Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
So anyway, there's no risk of getting banned if I buy something at Gamersgate UK instead of Gamersgate Latin America, right?
Not that I know of. Unlike trying to buy from Putingate, the UK store doesn't require use of a proxy or anything. Can't speak for going there from Mexico but, assuming it lets you make the purchase without any extra effort on your part, you should be fine.

Whadda we got here? Coupa hatas? Coupa hatas?

fOdpoEu.jpg
Chris+Jericho+Kevin+Owens+Shatter+Machine+to+Enzo+Amore.gif

is anyone here familiar with uPlay and Steam cross platform?

I got For Honor on uPlay but my cousin got it on Steam (with uPlay as a 2nd log in gate).. how can we add each other and matchmake?

Thanks a bunch

Last edited by a moderator:

I got For Honor on uPlay but my cousin got it on Steam (with uPlay as a 2nd log in gate).. how can we add each other and matchmake?

Thanks a bunch
Pretty sure they usually just make it so you can add the person within the game, or just have them do it through the friends list on the uPlay client, since Ubisoft games launch that thing anyways, even when they're purchased on Steam.

Thanks a bunch
Add one another via Uplay since you have to have a Uplay account to play it even via Steam. When we play Rainbow Six Siege, that's how we group up (some of us own on Steam, some via Uplay).

Enzo is seriously the worst wrestler I've seen in a long time. It is part of his charm in my opinion. I love how everyone hates him and I go around quoting him all the time just to rl troll.
It's funny you should mention that, because my friend was watching Raw and the audience was mindlessly parroting every word these idiots said. They got to the "and you can't teach that" bit and I commented that they could actually get jobs in special ed teaching because they've already managed to teach an arena full of retards how to form full sentences.

This is just a general dig to everyone who loves fake wrestling and routinely recites wrestler monologues by heart.

And why is Goldberg still there? I used to watch him back in WCW when I was 12 and thought wrestling was cool.

Wrestling is fake and stupid as shit.
Honestly, with all the pain they endure, and its a ton, not to mention the chance of injuries (some of which can, have been, life threatening) I really think you should use the predetermined and not fake... Cause the pain isn't fake.

That said you're more than welcome to think it is stupid as shit... That opinion is just as valid as thinking its entertaining.

Enzo is seriously the worst wrestler I've seen in a long time. It is part of his charm in my opinion. I love how everyone hates him and I go around quoting him all the time just to rl troll.
It is part of his charm... but at some point he's just going to have to step back and be a manager as Cass will be a bigger deal without a partner taking all the pin falls.

And why is Goldberg still there? I used to watch him back in WCW when I was 12 and thought wrestling was cool.
I'm not sure if you want an honest answer or not consider the first part of your post... but I'll give you one anyways. He came back to promote the new WWE 2K game as he was a preorder bonus but he has also gotten married (and had a child) since he left the business and neither of those two ever saw him wrestle live.

Anyhow, when he left the business word got out before hand (not as common as it is now) and word also got out that his last opponent (Lesner, who left for the NFL and then MMA) was leaving too and the match was pretty much shitted on by those in attendance. So when he left, he left, and had no intention of ever coming back but when he did... He found himself having fun and a one off match turned into a contract for four matches. (He has two left on the deal... One is this Sunday.)

Anyhow, likely more of an answer than you wanted but there ya go...

Roids are a helluva drug......

Sorry, gotta get back to my Special Ed class....
My guess is he's not on steroids but HGH.

It is part of his charm... but at some point he's just going to have to step back and be a manager as Cass will be a bigger deal without a partner taking all the pin falls.
I agree but until I see him do something that might hurt someone I think the entertainment factor is higher because of his lack of in-ring ability. I don't think I've ever laughed as hard as I did when he was wrestling Cesaro and had to double take the jump over the ropes a couple weeks ago.

Replied to the above via pm... no need to get the thread too off topic when we could be talking about The Division!

There in the 6th or so hour of their planned 4 hour maintance... With no ETA on when they'll get their shit fixed.

You just got to love Massive...

Replied to the above via pm... no need to get the thread too off topic when we could be talking about The Division!

There in the 6th or so hour of their planned 4 hour maintance... With no ETA on when they'll get their shit fixed.

My 7gb patch might be downloaded by the time servers return. Not that I was planning on playing any time soon anyway...

In other news: Torment: Tides of Numenera "officially" launched today. I'll add that to my "totally going to play asap" list.

In other other news, and related to my "totally going to play asap" list: I finally started the latest Hitman game. It's really good, and probably should have been placed on my "no seriously, THIS game i'm going to play right fuck ing now" list.

I actually don't have any of those lists, but probably should get around to making one right fuck ing now. Will do that right after I figure out how to drop this chandelier on somebody.

I kind of wish Tides released at a better time. I Kickstarted it (last game Kickstarter I did...that or Muvluv) and hope it's anywhere near as good as Torment. I also may get Chronoclock (18+ version not on Steam) and have Story of Seasons: Trio of Towns coming in....so yeah busy with a lot of stuff. I've even been passing on Indiegala bundles when none of the games looked like something i'd play!

man, those legendary missions are hard as fuck !!!

