Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Ummmm.. You're gonna have to be more specific on CAG I'm afraid...

Sent from my sphincter using Crapatalk
Speaking of Crapatalk, is anyone else getting e-mails every time someone likes or quotes a post? I've always turned off those notifications since Crapatalk likes to re-activate them after every update. However, after a recent update something seems to be overriding the settings and flooding my junk mail folder.

They're a bunch of f*ckin' amateurs.

HX8HN-T64LK-6Y7Y2

Y3NAR-ZIMLA-WMIPZ

YFZWB-6XVNL-570HN

Last edited:
3089 FUTURISTIC ACTION RPG STEAM: 8J5RG-EACMT-EENAZ

3089 FUTURISTIC ACTION RPG STEAM: HKHYD-9YZFB-PW3HY

3089 FUTURISTIC ACTION RPG STEAM: 0GCF4-QPD0T-79VAM

4089 GHOST WITHIN STEAM: D0RIV-9NXTT-4QWWA

AIR GUARDIANS STEAM: ETC4L-GBT9Q-DKIF7

CLUB MANAGER 2016: DLL4I-36EEI-XB2XE

HECKABOMB STEAM: WJYM3-QLECT-8PQZ3

MAELSTROM STEAM: MKLG8-VRHJT-B5TT0

MAELSTROM STEAM: GC22I-ZH07L-GBV2Z

OVERLORD STEAM: NWEXB-Z34GY-0D02Z

OVERLORD FELLOWSHIP OF EVIL STEAM: 666QR-2BHYV-6LL95

OVERLORD FELLOWSHIP OF EVIL STEAM: T3BDL-DXQ63-ZBM0X

SLIPSTREAM 5000: 3CMKW-6YJJI-0VKWF

EXPERT RIFLEMAN RELOADED STEAM: TR7ZK-KDHX3-NHCFQ

EXPERT RIFLEMAN RELOADED STEAM: VGJ0B-72BXY-YZX0G

HOSPITAL TYCOON STEAM: F80NP-R0D8J-H3X80

SUPER HOP N BOP ULTRA STEAM: 4HBYK-ZBLRQ-B4K9Y

SQUARES ROUTE STEAM: HC74T-PMK2Y-XK52M

HIIRO STEAM: IL2VI-WY0TW-MLHFI

SPERMINATION STEAM: H8BBY-BI3FB-Y2AEM

You'd think I'd learn... but I had a 25% off code.... enjoy!

Do wonder if the Steam change (or w.e. you want to call it) will affect companies like Positech that like to do early access through their own sites then the game on Steam once it is finished. Other then that, it does seem like it's only really going to affect the bottom of the barrel.

Hey KeeperOfWind have you seen this yet?

Also what are your thoughts on the EX series games?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2x8c-RFGnA
As someone who used to play the Street Fighter EX games back in the day (EX Plus Alpha, EX2 Plus and EX3) I'm excited for this. Even if they stick to just the original characters they made for the EX series (Doctrine Dark, Cracker Jack, Skullomania, Pullum Purna, etc) and maybe make some new original characters I would be totally cool with that.

I'm hearing something about how they're going to try crowdfunding the game. I can only hope it succeeds.

Mafia 3 PC [Steam key] = 75% off at WinGameStore:

http://www.wingamestore.com/search/?SearchWord=mafia+III

Mafia 3 (base-game) = $14.99

Mafia 3: Digital Deluxe Edition (Mafia 3 base-game + Season Pass) = $19.99

Use can try to use "PCGAMES5OFF" for an extra 5%; not sure if that code'll work for everyone.

EDIT:

Looks like ITAD says this is the best price on this so far:

https://isthereanydeal.com/#/page:game/info?plain=mafiaiiidigitaldeluxeedition

Really don't know if we're going to see a much better price than this, anytime soon.

This game shot down to 75% off really fast - just like Homefront: The Rev did.

EDIT 2:

And...finished the Demo.

And...bought Digital Deluxe on this.

