Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Stern Pinball Arcade is out now. The free tables are Mustang and Edgar Winter's Frankenstein, I think they rotate every month. If you have any Stern tables in regular Pinball Arcade, you can play them in this one too, and you can use your Farsight account so it remembers your high score in both games.

About to hit 5k games!  Suggestions for 5000?  

wLC871I.jpg

Ok this is my first time able to actually sit at my comp since my daughter was born 3 days ago, what sales/glitches/free stuff did I miss?  Hurry before she and my wife wake up!!

Ok this is my first time able to actually sit at my comp since my daughter was born 3 days ago, what sales/glitches/free stuff did I miss? Hurry before she and my wife wake up!!
You didn't miss a thing. Steam pulled all of the Complete the Bundles just before the sale started, but many of them have trickled back into the store at a lower discount than they would have been otherwise.

Congrats on the new small person.

Ok this is my first time able to actually sit at my comp since my daughter was born 3 days ago, what sales/glitches/free stuff did I miss? Hurry before she and my wife wake up!!
Congrats. My advice is buy as much stuff as you can now before your daughter sucks all of your money away and you are left unable to backlog games anymore.

Nothing to see here. Go back to your family.

You didn't miss a thing. Steam pulled all of the Complete the Bundles just before the sale started, but many of them have trickled back into the store at a lower discount than they would have been otherwise.

Congrats on the new small person.

Congrats. My advice is buy as much stuff as you can now before your daughter sucks all of your money away and you are left unable to backlog games anymore.
Dammit, they finally both asleep and I got nothing to do. lol

Thanks guys, I'm still in shock I have a baby but it's awesome!

Does anyone know where the cheapest place to get Civilzation 6 deluex edtion is? It's not cheap enough on steam itself
https://www.gamersgate.com/DD-SID-MEIERS-CIVILIZATION-VI-DELUXE-ROW-GN/sid-meiers-civilization-vi-digital-deluxe - $41.99

They have the deluxe priced at $59.99 regular instead of $79.99 and its 30% off. Best deal I have seen aside from those who got it for free from the now closed GamesRepublic.

Price is most likely glitched seeing that the regular version is only 10% off.

Last edited by a moderator:
Abzu look interesting, but it's just a super pretty walking sim isn't it? Swimming sim maybe?
my SS Mal gifted this to me and I just beat it. Without a doubt, one of the most visually stunning and breathtaking games I have ever played. but on the flipside, it is short. really short. so you have to ask yourself if $6 is worth it for the 90 min- 2 hours of game-play you'll get out of it.

my SS Mal gifted this to me and I just beat it. Without a doubt, one of the most visually stunning and breathtaking games I have ever played. but on the flipside, it is short. really short. so you have to ask yourself if $6 is worth it for the 90 min- 2 hours of game-play you'll get out of it.
I'm going to be obnoxious and ask - would this game look especially good on like a ultra-wide? That might be enough motivation for me. Though let's face it, I'm probably just going to fakeybro TWD S3 and not play it for a few years since i haven't even played S2.

I'm going to be obnoxious and ask - would this game look especially good on like a ultra-wide? That might be enough motivation for me. Though let's face it, I'm probably just going to fakeybro TWD S3 and not play it for a few years since i haven't even played S2.
sorry, i don't use an ultra wide. but i guess it wouldn't hurt. it plays just fine 16:9

Junk...

[SIZE=14.6667px]1. AXA2M-EE8D9-G033P[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]2. YQB7J-V4RL3-2B8QB[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]3. N8N5Y-I7VPW-ZHL66[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]4. YZ26V-57RKV-4HR08[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]5. 323PJ-4ZN7X-Y2Z7E[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]6. 7X8HH-7AV2K-N5BY3[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]7. NQYZE-LGMR5-24246[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]8. EQHT0-FTZE5-G0WBB[/SIZE]

Junk...

Um forget which numbers cause I was just kind of trying at random but thanks for Huntsman Orphanage, Sid Meijer's Pirates, & Three Dead Zed before I quit trying.

Junk...

thanks for huntsman

You know, it's like Steam isn't trying this year.  Gamersgate of all places is whipping their butt in some big name games.

I get why they don't care any more.  They rely on their past rep and the exclusives only they have to sell.

Joe Schmo should really be told that:

WatchDogs 2 is is 7 bucks cheaper

Doom is a couple bucks cheaper

GTA 5 is over 5 bucks cheaper

Fallout 4 is two and a half bucks cheaper

On Gamersgate, not in Gabenland.  They should be ashamed of themselves.  They used to be THE PLACE (aside from shady "vacations" to other countries) to get deals and now they've suckered people into just assuming they are always best.

Well, it has been that way for a while now...

