Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
I've had that happen before. Restarting Steam fixed it for me or maybe just reboot completely.
I tried all that on my laptop and no go, but just installed IM on my desktop and it seems to work there. Who knows why. Shitty program. (J/K Jshackles, just in case your ghost still haunts CAG).

Edit:

Actually, scratch that. It worked for a little (got 2 whole cards out of 200+) and now it's back to not tracking play time or showing me in game. Maybe it is a shitty program. Did it stop getting supported? Might have to go back to Archi if that's still a thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Key:

RAZORTRON 2000: BEZAV-VCKT8-ZG5D0
Key:

DISHONORED: LD7V9-Y6VHV-5WF6M
Key:

CUBE RUNNER: 5KBRQ-LB5K4-0H4K7
Key:

PLANES BULLETS AND VODKA: MKHNR-VCF22-NHBRN
Key:

KEEBLES: JI9R0-VR4AB-G8I6E
Key:

IDOL HANDS: ZP6VW-DIR24-677WP
Key:

ROCK N ROLL DEFENSE: XXDG9-LNKDZ-MNDMG

I just bought Tales of Symphonia for $5, never played one and some of the fanboys say it's one of the best. Looks kinda kiddy but I enjoyed Infinite Undiscovery and that Star Ocean on PS3 even with their awful voice acting and corny dialog so I will probably find something to like here
wut? Infinite Undiscovery is Xbox 360 exclusive.. Have it got ported to PS3?

wut? Infinite Undiscovery is Xbox 360 exclusive.. Have it got ported to PS3?
PS3 was referring to the Star ocean that was on it. Don't remember the name. The one where the lead is a cry baby and they go to (past?) earth.

Newegg has the Cooler Master V8 GTS on sale for $89.99 with a $25 rebate bringing down to $64.99.  Few air coolers make a statement like the CM V series.  I have the V8 and I love it for it's huge gaudiness and the fact it looks like a car engine to me.  The GTS has double fans and a more sporty look to it.  I changed out the fan in my V8 for a blue LED one, but it looks harder to do on the GTS due to double fans and the fan design so you might have to stick to red if you want it.  V6 GT let you switch between colors and those can be found for around $60 on ebay.  

My V8 has been running great on an OC'd AMD chip for almost two years now (and I bought mine used).  

Key:

RAZORTRON 2000: BEZAV-VCKT8-ZG5D0
Key:

DISHONORED: LD7V9-Y6VHV-5WF6M
Key:

CUBE RUNNER: 5KBRQ-LB5K4-0H4K7
Key:

PLANES BULLETS AND VODKA: MKHNR-VCF22-NHBRN
Key:

KEEBLES: JI9R0-VR4AB-G8I6E
Key:

IDOL HANDS: ZP6VW-DIR24-677WP
Key:

ROCK N ROLL DEFENSE: XXDG9-LNKDZ-MNDMG
Figured it would be, but Dishonored was Lurked ..... Infact all were lurked thanks though

I tried all that on my laptop and no go, but just installed IM on my desktop and it seems to work there. Who knows why. Shitty program. (J/K Jshackles, just in case your ghost still haunts CAG).

Edit:
Actually, scratch that. It worked for a little (got 2 whole cards out of 200+) and now it's back to not tracking play time or showing me in game. Maybe it is a shitty program. Did it stop getting supported? Might have to go back to Archi if that's still a thing.
Yes, last I heard (6 months ago, maybe?), Idlemaster was abandoned by the dev and no more updates would be made by him.

anyone tried For Honor? The combat is the finest in its class. It made the Chilvary game and the likes look like amateur's effort
Allot of CAGs played the betas... Not sure how many of us bought it. I do (obviously) and agree with what you say... I think I like it more now than I did in the Beta(s).

Granted, I've not played any PvP yet... Playing through the story put me behind so I've been playing the PvE trying to get some gear to for the MP... I have one character a reputation of 1 and that's likely still not that great. I really think they are really going to have to put in a mode with normalized gear for MP.

(Honestly, I see only two flaws in the game... Lack of dedicated servers.. Even the PvE can be rough if the host's ISP sucks and that the loot in the MP portion isn't just for cosmetics.)

Allot of CAGs played the betas... Not sure how many of us bought it. I do (obviously) and agree with what you say... I think I like it more now than I did in the Beta(s).

Granted, I've not played any PvP yet... Playing through the story put me behind so I've been playing the PvE trying to get some gear to for the MP... I have one character a reputation of 1 and that's likely still not that great. I really think they are really going to have to put in a mode with normalized gear for MP.

(Honestly, I see only two flaws in the game... Lack of dedicated servers.. Even the PvE can be rough if the host's ISP sucks and that the loot in the MP portion isn't just for cosmetics.)
I bought it but traded it in already. It wasn't that I didn't like it, I just didn't love it. With Horizon and Zelda this week I aintgottimefodat.gif for games I "like".

Xbox 1 not PC.
giphy.gif

Bundle crap leftovers:

Ampersand:

DV8YV-DGYBV-MMGE2

Catch a falling star:

R6T78-T9A4G-EAIZQ

Clergy Splode:

B7E7E-M0QDG-KPWCD

Deep Space Dash:

NBJLE-GB2JI-NLNMI

Eaten Alive:

4PGGM-65P3J-XLDX0

Escape Machines:

86A0R-B846N-4XCH6

Flesh Eaters:

MFVHE-CMA7Y-2IT2I

Lup:

RA49Y-HPR3T-JVYCE

Midnight Carnival:

K806P-H8PBK-HQA4C

New Kind of Adventure:

VMZ3J-LN3XM-8DX4C

Rest later when I get unlocked from Steam for too many activations.....

