Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
That site is also selling games like Civ VI for $16 with the same warning:

Video game is for Windows Computer DOWNLOAD EDITION
Game download link and install key code will be emailed within 24 hours after payment
Broadband Internet recommended for download
Online use and multi-player is NOT available with this version The key code is for single-player only. Please do not purchase if you want to use the game online.
Complete single-player campaign mode guaranteed to work as long as your computer meets all system requirements.
Please contact if you have any questions about the item. Thank you.
There is no non-Steam version of Civ VI that just happens not to have multiplayer. My guess is that they're selling you a download link and "key" to a cracked version hosted on some other (non-Steam) site. That's the sort of shady that makes G2A look like a door-to-door Girl Scout.

Last edited by a moderator:

There is no non-Steam version of Civ VI that just happens not to have multiplayer. My guess is that they're selling you a download link and "key" to a cracked version hosted on some other (non-Steam) site. That's the sort of shady that makes G2A look like a door-to-door Girl Scout.
Yea, this is clearly a bullshit site then. Thats the sort of crap the Russians do on Ebay with Origin games. They just sell you a hacked account.

Yea, this is clearly a bullshit site then. Thats the sort of crap the Russians do on Ebay with Origin games. They just sell you a hacked account.
A hacked account would be better than this IMO.

Anyways, the bros play Don't Starve Together tonight! Come join us as we venture into a dark world of cute, but deadly, creatures and then one of us dies and then we sort of wait around for them to respawn and walk all the way back to us from the beginning.

A hacked account would be better than this IMO.

Anyways, the bros play Don't Starve Together tonight! Come join us as we venture into a dark world of cute, but deadly, creatures and then one of us dies and then we sort of wait around for them to respawn and walk all the way back to us from the beginning.
Is that two player coop or can a bunch of people play at once? Got it a while ago since I had Don't Starve since beta but haven't tried it out.

Yeah, there's shady, and then there's lurking around a neighborhood in a gaily painted van offering children free ice cream and rides. . . .

Is that two player coop or can a bunch of people play at once? Got it a while ago since I had Don't Starve since beta but haven't tried it out.
Not sure on top end but I've played with 4 before.

Edit: Fox beat me to it, guess I should have refreshed before answering

If I subscribe to the Humble Monthly today, will I get the Stardew Valley pack listed as the November '16 humble monthly?  Or will I get Dragon's Dogma + a bunch of other mystery games.  I am confused.  Just received an e-mail linking me to a bunch of November games.  I wanted the Stardew Valley, Broforce, Styx, Rebel Galaxy pack.  Is it too late for that? 

The humble bundle site just shows Dragon's Dogma and mystery games.  Are they just teasing me with last months games now that it's too late?

If I subscribe to the Humble Monthly today, will I get the Stardew Valley pack listed as the November '16 humble monthly? Or will I get Dragon's Dogma + a bunch of other mystery games. I am confused. Just received an e-mail linking me to a bunch of November games. I wanted the Stardew Valley, Broforce, Styx, Rebel Galaxy pack. Is it too late for that?

The humble bundle site just shows Dragon's Dogma and mystery games. Are they just teasing me with last months games now that it's too late?
you get Dogma.

Stardew was November's Monthly, and you can't buy a monthly after it's been released.

If I subscribe to the Humble Monthly today, will I get the Stardew Valley pack listed as the November '16 humble monthly? Or will I get Dragon's Dogma + a bunch of other mystery games. I am confused. Just received an e-mail linking me to a bunch of November games. I wanted the Stardew Valley, Broforce, Styx, Rebel Galaxy pack. Is it too late for that?

The humble bundle site just shows Dragon's Dogma and mystery games. Are they just teasing me with last months games now that it's too late?
To add to what Waggles and Syntax said, if you wanted the December bundle with Dragon's Dogma and mystery games you'd have to subscribe before noon on the first Friday of the month. Once the mystery games are unlocked its not available, but you will be able to see the early unlock game from January's bundle.

If you are like me and have a GoG copy of Witcher 3 it looks like the dlcs are 35% off right now which is better than their previous (I believe) 25% off.  Plus if you buy the missing dlc you will get upgraded to the goty edition.  Not sure if the goty actually adds anything special but since the expansion pass seems like it never gets discounted this might be the best way to get the dlc.

Looks like its cheaper than its been in the past by a whopping .51, I'll probably get it.  Loved the base game.

in 720P with 30 FPS? with no anti-alias and added "feature" like tremendous input lag on Sony's glorious server?

WHAT YEAR IS THIS?
Same year that Donald Trump is a US President AND Cubs win the World Series.

It has been a weird year

I've struggled through the first 3 schools of Senran Kagura: Shinovi Versus but to my dismay I've unlocked a 4th.