Meanwhile, they got this to sucker pple to make any sort of cheap transaction on junk they don't want just to maintain selling cards:

The Market is unavailable for the following reason(s):
  • You must have a valid Steam purchase that is between 30 days and a year old with no recent chargebacks or payment dispute.
I didn't give them my phone number and now they decided to lock me out entirely (last transaction was july 2015?) That bundle of bundle of junk for $1 disappeared also after they got back up/ddos (did they make an announcement?) :/

I wish the stupid followed page had prices listed.  I hate having to check every... single.. one of the dang things when ever a sale is on. 

is stardew valley worth the 9.99 or will it get cheaper than this
It is probably worth $9.99 but it will almost certainly get cheaper (33% off is a weak discount, even for Steam), so it depends on how long you want to wait to play it.

It was in the November Humble monthly bundle with Rebel Galaxy, Broforce, Styx: Master of Shadows, and a few other games for $12. So it is probably only a matter of time before it is bundled again. There were humble copies going for $6 in the trade thread but I'm not sure there are any left at this point.

Stardew valley is awesome, if you ever had fun playing Harvest Moon, just buy it now.

Also, to be fair, I think games that headline humble monthlys usually don't get any cheaper than that. Rocket league was as cheap as $2-$6 (depending on the split) and it hasn't gotten (nor is it going to be) bundled or anywhere near that price again. I better it's the same for a lot of the headliners (or early unlock games)

For someone who just built a gaming PC and was really looking forward to this sale. Is there anything that is really a great deal? I've gone through and I am contemplating buying Mad Max, not sure about anything else...

I actually have the vasy majority of those, and liked them for the most part (not a fan of WizLiz). I'm staying away from Rampage Knights after Preedatore warned me off it, the bottom two look interesting though.

For the record, I wasn't an Enter The Gungeon fan. I suck at bullet-hell stuff, so it just wasn't my thing.
HS was an absolute bargain, I think I got it in one of the seventy four bundles it was in. Something stopped me playing and I can't for the life of me remember what it was. Maybe needs a re-visit.

I love BoI but I genuinely need a break. Something new, I'll definitely get the expac but it's been weeks since I properly played another title. I need a detox.

Thanks chaps.

:grouphug:

Edit:
-Rampage Knights
-NeuroVoider
-Neon Chrome
... are now on my wishlist :D/
Hmmm, I don't recall what I specifically warned about in Rampage Knights, but I did put 50+ hours in. It would piss me off due to the randomness, but then I would immediately start a new run and try it all again. I think it was my nominee for the 5 more minutes category.

For someone who just built a gaming PC and was really looking forward to this sale. Is there anything that is really a great deal?
Depends. Are you coming off of a console game library? There's games that are at good or decent prices but most of them are stuff we've owned for a long while.

For someone who just built a gaming PC and was really looking forward to this sale. Is there anything that is really a great deal? I've gone through and I am contemplating buying Mad Max, not sure about anything else...
Depending on your budget and how many games you are looking to pick up, the publisher packs might be worth it if you don't own much on Steam. Like the Valve complete pack, Eidos Anthology, Double Fine Bundle, Telltale Collection, etc... List of bundles here.

Also keep an eye on site that sell Steam keys like Humble, Bundle Stars, etc...

That's not much to go on. What do you have? What do you like? What are you looking to spend?

Mad Max is a couple bucks cheaper on bundle stars, unless you have card money laying around I would purchase Mad Max and just about everything else from other sources.

I made poor decisions:

TIDALIS STEAM: *0XF8-GXLHY-J7APQ
CORPORATE LIFESTYLE SIMULATOR STEAM: 6PMPK-9I6GV-%DM6B
THREE DEAD ZED STEAM: KT8ER-*V8VT-XLK73
PLITH STEAM: 8ZH3N-ER9G5-%TB0A
HUNTSMAN THE ORPHANAGE STEAM: CIFWZ-B8*AH-80I7I

* = Bunny *abbit
% = Billy the %id

Stuff you can buy if you're new:

Shooters

DOOM 2016 - $16

Wolfenstein: The New Order - $6

Sniper Elite III - $10

Homefront: the Revolution (Freedom Fighter Edition) - $15

Fallout 4 - $16

Metro Redux Bundle - $6

Strategy / Sim

Civilization V Complete - $9.50

Civilization VI Digital Deluxe - $42

Cities: Skylines - $7

Homeworlds: Deserts of Kharak - $17

I'd keep going but now I'm tired of looking for deals on stuff I already own.

Oh, I have an old 15% off coupon for SuperHOT if anyone I know wants it.  Stacks with the current discount but still comes out to $14.45

New to PC gaming? Pick up a few AAA games that are on sale (GTAV, Civ5 Complete, Witcher 3 GOTY) and then just sign up for the Humble Monthly. That will be more than enough to keep you entertained for a year.

bread's done
Back