Moar crap:

Star Chronicles:

9L0MC-2FV68-M6WEP

Stellar 2D:

6C2B3-0DYNQ-RFITN

Super Mega Neo Pug:

BZFRX-CEGEN-8MBA3

Terra Incognita:

43YMN-J3I7D-7YTGG

Tower of Elements:

VGMPW-PYTRH-PIY5V

Tinboy:

VXIMY-LIDMX-RZ42J

Town of Night:

RVLGM-ZG3ZK-FNVK8

Turbo pug:

TXDBH-8TG8N-5EFRC

Went to Walmart yesterday and browsed the PC game section to see if anything was marked down significantly. In a sea of hidden object garbage and full-priced Sims expansions, I managed to find two copies of Divinity: Original Sin for $9 a piece. I assume that upon activation they'll give you both the original game as well as the Enhanced Edition.

I'm not really interested in the game myself (only bought them because they were on clearance), so if any thread regular wants a copy at cost (~$10 after tax), let me know. Figured I'd ask here before putting them up in the B/S/T thread.

EDIT: Both gone.

Went to Walmart yesterday and browsed the PC game section to see if anything was marked down significantly. In a sea of hidden object garbage and full-priced Sims expansions, I managed to find two copies of Divinity: Original Sin for $9 a piece. I assume that upon activation they'll give you both the original game as well as the Enhanced Edition.

I'm not really interested in the game myself (only bought them because they were on clearance), so if any thread regular wants a copy at cost (~$10 after tax), let me know. Figured I'd ask here before putting them up in the B/S/T thread.
D:OS is the best Isometric game of all-time.

Thanks for this, activated as the collectors edition. It's always nice to get on a walmart clearance deal without having to go to walmart. Also, you're welcome when it's the Humble monthly headliner next month.

BG was Teen-Rated. Are you serious? Who carded you when you played BG?
Mentally, not age. I would try them now but 100+ hour epics are not something I want to even start in fear of getting into.

Probably means that he wasn't personally at a maturity stage where he'd play them over some kiddie games. Like people who played Ducktales instead of Elite :whistle2:
For me it was sports games at that time.

I've been desperately trying to find something to spend it on. Best I see is Endless Legend Emperor Edition for $6 after discount. I don't want it, any CAGs interested in paying $6 Paypal or Amazon GC for Endless Legend Emperor Edition?
How much razercash do you have? I might be interested in helping you get rid of it.

Mentally, not age. I would try them now but 100+ hour epics are not something I want to even start in fear of getting into.
Yeah, that's where I'm at with a lot of these massive RPGs in general. Divinity in particular looks great, but when I go on HLTB and see this:

FX0Q6SH.png

I get scared away. I'd rather play something like Shadowrun that can be completed in ~25 hours.

Very cool of you to buy them and offer them (and at cost, too). By the time I get to it, it'll probably be in the $3.45 tier of a Bundlestars bundle so I'm passing on the opportunity but class act just the same.

Very cool of you to buy them and offer them (and at cost, too). By the time I get to it, it'll probably be in the $3.45 tier of a Bundlestars bundle so I'm passing on the opportunity but class act just the same.
Thanks. Apparently the store I went to had a third copy according to Brickseek, so if someone doesn't mind digging through the trashed and unorganized PC games section at the Chicopee, MA Walmart, it's all theirs.

Brickseek link if anyone wants to run a check in their area.

EDIT: For added fun, Brickseek link for Pillars of Eternity. Says that two stores ~30 miles away each have a couple copies for $7. YMMV as always with Brickseek's accuracy.

AMD Ryzen 7 1700X vs i7 6800K Benchmarked In 13 Games

If these benchamrks are to be believed the Ryzen 7 1700X is shaping up to be a fantastic gaming CPU. At the very least when compared to its most direct Broadwell-E competition from Intel. However, the most impressive part of all of this has been Ryzen’s power consumption measurements.

The Ryzen 7 1700X is a 95W CPU, whilst the 6800K is a 140W chip. This noticeable gap in TDPs is evident in the power consumption data where the 1700X delivers more performance at 25-30% less power. It’s quite remarkable, if true, that a higher core count, higher frequency and overall better performing 1700X is significantly more power efficient than the 6800K.

Comparing it to a 6800k for gaming is a horrible test.

We need it to be against the 7700k
and if you believe anything on wccftech I have a bridge to sell you.

I've seen benchs from other sites that leaked showing that single thread performance is still far below what intel offered a couple generations ago. I've seen others showing it blows away what Intel offers today.

Basically its all bullshit, wait 3 more days and then read about it.

Edit - its also funny that a lot of the leaks show them using Nvidia cards along with ryzen. I get a kick out of that.

That's the issue, I have $6. If you have $6 worth of things you want then I'm up for it.
Can you mix and match paying with Razerbux and normal money? The only thing I want is the Unreal Deal Pack, but that still leaves you with what, two dollars worth of stuff? It might not be worth it. :(

Can you mix and match paying with Razerbux and normal money? The only thing I want is the Unreal Deal Pack, but that still leaves you with what, two dollars worth of stuff? It might not be worth it. :(
You can't mix and match, I don't think, so that is what complicates things. And the Unreal Pack is like some odd amount so then it'd leave me in even more of a bind.

bread's done
Back