Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
EVIL COMMIE SLIM SHADY GRAY MARKET POOPY KEYS:

9ed6860684fb4c2bb885ad7d0a95b871.png

Oh no... just what we need! More Surprise PACKS!!!

Introducing the Square Enix Discovery & Friends Sale!

Buy ONE, get 10 FREE! Limited time only! April 10th to the 17th

Three glorious options:

Gold - $17.99

Silver - $9.99

Bronze - $4.99

*Purchase one (1) bundle, receive ten (10) free additional codes from originally purchased bundle to share. Limit one (1) of each bundle purchase per account. Also, no refunds!

So... is anyone going to actually bite?  :whistle2:k

EDIT: I guess they're actually NOT surprises. More like re-bundled bundles.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think they're surprises - unless you're surprised by how terrible they are.

Gold Tier Features the Following Titles:
Tomb Raider: Legend
Deus Ex: Invisible War
Legacy of Kain: Defiance
Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver
Blood Omen 2: Legacy of Kain
Conflict: Denied Ops
Gyromancer
Quantum Conundrum

Silver Tier Features the Following TItles:
Hitman: Contracts
Hitman: Codename 47
Thief: The Dark Project - Gold
Thief III: Deadly Shadows
Battlestations: Midway
Daikatana
Deathtrap Dungeon
Startopia

Bronze Tier Features the Following TItles:
Kane & Lynch: Dead Men
Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days
Thief II: The Metal Age
Project: Snowblind
Order of War
Scarygirl
Urban Chaos
Pandemonium!

Oh no... just what we need! More Surprise PACKS!!!

Introducing the Square Enix Discovery & Friends Sale!

Buy ONE, get 10 FREE! Limited time only! April 10th to the 17th.

Three glorious options:

Gold - $17.99

Silver - $9.99

Bronze - $4.99

*Purchase one (1) bundle, receive ten (10) free additional codes from originally purchased bundle to share. Limit one (1) of each bundle purchase per account. Also, no refunds!

So... is anyone going to actually bite? :whistle2:k
I don't think they're surprises - unless you're surprised by how terrible they are.

Gold Tier Features the Following Titles:
Tomb Raider: Legend
Deus Ex: Invisible War
Legacy of Kain: Defiance
Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver
Blood Omen 2: Legacy of Kain
Conflict: Denied Ops
Gyromancer
Quantum Conundrum

Silver Tier Features the Following TItles:
Hitman: Contracts
Hitman: Codename 47
Thief: The Dark Project - Gold
Thief III: Deadly Shadows
Battlestations: Midway
Daikatana
Deathtrap Dungeon
Startopia

Bronze Tier Features the Following TItles:
Kane & Lynch: Dead Men
Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days
Thief II: The Metal Age
Project: Snowblind
Order of War
Scarygirl
Urban Chaos
Pandemonium!
It's actually not a bad deal if you need any of the games in either bundle. Most expensive one works out to $1.64 a bundle if you split the cost. The downside is most everyone has all or most of these.

Edit:

In fact, setting up a group buy for the Bronze tier as i need some of those older titles. Works out to .46 per person:

1. Me

2. Reds303

3. Motiv

4. Bah

5. Palinn

6. Jimbofluffy

7. Volt1up

8. Thrakker

9. MysterD

10. Guarocks

11. Trumpcat

Hurry up folks, these are going quick and Trumpcat might try to stop imports from Japan at any point.

It's actually not a bad deal if you need any of the games in either bundle. Most expensive one works out to $1.64 a bundle if you split the cost. The downside is most everyone has all or most of these.

Edit:

In fact, setting up a group buy for the Bronze tier as i need some of those older titles. Works out to .46 per person:

1. Me

So what games are you keeping?

EDIT - Nevermind, didnt read.

Edit:

1. Me

2. Reds303

Hurry up folks, these are going quick and Trumpcat might try to stop imports from Japan at any point.
Are you absolutely sure we get Steam keys? Snowblind, Urban Chaos and Pandemonium do have DRM Free copies.

Are you absolutely sure we get Steam keys? Snowblind, Urban Chaos and Pandemonium do have DRM Free copies.
I'm actually not. Not sure how the Square Enix store works. Nothing on the their site confirms Steam keys, even for stuff that's only on Steam, so it's sort of a gamble to an extent. Not willing to do it on my own though so we're all going to gamble together unless someone can find a sucker to confirm on reddit or something.