5% off code worked too, since I ain't never bought from them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone had a problem listing cards with Steam Inventory Helper/Expert lately? I list them all and they show up on the market, but not a single one sells and they all still show up in my inventory as well.

Has anyone had a problem listing cards with Steam Inventory Helper/Expert lately? I list them all and they show up on the market, but not a single one sells and they all still show up in my inventory as well.
I had issues with it working a while back so I switched to Steam Economy Enhancer and never went back. Much easier to do bulk listings with SEE and it's easier to relist overpriced items

As someone who used to play the Street Fighter EX games back in the day (EX Plus Alpha, EX2 Plus and EX3) I'm excited for this. Even if they stick to just the original characters they made for the EX series (Doctrine Dark, Cracker Jack, Skullomania, Pullum Purna, etc) and maybe make some new original characters I would be totally cool with that.

I'm hearing something about how they're going to try crowdfunding the game. I can only hope it succeeds.
I used to like the EX games better than the 2d ones. So this aint an April fools joke then?

I used to like the EX games better than the 2d ones. So this aint an April fools joke then?
Nope, last night there was a stream where people were playing the game (including pro player Kazunoko). Apparently the April Fool's joke was that they were able to keep this project hidden for so long.

But like I said it sounds like this was to test the waters and that they're going to try crowdfunding the game. So we'll have to see what happens. Hope it comes to fruition though, I've always enjoyed the EX games.

UNCANNY VALLEY: IWY45-CF7N2-79V0Q

KEEBLES STEAM: 38K4T-A5AMB-F9LB2

AIR GUARDIANS STEAM: JQX5D-CV3WL-28CP0

IONBALL 2 IONSTORM STEAM: 4KVJR-35J7G-8K3CC

HOSPITAL TYCOON STEAM: MPJDM-LB965-ETL2P

BARROW HILL CURSE OF THE ANCIENT CIRCLE: ATAGA-DZYXZ-92M0Y

UNCANNY VALLEY: IWY45-CF7N2-79V0Q

KEEBLES STEAM: 38K4T-A5AMB-F9LB2

AIR GUARDIANS STEAM: JQX5D-CV3WL-28CP0

IONBALL 2 IONSTORM STEAM: 4KVJR-35J7G-8K3CC

HOSPITAL TYCOON STEAM: MPJDM-LB965-ETL2P

BARROW HILL CURSE OF THE ANCIENT CIRCLE: ATAGA-DZYXZ-92M0Y
Thanks for Barrow Hill

KEEBLES: H0WXM-2IQ7C-45PCJ

SLIPSTREAM 5000 STEAM: RENMI-E3LH6-WXXVI

OVERLORD STEAM: 6I0H2-879DK-20BCI

Last night I played Flat Kingdom (currently in an IG bundle).  It's a platformer where I thought the fox was the main character but apparently he is the villain, lame (and yes, I do also buy games with foxes in them).   I'm assuming this is a port from PSN?  I only say because the main mechanic in the platformer is that pressing triangle (I have a DS4) turns you into a triangle, circle into a circle, and square into a square with each shape having different properties.  Was fun from what I played, though I had to stop after one level to wreck in BF1 (I got 18 kills in one round!  DON'T ASK HOW MANY DEATHS I HAD)

Anyway fakey Loot Rascals and can give your opinion on it? I'm tempted to buy it....looks like a more light hearted (plus i love card driven games) rogue lite game.

SeasonalCAG Never Settle:

Probably seen enough of it already but added more pics and long winded details in the Show Your Build thread. Need more CAGs to post there PC builds there so I can get more ideas for my next upgrades.

SeasonalCAG Never Settle:

Probably seen enough of it already but added more pics and long winded details in the Show Your Build thread. Need more CAGs to post there PC builds there so I can get more ideas for my next upgrades.
I just got some new bookshelf speakers (and I just had gotten some new ones, but the wife claimed those) and am in the middle of a subwoofer project. Once that's done I'll probably post a pic of my desk. Need to order more headphone hooks too.