BRO ALERT:

I HAVE DOWNLOADED SCOURGE OUTBREAK (TONIGHT), UPDATED ROCKET LEAGUE (TOMORROW?),  AND DOWNLOADED ALIENS: CM (THURSDAY?).

I ALSO SCHEDULED PROJECT ARGO (SIGN UP THROUGH BOHEMIA AND/OR HUMBLE IT'S FREE) AND FREESTYLE FOOTBALL (SOCCER) (F2P) FOR NEXT WEEK!  

BRO ALERT:

I HAVE DOWNLOADED SCOURGE OUTBREAK (TONIGHT), UPDATED ROCKET LEAGUE (TOMORROW?), AND DOWNLOADED ALIENS: CM (THURSDAY?).

I ALSO SCHEDULED PROJECT ARGO (SIGN UP THROUGH BOHEMIA AND/OR HUMBLE IT'S FREE) AND FREESTYLE BASKETBALL (F2P) FOR NEXT WEEK!
what wingnut rescheduled scourge to a tuesday? I wont be there tonight. Thurs im getiing my new tv delivered and installed so ill miss aliens too.

Skip the freestyle bball. I played that game for a bit and i dont want to revisit it. Noone else is going to want to bother.

what wingnut rescheduled scourge to a tuesday? I wont be there tonight. Thurs im getiing my new tv delivered and installed so ill miss aliens too.

Skip the freestyle bball. I played that game for a bit and i dont want to revisit it. Noone else is going to want to bother.
Sorry, fixed, it's Freestyle Football (Soccer) by the same dev.

Also, who gets a TV delivered and installed? Put it in the back of a bicycle and plug in the cables yourself!

My eldest told me this morning that he has a school thing tonight and I assume I'll have to pick him up after.  So I may be there.  I may not.  I may come later after you've all gotten tired of Outbreak (est time: twelve minutes) and moved on to Rainbowfield One.

Sorry, fixed, it's Freestyle Football (Soccer) by the same dev.

Also, who gets a TV delivered and installed? Put it in the back of a bicycle and plug in the cables yourself!
because its easier than saying a guy is helping me after work get the beast home, unboxed and mounted on the wall. 65" is not a one man job.

"Yay" for Free DRM-FREE games on GOG! :)

EDIT:

But if Enzo becomes a manager (which should come way later in his career, he's too good on the mic to get rid of), then who's going to be the in-house enhancement talent, when WWE ain't using the locals as such? ;)

Somebody's got to do the job, whether it's Enzo or James Ellsworth. ;)

Thanks. Apparently the store I went to had a third copy according to Brickseek, so if someone doesn't mind digging through the trashed and unorganized PC games section at the Chicopee, MA Walmart, it's all theirs.

Brickseek link if anyone wants to run a check in their area.

EDIT: For added fun, Brickseek link for Pillars of Eternity. Says that two stores ~30 miles away each have a couple copies for $7. YMMV as always with Brickseek's accuracy.
Thanks for the tip on Pillars Of Eternity. My local Walmart had 3 copies of that in the bin.

Supposedly there is a copy of Divinity about 15 miles from me. But I simply don't care enough about that game to haul my fat ass over there to pick it up.

Thanks for the tip on Pillars Of Eternity. My local Walmart had 3 copies of that in the bin.

Supposedly there is a copy of Divinity about 15 miles from me. But I simply don't care enough about that game to haul my fat ass over there to pick it up.
OMG @ under $10 finds for Pillars + Divinity: OS at Wally's....

[Rainy Dr. Who GIF]

OMG @ under $10 finds for Pillars + Divinity: OS at Wally's....

[Rainy Dr. Who GIF]
Do you want a copy of Pillars? Because I can pick one up for you at cost if you want. They had two left.

EDIT: Both copies are reserved now.

See now you're all making me feel a lot less special because of my magical Divinity find.

Edit: And there are SIX copies of that game the next city over! Just my luck. I can't go there, it's too damn far away.

See now you're all making me feel a lot less special because of my magical Divinity find.

Edit: And there are SIX copies of that game the next city over! Just my luck. I can't go there, it's too damn far away.
You got it WAY earlier with such a killer deal. That's still pretty damn special, if you ask me.

^5 for Foxhack.

I'm tempted, but I'm pretty sure going to Walmart would entail getting out of my chair like some kind of peasant.

There's a Walmart about 20min from me that supposedly has both D:OS and PoE in stock but it's currently hailing outside so nope.
I see where you priorities are. Your son needs a ride and you're driving through hail and missing bronights, but you can't be bothered for a deal. Sad. CAG used to be so different. People used to care about deals.

My Walmart doesn't have either. Some gamers work there(overheard them talking) so they probably get everything the day it's marked down.

Haha, so just for funsies I checked brickseek, and apparently the nearest Walmart has both D:OS and POE for $2?!?

Only problem is, it's in fucking Salinas, which is murder capital of California. There's no amount of money you could pay me to go that Walmart.

bread's done
Back