Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
WWE 2K17 is coming out for PC on February 7:

https://wwe.2k.com/news/wwe-2k17-pc-release
NWrwEI.gif

Unfortunately, we don't get all the DLC bundled with it anymore.
LttuJt.gif

Yeah. People dying. Awesome!
Yeah, that's not going to happen thanks to Medicaid. Stop getting your news from TV comedians. They need to wait to repeal and replace it with something 'better' at the same time though. My insurance went up an astronomical amount after the ACA went into effect and my choices of insurance companies went from about 6 to 1.

Lol, no. ACA is an assbackward way of trying to help people. Middle class gets fucked and it's bullshit.
And now that it's gone, middle and lower class people will die.

One of my long-time buddies has Crohn's Disease. He pays $2000 for his medication. If ACA is repealed, he'll have to pay MORE. I've got friends who'll be locked out of their health care because of the pre-existing condition clause. Now they can't get any health care. Yay!

So fuck you, fuck Republicans, and fuck all you fucking fuckers who voted for Trump.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, that's not going to happen thanks to Medicaid. Stop getting your news from TV comedians. They need to wait to repeal and replace it with something 'better' at the same time though. My insurance went up an astronomical amount after the ACA went into effect and my choices of insurance companies went from about 6 to 1.
Yea thanks to medicaid they wont die, now they just have to be forced to fall into such a low level of income as to make it free \o/

The ACA saved a few of my friends from hell. They had extreme preexisting conditions and so were basically uninsurable outside of a work provided insurance which would also then horribly gouge them. Basically their job was there to cover their medication and doctors visits alone. The aca provisions allowed one of them to finally quit his shitastic job and move away and start working at lawrence livermore labs which he wouldnt have been able to do without it

Oh boy, the "my source of bad news is better than your source of bad news" argument, it's like I'm really in Congress

One of my long-time buddies has Crohn's Disease. He pays $2000 for his medication. If ACA is repealed, he'll have to pay MORE. I've got friends who'll be locked out of their health care because of the pre-existing condition clause. Now they can't get any health care. Yay!

So fuck you, fuck Republicans, and fuck all you fucking fuckers who voted for Trump.
Waiting to see what they come up with first. ACA wasn't working for me, sorry. It was about to collapse on itself anyway as insurers pulled out of the marketplace leaving only 1 or 2 choices for health insurance in many areas, which jacked up the rates.

The pre-existing condition clause (exception?) isn't going anywhere. If it does, I'll eat bugs...but it's not going anywhere.

ACA wasn't perfect, but it was better than nothing, which is what it is being replaced with.

If it wasn't for ACA rules I couldn't have gotten my desperately needed gall bladder surgery on my parents' insurance just before my 26th birthday. So either I, or my parents could've gone into bankruptcy, or I could have just kept the rancid organ (the surgeon literally described it to me as "nasty") and probably developed gangrene, if I didn't throw myself off a building from the pain first.

Genuinely sorry for people who are worse off for it but it did help a lot of people.

I had a giggle at this. On topic cause we ACA+ Deals Mega Thread now.
A5V7svI.png
[
This is hysterical and you shouldn't have hid it in a spoiler. It needs to be seen.

I don't trust a single Republican to make sure it does.
You shouldn't trust any politician. The press should stay on their asses so that we know what they're doing. It will be nice to go back to that sort of thinking after 8 years of the White House and the press being besties. This is why I voted against Hillary. She would have gotten a little more scrutiny from the press than Obama but not enough.

ACA did nothing to address crazy costs that we are all charged at the doctors office or hospital,  That is the real issue that needs to be addressed. 

I look at this in two ways.

As a person with multiple sclerosis I love the pre existing condition part of ACA, as long as that is kept in whatever replaces it I'll be happy.  I looked into changing over to a ACA plan from my company provided plan because with the plan I have through the company I work for has such high deductibles I cant afford to treat my MS.  ACA plans were way more expensive than my company provided plan.  Either way I cant really afford to treat my disease.  It kind of works out because I've tried several treatments over the years and paid a ton out of pocket only to watch them not work or make me sicker.  I'll stick to my old friend Mary Jane to treat my symptoms.  

As a person who has worked exclusively for payroll companies for more than the past decade I get a big kick out of the changes.  We had to develop a lot of changes to our systems for ACA and now we will most likely have to back all that out and code everything over again.  Job security at its finest!!

Anyone seen Amazon Tony?  We need some deals so we can get back to deal talk and what you had for lunch talk.

ACA did nothing to address crazy costs that we are all charged at the doctors office or hospital, That is the real issue that needs to be addressed.
And you know how it can be addressed? By reading the thing and proposing fixes, instead of TRYING TO REMOVE EVERYTHING AND HOPE NOBODY DIES.

Why the fuck do Republicans insist on repealing ALL OF IT, instead of proposing legislation that would amend any issues with the law? Oh I know, BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T COME UP WITH IT IN THE FIRST PLACE. Either that, or because a black man who they worked eight years to block at every possible opportunity spearheaded the measure.

I reiterate: fuck Republicans and fuck every one of you fuckers who voted for them.

And you know how it can be addressed? By reading the thing and proposing fixes, instead of TRYING TO REMOVE EVERYTHING AND HOPE NOBODY DIES.

