Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
no problem.

Did anyone else's refund from GamePump take for-ev-er to make it back to their balance? This shit has been pending for a calendar week.

They take that money right away, but getting it back is slower than that $5 Lil Cuz borrowed for 8th grade lunch. If you see him, tell that mothafukker he still owes me.

Last edited by a moderator:
The bros were going to play Payday 2, but silly Fox forgot to download it, so while he did we played BF1. That was fun. We were on a roll as a unit for a while, but then DarkTangPoopScoop or w/e left our team and then we were on the bad team so we switched to another game mode because they couldn't take our heat. Finally Fox's download finished and we played Payday 2, and we all agreed that the changes made to the game sucked and we finished one job but left Weiler to die cause he went upstairs like a dummy and then we all died in the Slaughterhouse because we were all lost on what to do even though a few of us have played it before but literally haven't in years.

That said, I have one more Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 Beta to give out, so solve this puzzle and it is yours just post if you get it so people dont waste their time....

https://www.jigidi.com/solve.php?id=6X76ZOKB

The bros were going to play Payday 2, but silly Fox forgot to download it, so while he did we played BF1. That was fun. We were on a roll as a unit for a while, but then DarkTangPoopScoop or w/e left our team and then we were on the bad team so we switched to another game mode because they couldn't take our heat. Finally Fox's download finished and we played Payday 2, and we all agreed that the changes made to the game sucked and we finished one job but left Weiler to die cause he went upstairs like a dummy and then we all died in the Slaughterhouse because we were all lost on what to do even though a few of us have played it before but literally haven't in years.

That said, I have one more Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 Beta to give out, so solve this puzzle and it is yours just post if you get it so people dont waste their time....

I didnt take the key because I probably wont play it. I just wanted to say thats a great hat!

Some random stuff that I didn't know I had and wished I didn't:

Mountain - 4MXMF-TVBFR-XRZ5sea

Ghost in the Shell stand alone E3 bundle thing - ANA8W-LBFWV-nineJNZV

Superfight Beta (I imagine is closed?????) - 9KMCA-PMIVW-DWWF4

Superfight Joiner Micro Deck (wtf?) - 93L8T-FDPQ4-04MDD

Enjoy, if that is at all possible.

Edit: I apparently have some SMITE skins, Pathfinder chests, and a super senso starter pack thing that all redeem on sites specific to those games.  If anyone wants them let me know or they will be forever lost in bundle purgatory.

Edit x2

Damn, I apparently have this junk also:

War Thunder decals

GUNS UP! starter pack

Armoured Warfare pack

Blade and Soul pack

EVE Online ship skins and free trial

1 month of Twitch Turbo

XSplit 3 month license

This is like the completely unwanted bundle that never ends, why did I even buy this thing?!

Thanks, got it.

Go play Payday 1. That game is great

Edit: I reinstalled ARK yesterday and it doesn't run. It hangs when loading "world end" or something like that. On single player. So, they're still breaking their eternal EA game. Now I remember why I stopped playing it.

Edit: I reinstalled ARK yesterday and it doesn't run. It hangs when loading "world end" or something like that. On single player. So, they're still breaking their eternal EA game. Now I remember why I stopped playing it.
GTX 1070 I still can't get the game to run half decent or at all at times.

Ark is not optimize, it's a shame the game looks fun and sounds fun but I've haven't put an actual hour into it yet.

_
On an another note, bro-night on Ghost Recon Wild lands beta? I'm not sure if it's co-op but I am downloading it now.

At least they have paid DLC though right!

GTX 1070 I still can't get the game to run half decent or at all at times.

Ark is not optimize, it's a shame the game looks fun and sounds fun but I've haven't put an actual hour into it yet.

_
On an another note, bro-night on Ghost Recon Wild lands beta? I'm not sure if it's co-op but I am downloading it now.
Get a 1080 with 16GB of VRAM.

Also, I got into the Sniper beta and just got into the Ghost Recon beta this morning.

I have three invites for each. Bros get first priority so any bros interested PM me and I'll send you the codes. If there are any left this afternoon I'll let the dirty plebs have a go at them.

You need that steady frame rate for sitting on a beach and eating poop while naked.

Got invited by someone else to the GR beta after Ubi sent my main account an XB1 code (despite not being the one I registered for).  Ubi says it will just show in the games tab... hopefully it does that so I can get it downloading before I have to leave for work.

So invites have gone out for the wildlands beta?!? Grr I swear its like signing up for a beta is basically me telling a company that i DONT want to play their game.

I'll take a Ghost Recon Wilderness beta key if one is available. On my phone so messaging is an extra chore.

Last time I thought about trying Ark again, I looked and there was a million new critters all like "Ground sloths poop glaze extract you need to make laser crystals but can only be tamed with bark shards produced by giant weevil which need to be passively given a thousand cake spices which are formed from grounds sloths glaze and player tears..." and I was all "Nope". I just want to beat shit with a stick and cram narcotics down its throat until it loves me.

