimes ask for one from Sony or Microsoft.
From what store? If Steam yes. They will grant one automatically if you have less than 2 hours in a game that you're refunding, just click the game in your account history and it brings up the option. If you're over 2 hours its a guaranteed no automatically, but if you contact them they typically will do one outside of the 2 hour window by hand but that will take a few days to get a response to. Other stores are dependent on the store, if its a key purchase, probably not.

I'm enjoying deus ex. Is homefront as bad as they say. I thought I saw some people talking about a bro night a while back about it.
I dont think its bad at all. Theres many of us bros who own it and enjoy it. Its not great or GOTY quality IMO, but theres a lot to do in it and its an enjoyable play.

Deus Ex I also have, but the DLC right now isn't worth a damn. Thats how I look at it. Theres nothing in the DE Season Pass worth having right now.

From what store? If Steam yes. They will grant one automatically if you have less than 2 hours in a game that you're refunding, just click the game in your account history and it brings up the option. If you're over 2 hours its a guaranteed no automatically, but if you contact them they typically will do one outside of the 2 hour window by hand but that will take a few days to get a response to. Other stores are dependent on the store, if its a key purchase, probably not.
I was referring to DietKFC's post. I didn't quote him since it was the latest post in the thread when I asked that. But thanks for elaborating on that - Steam does it, Indie Royale and GOG did (still do?) it, Microsoft and Sony do it, so he has nothing to lose by asking.

I dont think its bad at all. Theres many of us bros who own it and enjoy it. Its not great or GOTY quality IMO, but theres a lot to do in it and its an enjoyable play.

Deus Ex I also have, but the DLC right now isn't worth a damn. Thats how I look at it. Theres nothing in the DE Season Pass worth having right now.
Thanks for the heads up. I'll pick up homefront. Feel free to add me on steam in case there is another multiplayer night.

Nah, story related. It ends stupidly apparently. GBK is a big Deus Ex fan and he was complaining about it hard, but still put 30 hours in.

Performance wise I didnt go deep into it before FIFA took my attention away, but it was running fine for me. Its hit or miss like most AAA lately.
It's not just the ending, the story overall is a disgrace to the franchise.

But the gameplay is solid. If you're new to the series you'll probably have a great time.

bread's done
Back