I don't know how much more I can take.

A fellow pervert gifted it to me when it was ~$30 so I feel obligated to play it through, but it's really wearing on me.

I can only pray he doesn't gift me Bad Rats Show or something next.

gog started their winter sale and is giving away neverwinter nights diamond for free (for next 48 hrs).

https://www.gog.com/game/neverwinter_nights_diamond_edition

Their unlockable free games this sale are

shadow warrior classic redux (5000 xp)

shadowrunner dragonfall:dc (15000 xp)

stasis (30000 xp)
Awesome.

NWN: Diamond wouldn't add from your link to my account for some reason, but it did add from the GOG main page where it was listed as FREE. Go figure.

Nice, now I don't have to break out all my NWN CD's! :)

Plus, I never had any of the Premium Modules/$ DLC's.

I only had NWN + SoU + HoTU.

Thanks, GoG! :)

EDIT:

Oh, sweet - GoG version comes w/ an In-Game Soundtrack. Foxhack will love this. :)

EDIT:
Oh, sweet - GoG version comes w/ an In-Game Soundtrack. Foxhack will love this. :)
FLAC?

If you are like me and have a GoG copy of Witcher 3 it looks like the dlcs are 35% off right now which is better than their previous (I believe) 25% off. Plus if you buy the missing dlc you will get upgraded to the goty edition. Not sure if the goty actually adds anything special but since the expansion pass seems like it never gets discounted this might be the best way to get the dlc.

Looks like its cheaper than its been in the past by a whopping .51, I'll probably get it. Loved the base game.
It doesn't add anything if you already own HoS, BaW and the base game other than having a +1 on your GOG account. I'm not sure even people here get excited about that sort of thing. What I'd prefer is for Galaxy to stop encouraging me to buy the season pass when I already own all of the DLC!

FFS 

x9kjvkbkfl3st9dvfcmx.jpg

I don't see the sliver of the line in the blue that says not garbage. Maybe I can't see it on my non-4K ultra-wide dual screens.
But it would be unfair to limit what gets put on Steam because maybe someone out there just LOVED those Digital Homicide games! A million men's trash is one deranged individual's ironic pleasure.

I think you may be reading it wrong. I see it as saying 6 games were added in 2005. Making the total 13.
Then the title of the graph is stupid.

EDIT:

"Games on Steam by release year"

Should be something like

"Games added to Steam by release year"

https://www.bundlestars.com/en/bundl...ar-mega-bundle

28 games for -C$1.34 / $1.00 / £0.95 / 1,13 €

-- ABC Coloring Town
-- Balloon Blowout
-- Barnyard Mahjong 3
-- Bayla Bunny
-- Block Blowout
-- Chess Knight 2
-- Dessert Storm
-- Fabulous Food Truck
-- Fantastic 4 In A Row 2
-- Fantastic Checkers 2
-- Kitty Cat: Jigsaw Puzzles
-- Ludo Supremo
-- Mahjong Deluxe 2: Astral Planes
-- Mahjong Deluxe 3
-- Mahjong Destiny
-- Mahsung Deluxe
-- Mini Golf Mundo
-- Murder Mystery Adventure
-- Mystery Of Rivenhallows
-- Pepe Porcupine
-- Puppy Dog: Jigsaw Puzzles
-- Puzzles At Mystery Manor
-- Puzzles Under The Hill
-- Sweet Candy Mahjong
-- The Hidden Dragon
-- Ultimate Word Search 2: Letter Boxed
-- Where's My What?
-- Bubble Blowout

I don't own any of these.

Awesome.

NWN: Diamond wouldn't add from your link to my account for some reason, but it did add from the GOG main page where it was listed as FREE. Go figure.

Nice, now I don't have to break out all my NWN CD's! :)

Plus, I never had any of the Premium Modules/$ DLC's.

I only had NWN + SoU + HoTU.

Thanks, GoG! :)

EDIT:

is Neverwinter Night good, if u like Baldur Gate's epic story and wonderful character?

activated 32 games on one go without getting rate limited. Did they recently change that? Used to be that 1hr rolling limit of 10 successes or not, would cause rate limit.

Way to go Bundle Stars! You just ruined Groupees 10 upcoming bundles. Now Johnny C is gonna come in here and kick all our asses!!!
lol, I feel bad for the people that bought those Groupees bundles. I skipped them, I think I bought 5 of them for like 99 coins on Tremor though

I'm pretty sure I've sold over a $1 worth of cards from that BS bundle already.

That's a tremendous, tremendous deal. Bigly.

Steam Awards 2016 are on tonight at 6pm PST, bet everyone is really excited for it, right?

Honestly, if I can't find anything else feel like doing, might watch a few minutes of it. 

bread's done
Back