Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Sports Media is about as useful as the liberal Media. They flourish by manipulating people who can't think for themselves that they need them.

Atlanta was the hottest team this year and sports media tried endlessly to make it seem otherwise. So they can make a fortune bashing NE for the 7 months of no football. New England Was the underdog and shows just how good they are by hanging in there
u mean Atlanta was the underdog right? kinda confused..

No New England was in my eyes because Atlanta was so hot. Not a major under dog as much as an edge. This game is the shit!

Last edited by a moderator:
Never underestimate the power of the dark side.

W76qOQA.jpg

so you gotta refund those games you bought with your super bowl champ gear fund.
I just gotta find a store that accepts schadenfreude as a method of payment. I've got plenty of that at the moment.

Edit: No schadenfreude for Falcons fans, though. Nothing against them. Sucks major balls for you now, but you've got a fantastic team

Seriously, all ATL had to do was run it and kick a FG after that catch by Julio. Evil wins. 2017 already worse than 2016.

So the Cubs came back from being down 3 games to 1 in the World Series, the Cavs did the same in the NBA Finals and now the Patriots come back from 25 points down to win the Super Bowl. Nothing suspicious about all these incredible comebacks at all. I wonder what the actual odds of that happening all in the same year are.

O:)

https://twitter.com/Nate_Cohn/status/828400127362682880

"Atlanta now has an 86% chance of winning, per ESPN. That's about the same Clinton's chances heading into the election"

O:)

https://twitter.com/Nate_Cohn/status/828400127362682880

"Atlanta now has an 86% chance of winning, per ESPN. That's about the same Clinton's chances heading into the election"
https://twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/828424859776585730

Julian Edelman's catch, as well as the Patriots win, is probably going to go down as the best in Super Bowl history.   Grats to everyone that got to watch a historic game.

So the Cubs came back from being down 3 games to 1 in the World Series, the Cavs did the same in the NBA Finals and now the Patriots come back from 25 points down to win the Super Bowl. Nothing suspicious about all these incredible comebacks at all. I wonder what the actual odds of that happening all in the same year are.
hqdefault.jpg

Ah man that game was incredible. Not sure what is harder to believe, that insane comeback or the massive amounts of liberal commercials every break. Gaga wasn't awful either even if it's not my favorite music.

Great Superbowl.

Ah man that game was incredible. Not sure what is harder to believe, that insane comeback or the massive amounts of liberal commercials every break. Gaga wasn't awful either even if it's not my favorite music.

Great Superbowl.
The NFL season started with the leftest politics of Kaepernick and ended with the alt-right storyline of Tom Brady.

Yeah, I'm actually really happy this NFL season is finally over.

Hopefully next season we can just watch football again.

All the boos that Goodell received when he went to the podium were funny. I wasn't watching to see if he handed the trophy to Brady or not. He is probably the one that dropped a cool million on the falcons.

I watched that last TD several times, even in slow motion, #45 on the Falcons sure didn't try to stop that TD, his arms were easily in reach to grab him or even the ball, he decided it was more important to break his fall after getting pushed than winning the game. He might hope no one else notices that.

Great Superbowl.
I remember when the commercials used to be funny and entertaining. They were very forgettable again this year.

Standard car commercial, Watch 24 after the Super Bowl, Standard Car commercial, Lady Gaga halftime show coming up, Commercial about some product you've never heard of, Movie commercial, Commercial that had nothing to do with the product they were selling, Standard car commercial, Watch 24 after the Super Bowl, Lady Gaga halftime show coming up!, Cell phone commercial attacking Verizon, Movie commercial, Beer commercial.

Edit: If you played a drinking game and took a drink each time a 24 or Gaga commercial came on, you were probably passed out by halftime.

I remember when the commercials used to be funny and entertaining. They were very forgettable again this year.

Standard car commercial, Watch 24 after the Super Bowl, Standard Car commercial, Lady Gaga halftime show coming up, Commercial about some product you've never heard of, Movie commercial, Commercial that had nothing to do with the product they were selling, Standard car commercial, Watch 24 after the Super Bowl, Lady Gaga halftime show coming up!, Cell phone commercial attacking Verizon, Movie commercial, Beer commercial.

Edit: If you played a drinking game and took a drink each time a 24 or Gaga commercial came on, you were probably passed out by halftime.
The commercials have been bad for 5 or 10 years dude.

The commercials have been bad for 5 or 10 years dude.
Besides Doritos, yeah. The year they had the Audi with the little kid Vade, the Cat Herd, the horse kicking a field goal, that was 2010~? Since then it's just been a few good ones. And all the serious, somber, uplifting ads need to GTFU. No one watches the Superbowl for that.

Commercials were refreshingly positive this year, which was a nice change of pace considering all the shit that's happening in this country right now. The pro-feminist car commercial was a little overly presumptuous, but the other "liberal" ones were nice. Gaga put on a performance for sure, but nothing will ever beat Coldplay's performance last year.

Also, your teams all suck and mine is the best again even though I only live in New England and didn't watch a single game this season other than the Superbowl. And my quarterback out-quarterbacked every other quarterback to ever have quarterbacked, and his balls weren't even deflated. 

1413876b83a6afa117c1a6d0bf57da169ee7c7632d2863505c84029ab800d87e.jpg

The Bros took on global terror tonight in Rainbow Six Siege. After a couple warm-ups in Terror Hunt where Fox would blow off Ash's explosive into wooden barricades people were trying to break, thus injuring his own team and wasting a breach charge in a single move, we were joined by Eldritch and moved into PvP. We were... surprisingly okay. I mean, aside from Fox killing a hostage while we were up 5-2. Or Eldritch killing himself with his own C4 charge before the round started. Or four of us falling off the roof in a single round. But we actually won some matches despite ourselves, never got shut out and managed to walk away feeling adequate.

Fighting for freedom, wherever there's trouble -- Go Bros!

On Tuesday, we take on global horror in Dead by Daylight.
I would bro this again, but my price point would be like $10. This game would blow big time with internet trash. If any bro finds the clearance at Walmart again hoooook me up.

I would bro this again, but my price point would be like $10. This game would blow big time with internet trash. If any bro finds the clearance at Walmart again hoooook me up.
Brickseek had my local Walmart saying "It says zero in stock but also limited availability so we dunno" which only served to raise hopes to be dashed upon the rocks of Walmart reality.

Starter edition is butts though.  You don't want butts.

(Starter edition was a cheaper 'base' game with much higher renown costs to purchase new operators so, what you saved in cash up front, you more than made up for in grind)

If someone had Starter, I'd pick his one unlocked operator every time and make him play Counter-Terrorism Intern just to teach him a lesson.

Also, just to hear Weiler bitch

I would really like to play some R6 with some people from the forums, my UPlay is Two_Shoots.  My skill level is very much "meh" but I make a mean coffee (just kidding, its pretty meh as well).  But add me if you would like someone to play with.

bread's done
Back