I'll take a Ghost Recon Wilderness beta key if one is available. On my phone so messaging is an extra chore.

Last time I thought about trying Ark again, I looked and there was a million new critters all like "Ground sloths poop glaze extract you need to make laser crystals but can only be tamed with bark shards produced by giant weevil which need to be passively given a thousand cake spices which are formed from grounds sloths glaze and player tears..." and I was all "Nope". I just want to beat shit with a stick and cram narcotics down its throat until it loves me.
My head just exploded.....

Also Fox if you have a Sniper beta key I'd like one. Thanks.

Latest Friday Special bundle, looks pretty good to me but only at Happy Hour pricing. I know deals. I didn't pay someone to write "The Art of the Deal" and then put my name on it for nothing. I know deals better than anyone.

The Friday Special Bundle #45

$1 or more to get these Steam games:$3.49 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 10 STEAM GAMES:

I got two beta invites for Wildlands...  One via Uplay itself this morning and one via nVIDIA yesterday. 

Bros in needs let me know.  I can atleast invite via the uplay one.

So invites have gone out for the wildlands beta?!? Grr I swear its like signing up for a beta is basically me telling a company that i DONT want to play their game.
I got in on closed Division beta by paying for the game (I cancelled my preorder afterwards) and wrote about 4 pages of thoughts on the beta after it ended... Since then I've gotten into every Uplay beta I have tried to get into. (Steep, For Honor, Wildlands, etc.)

Payday 2 is a garbage pile made of butts. I had to join a Steam group to be allowed to use a shotgun, wtf?
You dont have to do anything. But yes, some content is locked via being a member of their group. It is how they punish cheaters. Banned from group, lose access to some content.

I even showed up on time and could have walked u noobs through a few heists and gain a ton of levels.

You dont have to do anything. But yes, some content is locked via being a member of their group. It is how they punish cheaters. Banned from group, lose access to some content.

I even showed up on time and could have walked u noobs through a few heists and gain a ton of levels.
Well, that was partially my fault, but I told them to go ahead with PD2 if they could get 4 people, but they only got 3.

On bro nights it's usually a good idea to log into Discord, even if you don't have a mic, or message me (or Bah or Spoder or Syntax) and let us know your there for the event. Had we known you were ready they could have done PD2 the entire time.

That's plain stupid. I shouldn't have to join a group to access basic game content like a shotgun just so they can keep me under threat to take my shotguns away. It's not as though VAC bans don't exist and stuff.

I spent about 2 hours with the Wildlands Beta...  I would say its pretty solid.  The setting reminds me of Mercenaries 2...  Though I would say they play pretty differently. 

Character creation, setting, shooting, gameplay is all highlights. 

Lows, Voice work seems a step back from the Division, squad AI is horrible. 

Could be either way.  Car physics.

highlight of my gameplay...  Running over/plow through a civilian while they were on a motorcycle.  (SUV won!)

Despite my busy schedule of watching FOX News for ideas on how to run the country I noticed that the Humble Store has all the XCom2 DLC on sale. I'm tempted to put my $5 wallet credit toward the Reinforcement pack for $8.99 after Humble Monthly subscriber discount. This DLC upgrades you to the Digital Deluxe version (without the soundtrack)

The DLCs are also on sale individually.

Oh yeah, kinda came out of character there for a minute.

Uhm .... tremendous, I know all the best deals ... bigly... etc

It seems to only me maybe but I see on reddit many people also saying that Wildlands seems to be not that optimized for pc and can barely handle 60fps even on low settings with rigs that can handle more 

Despite my busy schedule of watching FOX News for ideas on how to run the country I noticed that the Humble Store has all the XCom2 DLC on sale. I'm tempted to put my $5 wallet credit toward the Reinforcement pack for $8.99 after Humble Monthly subscriber discount.
This is what I did. Reviews say that the DLC is mostly garbage not even worth buying, but there are a few worthwhile things in it. $8.99 pass, $3.99 I bit.

It seems to only me maybe but I see on reddit many people also saying that Wildlands seems to be not that optimized for pc and can barely handle 60fps even on low settings with rigs that can handle more
yea its true

I briefly tested it this morning and was only getting 60-70fps, on a gtx1080. Also didnt seem to matter dropping occlusion from HBAO down to something else which would usually show some noticeable difference. So Im guessing they have both another round of optimization to do and that many of the graphics settings might just not be working yet

I doubt its porting issues since this is the same engine used on all of ubi's latest games, and the majority of those are fairly well optimized and run well

Alright, who wants ABZU?
I'll take it. Thanks in advance.

It's on my wishlist and kinda wished I got last month's Humble Monthly as XCOM 2 and the games include were pretty good

Too bad this month's is Total Warhammer...too many dlcs that I know I will want to get complete version later on

Sorry, someone PM'd me 1 minute before you.
np

Wow....like others have said.  Wildlands runs like ass.

