Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Thank to Bah for the heads up on Steam chat. Would have missed it otherwise.

Got:

FIFA 17 - $8.64

State of Decay YOSE - $3.74

Sleeping Dogs Def. Ed. - $3

Got my keys like 10-15 minutes after each order via email (made separate orders).

Good luck to all cags on the Glitch Monday deals!
Sleeping Dogs Definitive for only three dolla? I'm gonna have to disregard my own warning about key revokes and take a chance on that one.

Here's hoping I was wrong.

game-art-rabbit.png

I think you can only place one order for a glitched item and then they'll blacklist you. Managed to place an order for FIFA through my phone on a newly created account.

Last edited by a moderator:
Grabbed State of Decay without much issue. Got the key within a few minutes, redeemed fine.

Problems came in regards to my second and third orders though.

They having a pending charge on my card for order #2 but still no email about the order.

Placed an order for my bro on his account, not sure if it's pending for him either.

Temple of Osiris' season pass was $1, in case anyone was looking to get it.

I was using the U-play client and the dead bunny appeared after I entered my CC info. Not keen on trying it multiple times.
This is where I'm at.

I realize I could try a different account/phone or whatever, but I'm not risking multiple simultaneous charges that I'll have to deal with garbage customer service about.

I managed to get 2 separate orders to go through but haven't received a key at all for one of the two. Ironically, the order that I placed second is the one that I already received the key for. Obviously already redeemed that one on Origin. But my Middle-Earth: Shadows of Mordor GOTY Steam Key doesn't show up on Uplay at all currently. It's been like 30 minutes now.  I received the order confirmations for both though. So not sure what the deal is.

It's amazing how often Square/Enix games end up getting glitched. It seems to happen all the frickin time. Obviously it's more than Squinix games that are glitched this time. But whenever there is a glitch somewhere, it's 50/50 that it's gonna involve a square/enix game.

Missed all the good glitches and still spent thousands of dollars this holiday. I'm just not cut out for this shit.

It's amazing how often Square/Enix games end up getting glitched. It seems to happen all the frickin time. Obviously it's more than Squinix games that are glitch this time. But whenever there is a glitch somewhere, it's 50/50 that it's gonna involve a square/enix game.
Maybe they want you to think they're glitches, but they're really not. Madjoki's prediction will come true!

That's one heckuva deal, thanks for posting. Just got my key!
Glad you got in on it. Saw you offline on Steam so I didn't message you. Reds is offline too but I messaged him because he's offline all the time, but no response. Couldn't buy more than one of the same game on my account.

I think you can only place one order for a glitched item and then they'll blacklist you. Managed to place an order for FIFA through my phone on a newly created account.
I placed two orders on the same account, both went through. Once again you try to spread baseless lies for your own benefit.

So what were the titles with the biggest discounts? I see people mentioning Shadow of Mordor, Sim City, Thief, Sleeping Dogs... anything else? Missed out (that's what I get for actually playing games) but if those were the biggest discounts then I won't lose much sleep over it.

So what were the titles with the biggest discounts? I see people mentioning Shadow of Mordor, Sim City, Thief, Sleeping Dogs... anything else? Missed out (that's what I get for actually playing games) but if those were the biggest discounts then I won't lose much sleep over it.
WRC 5 FIA World Rally is showing at $3.20 at 92% off.

EDIT:

Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris base-game is $2 at 90% off and also its Season Pass is $1 at 90% off.

Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration was 21

Deus Ex: MD was 21

Dead Space 3 and 2 were a few bucks each

Need for Speed Rivals: Complete was 3.80

F.E.A.R. 3 was like, 3 bucks.

Talos Principle was 5

The batman games except for Arkham Knight were all a few bucks a piece.

State of Decay was 4 bucks.

There were a few others I think, but these are what I noticed.

Someone sell me Mordor for $2~
I already have Shadow of Mordor GOTY but I picked up an extra just in case someone else needed it. It's yours at cost if you want.

EDIT: Just checked my email order and noticed they didn't send me a key for Mordor but did for Sleeping Dogs. Both in the same order. WTF!?

FIFA 17 was around $8, State of Decay $3.75, one was an Origin Key and other was Steam Key

Thanks for the info guys, much appreciated.

FWIW, about 15 minutes ago I tried checking out and got a "You Broke the Internet" screen before even getting redirected to Paypal. But I tried again just now and it went through.

$1.70 for Mordor isn't bad. Unlikely that I'd ever get it for cheaper any time soon.

I assume you all remembered to use 20% coupon too?
Ah crap.

I already have Shadow of Mordor GOTY but I picked up an extra just in case someone else needed it. It's yours at cost if you want.

EDIT: Just checked my email order and noticed they didn't send me a key for Mordor but did for Sleeping Dogs. Both in the same order. WTF!?
Same issue here. Key is supposed to show up in your Uplay library but so far nothing. I think that they are out of keys for it. Another CAG posted in the Uplay Glitch thread with the same issue.

got Steam keys for State of Derpcay and Sleeping Derps Derpfinitive...and an Origin Key for Need for Peen: The Runs.....
NFS: Rivals Complete is showing up at 88% off at $3.60.

That's a much better game than NFS: The Run.

Same issue here. Key is supposed to show up in your Uplay library but so far nothing. I think that they are out of keys for it. Another CAG posted in the Uplay Glitch thread with the same issue.
Thanks for the info. That would make a lot of sense actually.

As far as I can tell the only way to view your keys are from the order confirmation email or in the Uplay client when the game shows up (view game details -> show key)

Thanks for the info. That would make a lot of sense actually.

As far as I can tell the only way to view your keys are from the order confirmation email or in the Uplay client when the game shows up (view game details -> show key)
I'm currently in a digital queue to speak with them via Chat so I will update you once I get a response from them. Currently 49 in line... it was 97 when I started so it may be quite awhile.

I'm currently in a digital queue to speak with them via Chat so I will update you once I get a response from them. Currently 49 in line... it was 97 when I started so it may be quite awhile.
You can get your keys by downloading/starting the Uplay client. The Steam keys will show up in your Uplay library. My Uplay e-mail address hasn't worked in 4 years so I was worried too, until I figured it out.

bread's done
Back