Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
For anyone that did the Microids Moto Racer 4 key request/promo last week....

Check your e-mails. Should be showing up now.
*BTTFREPOST.PNG*

Spoder posted about it a few days ago, but I did get a second email today that mentioned them sending the codes again. There must have been an issue with some emails not going out the first time.

*BTTFREPOST.PNG*

Spoder posted about it a few days ago, but I did get a second email today that mentioned them sending the codes again. There must have been an issue with some emails not going out the first time.
Yeah hotmail is blocking emails from Microids, so Microids resent them.. which didn't fix the problem cuz hotmail blocked the new emails too

For anyone that did the Microids Moto Racer 4 key request/promo last week....

Check your e-mails. Should be showing up now.

*BTTFREPOST.PNG*

It's because certain email providers (*cough* Microsoft *cough*) have their emails automatically blocked.

Resending them didn't fix the issue. I messaged them on Twitter about it and they asked for my email and said they'll give me my key once they confirm I signed up to get one.

Edit: spoder'd

Last edited by a moderator:
I am so far behind in FF:ARR.  Why do we not have our sleep replacement pills yet?  Science continues to fail us when we need it most.

It's because certain email providers (*cough* Microsoft *cough*) have their emails automatically blocked.

Resending them didn't fix the issue. I messaged them on Twitter about it and they asked for my email and said they'll give me my key once they confirm I signed up to get one.

Was in my Spam Folder

under the Name Microïds

Thanks OP

I didn't get the e-mail the first time and I use gmail

Also, is this game even good? I quite enjoyed MX vs ATV Reflex but don't know much about motorcycle games

Edit: oh, it was in the spam folder the first time

For that Moto game, check your spam.  It was in mine last week though I got the email again this week.

Bro-schedule:

06/20 - Some crab game about spoder's mom

06/21 - Duck Game

06/22 - Moto Racer 4

06/23 - Battlefield 1

06/24 - Killing Floor 2

06/27 - Grand Theft Auto V (WURST GAME EVA!)

06/28 - Rainbow Six Siege

06/29 - Killing Floor 2

06/30 - Battlefield 1

06/31 - Daddy fuck Simulator  

Didn't see it posted but GameStop is having a 30% credit bonus for all games/accessories traded towards Steam cards for the sale this Thursday

For that Moto game, check your spam. It was in mine last week though I got the email again this week.

Bro-schedule:

06/20 - Some crab game about spoder's mom

06/21 - Duck Game

06/22 - Moto Racer 4

06/23 - Battlefield 1

06/24 - Killing Floor 2

06/27 - Grand Theft Auto V (WURST GAME EVA!)

06/28 - Rainbow Six Siege

06/29 - Killing Floor 2

06/30 - Battlefield 1

06/31 - Daddy fuck Simulator
who the hell scheduled rainblow suck siege? Whats the backup game when everyone rage quits after 45 minutes?

Yeah hotmail is blocking emails from Microids, so Microids resent them.. which didn't fix the problem cuz hotmail blocked the new emails too
i dont remember if I did this, but nothing in my hotmail account. Weird they are being blocked, i got an email from them 2 weeks ago for my birthday

Whats the backup game when everyone rage quits after 45 minutes?
I'm thinking of hosting a separate game night sometime next week either on GTA day or Siege day, so probably whatever I schedule.

As to what I have in mind, it's a surprise (sort of, I have a few possibilities I'm considering but they're all similar and definitely not anything we've had an event for before), and no, it's not AvP2. AvP2 will make a return soon-ish though, me and Spoder played it earlier today and had a lot of fun.

I'll also be hosting a Heroes of the Storm event this week since a couple of people in here seemed interested, so everyone who wanted to get in on that for the free D3 loot, add/message me on Steam and we'll figure out what day/time works best for everyone.

Guys, I need a favor: If you bought either of the Humble Neo-Geo Bundles that ran a while back, could you please check your product page and tell me if the browser versions of the game work for you? They crash on both Firefox and Chrome here and I'm trying to figure out if they went full DotEmu or if it's something in my browsers that's messing things up.

Guys, I need a favor: If you bought either of the Humble Neo-Geo Bundles that ran a while back, could you please check your product page and tell me if the browser versions of the game work for you? They crash on both Firefox and Chrome here and I'm trying to figure out if they went full DotEmu or if it's something in my browsers that's messing things up.
Not working for me, I'm using Firefox and tried with Metal Slug X and Dustforce DX.