40-60 MAX fps with all on max w/o AA and Occlusion on a 1080 @ 1440p

Glitchy as shit too...trying to move right there is input lag and then it gets stuck and I just constantly run right x.x

I can't even get my Wild Lands code redeemed - since NVidia gave it to me; you need to have the newest GFE + Drivers installed; and then they'll give you the Redeem option.

Crappy.

Even since GeForce Experience came out, it's been downhill. Having problem uninstalling + reinstalling any NVidia drivers. This sucks. While at least GFE works on both my laptop + desktop w/ V 3.x now out (it didn't work before in any iteration), I'm now running the 362.xx on my laptop & 349.xx on my desktop. Pretty much, seems like I'm stuck w/ these drivers on each rig.

My W7 desktop PC would not restore back to my Windows Restore Point config w/ the 368's. 

Yeah, and I had the 368.xx's installed on my desktop w/ my 970. And this was great w/ Vulkan for Doom. Now, Doom's not-Vulkan, though still runs fine - just nowhere as awesome (i.e. 60FPS+ no problem w/ Vulkan if uncapped; now 50-60 FPS w/ OpenGL). 

Bleh. Dammit all to Hell. 

So, how is AMD w/ their drivers? Do they have these kind of bullshit issues that NVidia has? 

I can't even get my Wild Lands code redeemed - since NVidia gave it to me; you need to have the newest GFE + Drivers installed; and then they'll give you the Redeem option.

Crappy.

Even since GeForce Experience came out, it's been downhill. Having problem uninstalling + reinstalling any NVidia drivers. This sucks. While at least GFE works on both my laptop + desktop w/ V 3.x now out (it didn't work before in any iteration), I'm now running the 362.xx on my laptop & 349.xx on my desktop. Pretty much, seems like I'm stuck w/ these drivers on each rig.

My W7 desktop PC would not restore back to my Windows Restore Point config w/ the 368's.

Yeah, and I had the 368.xx's installed on my desktop w/ my 970. And this was great w/ Vulkan for Doom. Now, Doom's not-Vulkan, though still runs fine - just nowhere as awesome (i.e. 60FPS+ no problem w/ Vulkan if uncapped; now 50-60 FPS w/ OpenGL).

Bleh. Dammit all to Hell.

So, how is AMD w/ their drivers? Do they have these kind of bullshit issues that NVidia has?
I have zero issues with my NVIDIA drivers.

Invite sent.

I would love one if no bros ask.

Uplay = Two_Shoots in case I get lucky!
Do you still need one?

If anyone has a spare Wildlands, I'd really appreciate it.
How about you?

Brodate question:

- are we brodating Rainbow Six Siege this FREE weekend?

- any chance of brodating Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade?
We can do RSS tomorrow if people are down. I told Wieler to DL it but he said his mom was mad at me for calling her a tank.

Also, still have 1 Sniper betas left and maybe 1 Wildlands with priority going to bros, then cag regs, then filthy, disgusting, dirty, anal plebs,

I have zero issues with my NVIDIA drivers.
It's probably because you just allow Nvidia to update to the latest drivers unless you run into an issue. MysterD seems to like to play this game of switching driver version more often than he changes clothes so he can crank a few extra FPS out of a game. I think he spends more time rolling back drivers than playing.

Another great humble monthly.  I wanted to try Azbu.  Steamworld Heist and Project Highrise look cool too.  If you are broke, man right now is a great time to be a PC gamer.  It's amazing the kind of value they are giving away in some of the recent bundles and monthlies.   Another awesome top tier game next month in Total War: Warhammer.

It's probably because you just allow Nvidia to update to the latest drivers unless you run into an issue. MysterD seems to like to play this game of switching driver version more often than he changes clothes so he can crank a few extra FPS out of a game. I think he spends more time rolling back drivers than playing.
I never roll back drivers, unless an install fails. At that point, you pretty much have no choice in the matter.

And sometimes, Windows Update will just grab an NVidia driver (after an install of a driver fails), whether you want it to or not.

If anything, I do update drivers once + a while - i.e. I did do the update for Doom 2016 namely for Vulkan. Normally, I have the attitude of "If it ain't broke, don't update." Always best to often let everyone else be the Beta testers for new drivers, unless there are issues w/ them.

And I always do the clean fresh install style upon install (to avoid any nasty issues in case something goes wrong) when asked upon install of the drivers, too.

Before GFE came out, I never had issues w/ driver update installs on NVidia.

Meh.

C'est la vie.

I never roll back drivers, unless an install fails. At that point, you pretty much have no choice in the matter.

And sometimes, Windows Update will just grab an NVidia driver (after an install of a driver fails), whether you want it to or not.

If anything, I do update drivers once + a while - i.e. I did do the update for Doom 2016 namely for Vulkan. Normally, I have the attitude of "If it ain't broke, don't update." Always best to often let everyone else be the Beta testers for new drivers, unless there are issues w/ them.

And I always do the clean fresh install style upon install (to avoid any nasty issues) when asked upon install of the drivers, too.

Before GFE came out, I never had issues w/ driver update installs on NVidia.

Meh.
You need to get the other GFE. It will make your life much better.

bread's done
Back