Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
I finished another game. I don't remember what it was but i'm on a roll the past 6 months.
Good work. I finished Mad Max recently and I'm still recovering from the shock. Meanwhile, I've played enough of about a dozen other games to realize I hate them, which is great! I actually prefer games that I hate since it allows me to safely remove them from my backlog without much time investment. Sadly, I just started playing Kentucky Route Zero and I actually like it so I'll have to keep playing that one, which is depressing.

I finished another game. I don't remember what it was but i'm on a roll the past 6 months.
Pro tip: play sober. It makes these things easier to remember later.

G2A to make it easier to cancel shady plan that you're required to buy in order to 'guarantee' that your shady keys work.

Well, I'm convinced!
That's easily the strongest selling point for a G2A monthly bundle--the dice roll involved in registering your keys.

Yeah, the initial poor ratings for HF:R were mainly due to performance issues which have been mostly resolved. It's played fine for me every time I've played it.

That said, the game isn't anything you NEED to play. It's essentially urban Far Cry so, if you like that model, you'll probably like this game. If you see the last couple FC games as just a bunch of repetitive map tasks, then you can safely skip this since it's also a bunch of "hit these outposts, do these map objectives". I liked it for what it was but, if you feel like waiting for it to be bundled, you're probably not really depriving yourself in the meantime.
That makes it easy for me. I have yet to play Far Cry 3 and I have it for PC and PS3. Waiting made easy.

Woohoo, one hour til disappointment.  I just know that none of the big name AAA games I still haven't bought from my wishlist (Fallout 4, witcher 3, GTA 5) will have any kind of decent discount..  Lower the MSRP you jerks!

Last edited by a moderator:
First Cities: Skylines takes on SimCity then Planet Coaster takes on RCT. Too long has Big Sim sat complacent and now it's going down. You're next, Farming Simulator 2017!
Not to go all MysterD and take a joke too literally (think that's one of his things, I'm always bad with names and remember things), but next is Microsoft Flight Sim, if not already. Train Sim is also on the list, seemed people are getting annoyed at the amounts of phoned in expensive DLC for it.

HF:TR is underrated and its performance was fixed during the Free Weekend, some time ago.

While it ain't spectacular, it's still a good Far Cry 3+4 type of game with a few cool twists of its own (i.e. the gun-part swapping on the fly, Philly as a setting & North Korean taking over as a setting/plot).
That's funny, the North Korean plotline is actually what I hate most about this series; you can literally look at a nighttime satellite photo of the Korean peninsula to see just how absurd the premise is at a single glance. The Democratic People's Republic of Korea is an absolute backwater, constantly teetering on the brink of mass starvation; the notion of them projecting military power much beyond their own immediate neighborhood, nevermind clear across the Pacific, despite the total absence of anything even remotely resembling a blue water navy, is so profoundly ludicrous I don't even know where to start. I honestly find 95% of sci-fi game plots (Destiny, Resistance, you name it) more credible. I have little difficulty with suspension of disbelief in most instances, so I don't know Homefront's plot/setting is so nauseating to me, but it is.

That's funny, the North Korean plotline is actually what I hate most about this series; you can literally look at a nighttime satellite photo of the Korean peninsula to see just how absurd the premise is at a single glance. The Democratic People's Republic of Korea is an absolute backwater, constantly teetering on the brink of mass starvation; the notion of them projecting military power much beyond their own immediate neighborhood, nevermind clear across the Pacific, despite the total absence of anything even remotely resembling a blue water navy, is so profoundly ludicrous I don't even know where to start. I honestly find 95% of sci-fi game plots (Destiny, Resistance, you name it) more credible. I have little difficulty with suspension of disbelief in most instances, so I don't know Homefront's plot/setting is so nauseating to me, but it is.
Yeah, it is absurd. But anytime North Korea appears as a villain in a Movie/TV Series/Game/Book, what they really mean is China. They're afraid that if they actually spell it out as China, it'll cost them sales over there.

That's funny, the North Korean plotline is actually what I hate most about this series; you can literally look at a nighttime satellite photo of the Korean peninsula to see just how absurd the premise is at a single glance.
They did retcon the N. Korean takeover story a bit to make it slightly less ridiculous although it is still completely ridiculous. Now it's more of a "North Korea (in alt history) emerged from the post-WWII era as a technological powerhouse and leveraged that to move in as peacekeepers when the US defaulted on its debts" line instead of the even sillier "Modern North Korea just decided to invade and somehow defeated the US military in brute strength" line.

PRICE GLITCH ALERT!

According to google that would be almost 86000 dollars (asumming your currency is british pounds)

If this is a price glitch, then someone way overpriced the collection.

If this isn't a price glitch, i would rather build a small house or build a giant supercomputer for that kind of money.

I do feel bad if someone buys this though. Unless it's a super rich person that has nothing better to use their money for.

Woohoo, one hour til disappointment. I just know that none of the big name AAA games I still haven't bought from my wishlist (Fallout 4, witcher 3, GTA 5) will have any kind of decent discount.. Lower the MSRP you jerks!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oci1CuCht7E

Substitute "China" for "North Korea", since that's what it was supposed to be anyway.

According to google that would be almost 86000 dollars (asumming your currency is british pounds)

If this is a price glitch, then someone way overpriced the collection.

If this isn't a price glitch, i would rather build a small house or build a giant supercomputer for that kind of money.

I do feel bad if someone buys this though. Unless it's a super rich person that has nothing better to use their money for.
This bullshit happens to me all the time. I buy it when it's $87,000 then it immediately goes on sale. I can't win.

Steam storefront loaded...
1EGhnJh.png

MisterGlitch chat open...
1EGhnJh.png

CAG Steam thread tab...
1EGhnJh.png

r/gamedeals tab...
1EGhnJh.png

SteamGifts discussion tab...
1EGhnJh.png

[customspoiler=I'm ready.]
2B0tJzB.gif
[/customspoiler]

May the power of MisterGlitch be with us!

Less than 5 mins until the Steam Store crashes... 12 mins until everyone complains about the prices which haven't flipped over yet. 18 minutes until everyone complains about the prices that have flipped over because the % off is only 30-40%.

Kerbal Space Program is 66% off, $13.59. Considering how it's felt like getting a decent discount on it is impossible, kind of surprised. That and being cheaper then it was in the last sale.

I'll check back later you guys tell me what's good LOL already have forza horizon 3 $28 watch dogs 2 $30 gears 4 $30 with free mug and coaster hitman $15 gamestop glitch battlefield 1 $30 the division for $10 :) star wars battlefront for $10 i'm good for awhile. would like to see a sale on far cry primal that's about it.

Just seen far cry primal is still $24 at 50% off gonna pass on that.

The disappointment of this sale pushed me to buying a gmg mystery 5 pack and I got Mass Effect Trilogy for Origin.  Sadly this is probably a better deal than I will find all steam sale.

I don't really care about the whole 66% off being the new 75% off thing. I'm used to that. The thing that bothers me is that it seems like every sale has the exact same discounts. The same games are at the same discounts for every sale. 

I can't even complete a fucking purchase. One of the Train Sim DLC's appears to be glitched at 80% off and I can't buy the damn thing. :(

EDIT: Never mind. Just went through.  For those who care, it was these two items. Both of which are at a bigger discount buying outside of that bundle than buying through the bundle.

bread's done
Back