Works for me in chrome. Tried Art of Fighting 2, Sengoku 3 and Garou.

$20 is my limit for this year's sale. Whatever I can't buy with that won't get backlogged.
If we're talking about Steam sales limit, $5 max for whatever possible fun game I might see.

I've haven't played any games outside of FFXIV for the past two weeks.

Most I'll play is something like Binding of Issac or Duck game if we ever brodate that again.

I dislike the whole idea of MMO memberships since it feels like you have to spend every waking moment on it to get the maximum amount of fun for your dollar.

IJAAwJM.png

If we're talking about Steam sales limit, $5 max for whatever possible fun game I might see.

I've haven't played any games outside of FFXIV for the past two weeks.
Most I'll play is something like Binding of Issac or Duck game if we ever brodate that again.

I dislike the whole idea of MMO memberships since it feels like you have to spend every waking moment on it to get the maximum amount of fun for your dollar.

IJAAwJM.png
Good thing FFXIV is unplayable for people on high pop servers -.-

Here's to hoping they patch tomorrow or fix their garbage.

Yeah, I just found out that Halo Wars: Definitive on Steam isn't crossplay with the X1/W10 version.

Game's going to be DoA then. My only hope is that Steam sales (which will probably be decent before the population plummets) will fund more content for existing players. But even that's unlikely as this seems like the traditional "okay, we're done making money on our platform from this piece of shit, let's make it non-exclusive now" approach MS has taken with a few games before it.

He didn't die in a fire, but good news for you, the creator of that pizza actually died recently.

May he burn at the luau in Hell for all eternity.
I think you missed it when M$ CoD version can't crossplay with other PC version. It's MicroSuck for you... They never learn from the Halo 2 Vista exclusive B.S. or the Game for Windows Live crap.

Everything about M$ was and still is all about cash grab/power grab while screaming "We are pro-consumer".

Speaking of Halo Wars franchise, I own the Ultimate Edition of Halo Wars 2 (gf gifted to me last fall) and it naturally came with the first Halo Wars as pre order bonus. The first one is competent but don't expect any more content for it. It's done. The cash cow now is HW2 and that's where the MP community thrives.

Don't think I've ever set aside a set amount of money for a steam sale but I know I will spend around $15 on total war warhammer dlc (assuming they even get discounted).

Wonder what the new game will be that mooby hypes up and later refunds because it sucks after he convinces everyone to buy it.

So, building a new game pc this week and I want to get in on this sale to start things off. Didn't see any FAQ, so I'll just ask here- what is the best everyday-deal way to get steam cash cards? I know they're not often on sale, but who gives the best rewards on them?

Don't think I've ever set aside a set amount of money for a steam sale but I know I will spend around $15 on total war warhammer dlc (assuming they even get discounted).
You know the sequel's coming September, right?

So, building a new game pc this week and I want to get in on this sale to start things off. Didn't see any FAQ, so I'll just ask here- what is the best everyday-deal way to get steam cash cards? I know they're not often on sale, but who gives the best rewards on them?
GameStop has a 30% trade-in bonus towards the purchase of Steam cards starting soon if you've got games lying around.

You know the sequel's coming September, right?
Indeed, that's why I am hoping they actually discount the dlc past 25%. I want to get back into the game again and flesh it out before the new one hits. I think I put in around 90 hours and that was just with two of the five races it had at release.

I just use GS credit on them. Now that the amz gcs are dead (again), that credit has limited uses.

If you're really determined to get a discounted steam card... Occasionally ebay will have something around 10% off $100. I've also gotten a few damaged cards from AWD (10-20% discount) that all worked fine.

I should do the HotS thing.  I never did get around to the last event.  I am good at putting things off until it is too late.

WOOOO!

GMG just sent out exclusive 27% off PUBG vouchers!  Been waiting for this to come back since I passed at 25% off and foolishly passed when Bah had a cheap copy!  Will likely schedule a bronight for it.  

WOOOO!

GMG just sent out exclusive 27% off PUBG vouchers! Been waiting for this to come back since I passed at 25% off and foolishly passed when Bah had a cheap copy! Will likely schedule a bronight for it.
Goes until June 23rd, so I might hold out just to see the Steam discount. I highly doubt it'll come anywhere close, but I'd rather use Steam wallet.

I do not get emails from GMG anymore. I  have no idea why.  I even unsubscribed and resubscribed and still nothing.  It has been a couple of months now without anything from them.  *shrugs*

bread's done
Back