Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
In Rocket League, if you suck you don't do much except blunder into a lucky shot once in a while (if you're not accidentally scoring against your own team) and generally feel like more of a liability. Being terrible on your own is one thing and you can laugh at your own inept playing; being terrible and feeling like you're dragging a team down is less fun.
Wrong, if I play something like Dead by Daylight on my own and I am terrible I cant blame anyone except maybe lag. If I play Rocket League and am terrible I can just tell myself my teammates are bad.

Wrong, if I play something like Dead by Daylight on my own and I am terrible I cant blame anyone except maybe lag. If I play Rocket League and am terrible I can just tell myself my teammates are bad.
I got 30 hrs in dead by daylight and still suck. Its just not going to happen. If this game was called Spectator Tycoon i would have 100% on this game with all the achievements,

ProTip: If you always play the killer, you'll never need to spectate.
Good solution Syntax, I think Weiler should try this!

In all honesty I've had more fun losing as a killer than losing as a survivor in public matches. You learn a lot more about how survivors move around and react when you're playing the killer with randoms. IMO it's the best way to learn the game. It's embarrassing as fuck when you're a bad killer though

Last edited by a moderator:
If you're a terrible killer, just start acting all erratically so people think you're a bot.  Then, instead of people thinking "This Spoderman guy sucks", they'll think "This Spoderman guy is so hard core he's farming bloodpoints with a bot!"

So I've been playing the soon-to-be-killed off Arkham Origins multiplayer and it's actually not that bad. It's decent for what it is. Heck, it's basically 3v3 Left 4 Dead 2 with two monsters. :p

I got three or four MP achievements to go.

Rosewill Mechanical Keyboard $29.99 After Rebate ($50 rebate)

Pretty good deal for a mechanical keyboard with Cherry Red switches if you are willing to do the rebate. Most Rosewill stuff I have bought has been pretty decent to good. It is the Newegg house brand IIRC.
Price goes down to $25 with a $55 rebate if you choose blue switches. I might bite on this since I've been looking for a cheap mechanical, but the only psu I've had die on me was a Rosewill so I don't really trust the quality. Hard to go wrong for $25-$30 though. Thanks for sharing.

Price goes down to $25 with a $55 rebate if you choose blue switches. I might bite on this since I've been looking for a cheap mechanical, but the only psu I've had die on me was a Rosewill so I don't really trust the quality. Hard to go wrong for $25-$30 though. Thanks for sharing.
With Rosewill PSUs you really have to read reviews to see who actually makes them. Some are good. Some are absolute trash.

I had a Rosewill mouse and it sucked, but getting a refund was easy and they stopped making that mouse.  Some of their earlier mechs had horrible to average reviews consistently, though some of the newer models seem to be getting better.  I'd probably still bite on a non-blue switch one eventually if the color scheme ever lined up with my PC.  

Today's Humble Yogcast unlock was Goat Simulator (yay!) so if any regular wants it, peep up and it's yours.

In reality, I assume all the regs own it and I'll wind up tossing it out for lonely lurkers.

Got my refurb K65 keyboard today.

Backlights that change when you press every key and the ripple effect...how does one ever live w/o such things o_O

Got the latest Humble monthly but not sure I want any of these games (including Dragon's Derpma).  If anyone see stuff they want in it and has some other bundle keys or whatever to swap send me a PM.  Especially looking at bros who may have managed to snag a State of Derpcay YOSE key but didn't activate it.

No guarantees, 'doe.  Still thinking about keeping some but I haven't had time today to put much thought into it.

To clarify this is the one that just got revealed with DD, Escapists, Mordheim, Flame in the Flood, and some other stuff.

Got the latest Humble monthly but not sure I want any of these games (including Dragon's Derpma). If anyone see stuff they want in it and has some other bundle keys or whatever to swap send me a PM. Especially looking at bros who may have managed to snag a State of Derpcay YOSE key but didn't activate it.

No guarantees, 'doe. Still thinking about keeping some but I haven't had time today to put much thought into it.
Give them to me for free so I can hate them for you. Let me feel the indie pain.

Got the latest Humble monthly but not sure I want any of these games (including Dragon's Derpma). If anyone see stuff they want in it and has some other bundle keys or whatever to swap send me a PM. Especially looking at bros who may have managed to snag a State of Derpcay YOSE key but didn't activate it.

No guarantees, 'doe. Still thinking about keeping some but I haven't had time today to put much thought into it.
Want some Ashes of the Singularity? =0

To clarify this is the one that just got revealed with DD, Escapists, Mordheim, Flame in the Flood, and some other stuff.
You don't want Dragon's Dogma? I bash the game as much as anyone around here but it's worth playing.

Mass Effect series is great but the problem with that package is the fact that it doesn't include all of the DLC (especially important for ME3) which is still behind their stupid Bioware points
Yeah, I was just looking at that because I need Mass Effect 3 (really ought to play that series some day) and I had a lot of trouble figuring out:

1. What comes in the Trilogy

On PC, Mass Effect will include Bring Down the Sky and Pinnacle Station on disk. For Mass Effect 2, Cerberus Network will be included which features Zaeed – The Price of Revenge, The Firewalker Pack, Cerberus Assault Gear, Arc Projector heavy weapon, and Normandy Crash site mission. For Mass Effect 3, Online Pass will be included granting players access to co-op multiplayer.

2. If there's more that's not included.

3. And why the hell it isn't offered on Origin -- or even mentioned.

I had to go to the BioWare site and hunt down what little information I could find. And now I don't care about it anymore.

Just get the ME3 DLC that has the 'better' ending or whatever, so you don't feel like you've wasted all that time playing all 3 games for nothing.

I'm sure I'll end up installing and playing Dragon's Derpma but was just throwing it out there along with the other bundle contents in the event someone had a s00per neat trade proposal for me (and no, dawgs, I don't mean the latest AAA game, just other bundle poop/glitches I missed out on).

Yeah, I was just looking at that because I need Mass Effect 3 (really ought to play that series some day) and I had a lot of trouble figuring out:

1. What comes in the Trilogy

On PC, Mass Effect will include Bring Down the Sky and Pinnacle Station on disk. For Mass Effect 2, Cerberus Network will be included which features Zaeed – The Price of Revenge, The Firewalker Pack, Cerberus Assault Gear, Arc Projector heavy weapon, and Normandy Crash site mission. For Mass Effect 3, Online Pass will be included granting players access to co-op multiplayer.

2. If there's more that's not included.

3. And why the hell it isn't offered on Origin -- or even mentioned.

I had to go to the BioWare site and hunt down what little information I could find. And now I don't care about it anymore.
Important DLC for ME3 (in terms of story) - Leviathan, From Ashes, Omega, and Citadel.

Leviathan is very important as it contributes a lot to the ending lore and Citadel was just really neat.

bread's done
Back