Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Go to Origin, sign up for seven day trial, buy stuff with member discount, profit.

Maybe also remember to cancel your trial.
Thanks for the info.

But, for now - I think I'm gonna pass + wait for a better deal on BF1 or the BF1/T-Fall 2 combo pack.

Last edited by a moderator:
real ending or fake ending or dlc ending?

come on, be specific..
ME3 Base-Game's Ending.

You can decide what version of the game (i.e. Before Extended Cut or After Extended Cut) and whatever path's ending.

Never played the ME3 Single Player DLC's; can't speak on those.

EDIT:

Literal answer:
Yes, because being worse is physically impossible.
Other games have been around equal or possibly worse than ME3.

Quake 1, RAGE (base-game) and Life Is Strange belong in this category.

Ahahahahahaha holy crap.

Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 is out. $24.99. Good deal, right?

THE GAME IS 32 BUCKS IN MEXICO. It's the most expensive region! What the fuck, Capcom?

https://steamdb.info/app/357190/

I'm kinda glad I can access the US store, but Jesus Christ!

I hate that you made this post and not TrumpCat.

Stupid toasters, stealing TrumpCat's job.

motoki_zpsfyxu3bvf.jpg

i mean, i get the first 4 games, but c'mon man...
Stupid photobucket...

Either it's down or it's connection to my area is down. I've been having that issue past few days on and off.

I'll probably forget to check back once it's working for me again.

I'm guessing Motoki bought some games? Who knew giving YanniC pedicures paid well?

He's going to build a firewall. A great Firewall, it will be beautiful. No one builds firewalls better than TrumpCat. And Foxhack will pay for it.
Tremendous, tremendous. This is great. It brings together three of my favorite, most favorite things. Firing, walls and annoying Mexicans.

The final Mass Effect: Andromeda "training" video is up. Watch all 6 while signed in & get a free hat or something.

Also, Mass Effect: Andromeda is out in a few weeks. Holy fuck
I'm debating buying ME day one, hard to believe it's been so long since ME3. Crazy year so far...resi7, new planescape, horizon zero dawn, zelda, mass effect, nier. Could be shaping up to be an all time good year for gaming.

I know they are mostly puzzle games but I'm impressed by Motoki's skill. I mean, it must be hard to point-n-click when you are being teabagged by YanniC or ShittySlug in the Poopies Dungeon.
"Motoki? Yea, I think I have his card some place. You wanna come in?"

HaxKupO.png

Looks like Best Buy screwed me on my cheap Ghost Recon pre-order. I have it for In-store pickup and it seems like at least my store got no copies of it, and my order just says "Something went wrong" with no additional info.

Awesome, thanks Best Buy!

Does anyone know of any decent deals for either  UPlay or Steam key?

$49 from GMG (you need to log in to get the price)

$48 from Gamersgate or, if you use zGold, you can get the Deluxe edition for $50 ($47.60 really but let's just assume you'll never use the other $2.40 in zGold)
Thanks. Super annoyed at Best Buy, but from my quick perusal it seems like Ubisoft just decided to bail on doing a physical release for the PC version. Noticed that GamesPlanet has it for $41, but I'd need to use a VPN to activate... which I guess isn't a big deal.

Thanks. Super annoyed at Best Buy, but from my quick perusal it seems like Ubisoft just decided to bail on doing a physical release for the PC version. Noticed that GamesPlanet has it for $41, but I'd need to use a VPN to activate... which I guess isn't a big deal.
Even if they did do a physical release of it, it'd likely only be a code inside the box anyway.

Looks like Best Buy screwed me on my cheap Ghost Recon pre-order. I have it for In-store pickup and it seems like at least my store got no copies of it, and my order just says "Something went wrong" with no additional info.

Awesome, thanks Best Buy!

Does anyone know of any decent deals for either UPlay or Steam key?
You can get a copy of the Deluxe on Steamtrades for 50 bucks... or $74 for the Gold edition. (And that's for steam not uplay.)

https://www.steamtrades.com/trade/0gIWo/h-dishonored2-shadow-warrior2-mafia-iiicod-infinite-warfare-watchdogs2-more-w-keys-paypal

You can get a copy of the Deluxe on Steamtrades for 50 bucks... or $74 for the Gold edition. (And that's for steam not uplay.)

https://www.steamtrades.com/trade/0gIWo/h-dishonored2-shadow-warrior2-mafia-iiicod-infinite-warfare-watchdogs2-more-w-keys-paypal
Yea, this is always an option. And just to add to it if you decide to do it, the Steam version requires uPlay regardless in case you didn't know.

The seller he linked to is very reputable. As is this guy https://www.steamtrades.com/trade/gCHM5/h-row-gifts-tf2cs-keys-w-keyspaypalbtcgames

There's also the Nvidia pack in deal that you can find from a seller that would be even cheaper, but the problem there is that you have to have a 1070 or 1080 to activate it.

For Steam or Uplay? I'd definitely stay away from VPN activation on Steam. I'd probably stay away from it on Uplay as well although I've heard of a lot of people doing it back in the Far Cry 4/AC: Unity days. At the very least, I'd make a different account to activate it on so my main account doesn't get banned/flagged but then I'd realize that I'm too lazy to keep switching accounts and then not bother.

Back with Far Cry 4, people found out that not only did they need to activate via VPN but that Uplay would only let them play if they logged in via the VPN. I'm not saying that's the case here but I'd recommend doing a little research before committing.

Even if they did do a physical release of it, it'd likely only be a code inside the box anyway.
You could take photos of yourself with the box, though.

People who take an unhealthy interest in my life may remember a month or two ago when my computer was running hot. I changed the thermal paste and that seemed to help but last night I was back to hitting 70C+ in BF1. Which isn't a critical temp but well hotter than it should be and the computer was putting out noticeable heat. Worried that maybe the pump in the cooler was starting to fail or something, I went with the sledgehammer approach and just bought a new, fancier water cooler with a larger radiator.

The Division, surprisingly, had like 5 DVDs in its box... but, yeah, downloading it is still going to be the quickest option... Well, as long as you don't live with 3rd world internet.

Yea, this is always an option. And just to add to it if you decide to do it, the Steam version requires uPlay regardless in case you didn't know.

The seller he linked to is very reputable. As is this guy https://www.steamtrades.com/trade/gCHM5/h-row-gifts-tf2cs-keys-w-keyspaypalbtcgames
Yeah, I actually got my copy from Vir but he's upped his prices since its released... The guy I linked is the guy I got my copy of The Division from.

freedom fighter bundle worth the extra $2.00?

edit - not sure if thats a glitch on the homefront FF bundle, lowest price of all time on it.  

well the freedom fighter bundle goes back and forth between 11.99 and 59.99 when I add it to my cart, I bought it with funny money since it was all time low.

And I just stared playing the original Sunday afternoon.  So it was perfect timing for this sale!

Yes

It comes with two small 2hr expansions and one large DLC that's out tomorrow.

Alternatively you can buy $17€ season pass to get those
Plus the HF:R Season Pass never goes on a decent sale (currently $17 which is lowest I've seen it) so, if you have any interest at all in owning it, drop the extra $2.

bread's done
Back