GMG is having an Easter sale. Mafia III is $16.99. Nothing else jumped out at me although some prices are relatively low on assorted stuff (LiS:Complete for $4.75 if you somehow don't own it yet, etc)
How are you getting $16,99 on Mafia III? Is there a coupon? Because I'm seeing $19.79.

GMG is having an Easter sale. Mafia III is $16.99. Nothing else jumped out at me although some prices are relatively low on assorted stuff (LiS:Complete for $4.75 if you somehow don't own it yet, etc)
Mafia 3 base-game was 75% off at $14.99 or Mafia 3: Digital Deluxe (Base Game + Season Pass) was $19.99 at 75% off before any vouchers (i.e. PCGAMES5OFF code) on WinGameStore few weeks back.

EDIT:

I'm around 15 hours into it. Story, characters, writing, dialogue, narrative, voice-acting, setting, and music are all fantastic.

The combat, with its mixture of 3rd person cover-shooting + stealth killing, is good + solid.

But, the constant missions of "Kill X people", "destroy X items", or "Take over X areas" and tons of side collect-a-thons is now starting to get to me a bit. I think I might need a break from it for a bit b/c the gameplay is starting to get a bit repetitive.

I need to get away from the gameplay for a bit, but I really don't want to get away from the superb story stuff. The big Catch-22.

Edit:

1. Me

2. Reds303

3. Motiv

Ill take one

I'm actually not. Not sure how the Square Enix store works. Nothing on the their site confirms Steam keys, even for stuff that's only on Steam, so it's sort of a gamble to an extent. Not willing to do it on my own though so we're all going to gamble together unless someone can find a sucker to confirm on reddit or something.
I would take a bundle if Reddit is to be believed. #I'mASucker

Reddit link:

https://www.reddit.com/r/GameDeals/comments/64kyo5/square_enix_discovery_friends_sale_box_featuring/

Yea looks like the bundle is ONE Steam key. I need almost all of the bronze tier, so for .46 its worth it to me. Hit me on Steam when payment needed, Fox. 

UPDATE: 1 - Someone has confirmed its 1 Steam key that activates all games per bundle

UPDATE 2 - SEVERAL confirmation in Steamgifts and package has been seen in steamdb

UPDATE 3 - Personal confirmtion that its a Steam Key and is also ROW. SEA here

Edit:

1. Me

2. Reds303

3. Motiv

Count MysterD in on this cheap Bronze Tier Group Buy for a whole whopping 46 cents.

He's missing some of them and wants to put some on Steam (or have them digitally somewhere).

Edit:

1. Me
2. Reds303
3. Motiv
4. archibishopofBAH
5. Palinn
6. jimbofluffy
7. volt1up
8. Thrakker
9. MysterD
10. GauRocks
By my count, ten people should be on this list now. I'll take #11.

EDIT: Recount, one person said yes twice. Edited the list for sanity of all involved. Looks like one slot left unless PMs are involved.

i wish i received free keys from off brand soft drink companies...
You can get in on the giveaway also.
Rather than send your off brand soda can pull tabs in a futile effort to save the children, send them to me at:

Rcsamples Poopy Steam key giveaway
c/o Tebow's Mom
1313 Mockingbird Lane
North GabeNVille
United States of YanniCa

10,000 pull tabs get you a 1 in 8,000,000 chance at the single Lucius Steam key I'm giving away.

By my count, ten people should be on this list now. I'll take #11.

EDIT: Recount, one person said yes twice. Edited the list for sanity of all involved. Looks like one slot left unless PMs are involved.
I'll take that last slot if it's still available. If it's not I'll Muslim ban access to the Square site and screw everyone.

I'm sure the goup is full but if someone starts a new one for any level count me in.  I just got a new laptop to game..thanks

If anyone has a Kane & Lynch 1 key I'd be interested. Or if it's all one key, I dunno. Just putting it out there if anyone wants to offload one or buys into that thing.

I played it through ages ago on 360 and was actually engaged the whole way through. Probably one of the only shooters I've actually played through and through in story mode. The gameplay was nothing special, but the story was actually solid. I heard the second one was garbage as far as story goes.

K&L1 had good story + characters development, but the cover-system was wonky. Plus, G4WL flat-out sucks.

K&L2 reversed itself - gameplay + cover system was much better, but story + character was not. Thanks God that one used straight-up Steamworks.