Why the fuck do Republicans insist on repealing ALL OF IT, instead of proposing legislation that would amend any issues with the law? Oh I know, BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T COME UP WITH IT IN THE FIRST PLACE. Either that, or because a black man who they worked eight years to block at every possible opportunity spearheaded the measure.

I reiterate: fuck Republicans and fuck every one of you fuckers who voted for them.
but aca was really a republican idea...

http://www.politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2013/nov/15/ellen-qualls/aca-gop-health-care-plan-1993/

Then why the hell are they trying to repeal it instead of fixing it?

Edit: Also, read the damn thing. It says "sort of". So while the inspiration is there, it's not the same thing.
It's a huge complex piece of legislation that received 0 Republican votes to pass it. In fact, it wasn't passed via normal procedure even. Bet they were mad they weren't listened to. Probably easier to just scrap the whole thing and put their new plan in place (assuming they have a workable plan).

Lol, no. ACA is an assbackward way of trying to help people. Middle class gets fucked and it's bullshit.
Middle class was fucked before the ACA. The ACA added some lube and decreased the duration and magnitude of the fucking. fucked is going to be an accurate way to describe things as long as a system of private insurance largely accessed through insurers is what we stick with.

You shouldn't trust any politician. The press should stay on their asses so that we know what they're doing. It will be nice to go back to that sort of thinking after 8 years of the White House and the press being besties. This is why I voted against Hillary. She would have gotten a little more scrutiny from the press than Obama but not enough.
I think Syndrome upthread has the perfect response here.

It's a huge complex piece of legislation that received 0 Republican votes to pass it. In fact, it wasn't passed via normal procedure even. Bet they were mad they weren't listened to. Probably easier to just scrap the whole thing and put their new plan in place (assuming they have a workable plan).
If the Republicans were listened to when the ACA was being passed it wouldn't have been passed. Nothing was the only thing they were for. Months of working with them resulted in no shift from that stance. If the only way to "listen" to one side is to not do anything at all, then "listening" to that side is useless.

Though given your posts on this subject it's probably best to leave the reply to Syndrome.

The best part about the last few pages in this thread is the Mexican bitching about American health care.

FYI I'm heading to TiaJuana to buy rattle snake tonic for my athletes foot. Thanks a lot Obama.

I'm a big LEGO game fan, and LEGO CITY Undercover was a great one, and now it's coming to the PC. Insta-wishlisted when it hits Steam.

https://twitter.com/WB_Games_UK/statuses/819545042679271424

Well that's simply not true. The ACA passed the Senate 60-39 as it was subject to filibuster (only simple majority needed in the House). You could say that some of the funding was *amended* via budget reconciliation (which is still a normal process, but I digress), but that's not whaat you were trying to imply at all.

I'm a big LEGO game fan, and LEGO CITY Undercover was a great one, and now it's coming to the PC. Insta-wishlisted when it hits Steam.

[twitter]https://twitter.com/WB_Games_UK/status/819545042679271424[/twitter]
This is the best LEGO game every made in my opinion!

If the Republicans were listened to when the ACA was being passed it wouldn't have been passed. Nothing was the only thing they were for.
This is just wrong. Buying across state lines and tort reform were two ideas that were rejected. But hey, the trial lawyers of America agree with you!

The health care system is always going to be a horrible mess in the United States.   We're one of only two countries in the entire world that allow drugs to be advertised on television.  It's big money, and they're in everyone's pockets.  Also, our national congressmen have to spend 20-30 hours of their 40 hour work weeks raising money instead of doing actual work.  The entire existence of US congress is a mess and needs to be gutted and reset.  They can't even do their jobs. 

The best part about the last few pages in this thread is the Mexican bitching about American health care.

FYI I'm heading to TiaJuana to buy rattle snake tonic for my athletes foot. Thanks a lot Obama.
Yeah it's not like my US-born mother and cousins, aunts, nephews and nieces would be affected by this change or anything.

This is just wrong. Buying across state lines and tort reform were two ideas that were rejected. But hey, the trial lawyers of America agree with you!
Yeah, no. Those words were used, but never meant. Both, of course, are horrible ideas that rather than adding lube to the fucking will add, say, a sandpaper condom.

Wow, I come here for my daily dose of hi-jinx and I find that CheapAssGamers has devolved into DumbAssGamers. Listening to, (in this case reading) about your various political hissy fits is giving me a headache already.

Wow, I come here for my daily dose of hi-jinx and I find that CheapAssGamers has devolved into DumbAssGamers. Listening to, (in this case reading) about your various political hissy fits is giving me a headache already.
Sorry boss, back 2 werk

I think we need to steer the topic back towards dumbassery and bullshit and away from the drumpf and the current Rep/Dem pissing match.

Ya'll remember when the gang found Yanni's sex dungeon and Sweet Dee found everyone's favorite HOG lover?

Good times.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuEvnHBlZgI

I think we need to steer the topic back towards dumbassery and bullshit and away from the drumpf and the current Rep/Dem pissing match.

Ya'll remember when the gang found Yanni's sex dungeon and Sweet Dee found everyone's favorite HOG lover?

Good times.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuEvnHBlZgI
A tip from your Uncle Jer: Dont Google "HOG lover" with safe search off.

bread's done
Back