Now for some Non-April fool news.

http://www.reuters.com/article/brief-mad-catz-interactive-makes-volunta-idUSFWN1H80KP

http://shoryuken.com/2017/03/31/mad-catz-files-for-bankruptcy/

https://twitter.com/MarkMan23/status/847788016718405632

I enjoyed their arcade sticks outside of fighting games and mostly used them on platforming games
Well that sucks. I'll have to keep an eye out to see if they are liquidating their mice and maybe buy a back up one or two if the price is right.

I'm guessing everybody here is smart enough to notice it, but since someone on another forum was RAGING about chrono.gg today and how April Fools was ending their coin streak, yes the coin is still there for you to click.

I would. You have a great set of cans and I think a Yeti or other standalone mic will have better quality than most headsets. Yeti Blackout Edition routinely goes on sale for $80-90 at Amazon and Gamestop and comes with Watchdogs 2 if that is something you'd be interested in.
What's the difference between the standard Yeti/silver/blue and Blackout Edition? Amazon currently has one for $116 which I'm deciding to buy or waiting for a bigger sale since I got a $60 amazon card.

I couldn't really find anything on google about any major differences other then the color.

https://www.amazon.com/Blue-Yeti-USB-Microphone-Blackout/dp/B00N1YPXW2/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1491071422&sr=8-3&keywords=BLUE+yeti

I'm guessing everybody here is smart enough to notice it, but since someone on another forum was RAGING about chrono.gg today and how April Fools was ending their coin streak, yes the coin is still there for you to click.
More like Chrono.gg Whattttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt?

What's the difference between the standard Yeti/silver/blue and Blackout Edition? Amazon currently has one for $116 which I'm deciding to buy or waiting for a bigger sale since I got a $60 amazon card.

I couldn't really find anything on google about any major differences other then the color.

https://www.amazon.com/Blue-Yeti-USB-Microphone-Blackout/dp/B00N1YPXW2/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1491071422&sr=8-3&keywords=BLUE+yeti
It's just the color, but it goes on sale all the time:

http://www.gamestop.com/pc/accessories/yeti-blackout-microphone-watch-dogs-2-bundle/134098

$100 on Gamestop right now. You can try reporting the price if you want Amazon to match it.

My journey to the dark side is now complete. I made a Steam alt a little over two weeks ago, and I had to wait 15 days after activating Steam Guard (e-mail only) for that account to be able to accept trades. Today I sent the alt some cards from removed publishers ([customspoiler='mainly Digital Homicide']I acquired many of these games from a gleam giveaway of their full publisher pack 2 months ago, after DH had already been banished from the Steam store[/customspoiler]), along with worthless gifts (Dead Bits, Gun Monkeys) and guest passes (Red Orchestra 1 & 2).

The only intended purpose of the alt account is for safekeeping some inventory clutter. I have zero interest in getting into the dupe-idling game. The dark side and seedy underworld of Steam alts may have finally overtaken me, but it has not fully consumed me... yet.

Speaking of mystery offers, the new ZGold promotion is a free mystery Steam game (valued at either $19.99 or $29.99) depending on how much you spend.  Offer not vendor specific.  Runs from April 1-23 or until supplies last.  If I find something to fakey between now and then I will report back on the awesome mystery game I got. 

Stuck a couple Vanguard Princess keys into Chrono's game hole, and surprising enough, it gave me a choice:

1 copy of ME: Andromeda for Origin, or $5 credit for GMG.

I took the most valuable option.

And I got 2 copies of Corporate Lifestyle Simulator from the lootbox I used it on! Whooo!

Stuck a couple Vanguard Princess keys into Chrono's game hole, and surprising enough, it gave me a choice:

And I got 2 copies of Corporate Lifestyle Simulator from the lootbox I used it on! Whooo!
I used used keys and it accepted them the first 20 times, now it says keyboard not found.

At the risk of starting a color war, I thought this was funny.

nyzqza1p7toy.png

Look at how much larger the blue bar is!

So, you took the GMG Credit, right? ;)

J/K.

So, in all realness - how's the animations first-hand there in ME:A?

bread's done
Back