Still, both are solid shooters.

Still a damn shame that probably nobody plays the MP anymore. Both games had some fun MP.

K&L1 had good story + characters development, but the cover-system was wonky. Plus, G4WL flat-out sucks.

K&L2 reversed itself - gameplay + cover system was much better, but story + character was not. Thanks God that one used straight-up Steamworks.

Still, both are solid shooters.

Still a damn shame that probably nobody plays the MP anymore. Both games had some fun MP.
Yeah, I have 2 but I've never bothered to try it. K&L got annoying but the story pushed me through. A lot of emotion and character for the GTA style heist genre. Miles above anything else in the genre.

If anyone has a Kane & Lynch 1 key I'd be interested. Or if it's all one key, I dunno. Just putting it out there if anyone wants to offload one or buys into that thing.

I played it through ages ago on 360 and was actually engaged the whole way through. Probably one of the only shooters I've actually played through and through in story mode. The gameplay was nothing special, but the story was actually solid. I heard the second one was garbage as far as story goes.
It's all one key so you'd have to find another host. I tried but it says max one purchase per account. There's at least two more people interested so if anyone else wants to host one I'm sure it'll fill up quick.

I kinda wanted to go in this group buy so I could get Kane & Lynch 1, but I own a physical copy from a while back, and I had an insane amount of trouble getting that game to work. I kept getting errors related to the audio, it got so screwed up it even made my old computer reboot. The only solution was to disconnect all USB devices.

Apparently this went away for some people, but not for others, so eeeeeeeh...

It was still a great game, despite that whole mess (and GFWL.)

I'm also interested in a bundles if anyone is interested I'd like to see if we could get 10 more people. Most these games I don't have so I'm willing to pick up all 3 if we can get the people
(Side note the coupon from the last bundle doesn't work on this purchase, even though it only says this (Coupon Valid date: 03/30/2017 4AM PST - 04/30/2017 11:59PM PST)
*Eastern titles consist of Final Fantasy, Dragon Quest, Front Mission, Nier, I am Setsuna, and Last Remnant titles)

Gold ($1.64) 0 Slot Opened
1.DrR0Ck
2.FissFiss
3.Idiotekque
4.Foxhack
5.IAmTheCheapestFox
6.headpiece747
7.Kyanos
8.likeme
9.Palinn
10.Waggles
Silver ($0.91) 0 Slots Opened
1.Idiotekque
2.Foxhack
3.IAmTheCheapestFox
4.FissFiss
5.headpiece747
6.Kyanos
7.likeme
8.Palinn
9.Waggles
10. Malkan
Bronze ($0.46) 0 Slot Opened
1.DrR0Ck
2.Idiotekque
3.Foxhack
4.sabanoo
5.IAmTheCheapestFox
6.FissFiss
7.headpiece747
8.Kyanos
9.likeme
10.Waggles
Just a little warning of the fine print for anyone who didn't read,

In order to redeem the Square Enix Online Store codes, your friends need to create a Square Enix Online Store account (registration is free) and apply the promo code when checking out.
Offer limited to the United States and Canada. Square Enix Online Store codes expire 90 days after being issued and can only be redeemed by residents of the United States and Canada.
Offer Valid: April 10, 2017 4:00 AM PST – April 17, 2017 9:00 AM PST. Offer is subject to the Square Enix Terms of Use, available at http://na.square-enix.com/us/documents/tnc. Void where prohibited.

I'm also interested in a bundles if anyone is interested I'd like to see if we could get 10 more people. Most these games I don't have so I'm willing to pick up all 3 if we can get the people
Technically you get 11 bundles - your own plus 10 others, so the price should be split among 11 people.

(Side note the coupon from the last bundle doesn't work on this purchase, even though it only says this (Coupon Valid date: 03/30/2017 4AM PST - 04/30/2017 11:59PM PST)
*Eastern titles consist of Final Fantasy, Dragon Quest, Front Mission, Nier, I am Setsuna, and Last Remnant titles)

Gold ($1.80)
Silver ($1.00)
Bronze ($0.50)
So... If you buy the gold tier, do you get all three?

If so, please count me in for gold. If not, I'll take on gold slot and one bronze.

I already hate myself after the last "surprise, it sucks" bundle, so what's a couple more bucks. At least I know what garbage I'm getting this time.

bread's done
Back