Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
LMAO!

Clicks on "glitch" furiously.

Sees RPGMaker trash...womp womp womp
It's a remake of One Way Heroics, which is pretty well known (and good), and the remake is done by Spike Chunsoft.. the developer of Fire Pro Wrestling World that you're going to fakeybro soon lol.

Most of the people that liked the original don't like the remake as much though, but I figure it's worth it for 89 cents

Still cant log in,  if i canget to the login page,  fuck steam guard pops up and that invariably times out

edit

wow 90 mins and im finally in.  Like waiting in line at Bah's Moms house

Last edited by a moderator:
Dammit steam if you won't let me buy my shitty weeb games that I'll never play how will I legitimize masturbating to that games Rule 34 page?

The sale faq says that you can get three cards per day for going through the discovery queue 3 times, so it just must be glitched right now for those who only got 2 cards.

Well I wanted the following:

Vanquish - not on sale

Bayonetta - $15, what I expected. May buy.

Friday the 13th - not on sale

Nier - $41.99, $29.99 is my price point given the port. Might just get the PS4 version since it works.

Superhot VR - $16 since I own superhot. Was hoping for $10.

However that $10 hollow knight is tempting and I'll buy that probably

I should have purchased Bioshock Infinite season pass, from Bundlestars a few weeks ago for under 5 USD. Only 50% off during Steam Summer sale as usual. 

I got through one on my main account, tried and tried and could not get through a second one and eventually gave up.  Not sure how any of you are doing it at all or buying anything.  

Hahaha... I just noticed the thread title change:

Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals) Error 503 Sale Unavailable

Bravo! Well done Neuro, well done.  :applause:

Anybody else have a weird glitch with the activity feed where all activity is just lumped together instead of being listed by day?

Last edited:
Not sure if this is price glitched or not but Bombshell (publisher: 3D Realms) is 90% off:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/353190/
2iazjuv.png

Was finally able to buy NBA Playgrounds and then got no card drop.  Boo.  

Whittling down my wishlist to things I might buy.  Anybody play that Edith Finch game?  Worth the $15? 

This is the review the Bombshell people went with as their lead:

“Bombshell was a very pleasant experience. I assure you that once you play this game, you'll see that you have not wasted your time!"”
9 / 10 -- IGN Romania

Haven't they been on the dollar tiers in the squeenix bundles before?
It was a joke. Those 3 games were always big parts of the Steam sale from like 2012-2015. They'd pop on Flash Deals and shit regularly and people would be like wtf, Im sick of seeing those. And I know Absolution was bundled, not sure about Sleeping Dogs, at least not sure about the Definitive Edition. Great game though.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the review the Bombshell people went with as their lead:
And I still disagree with it. I was playing it for free (thanks to that weird game service through my local library I posted about a few months ago), and I still felt like I wasted my time. It's a twin-stick shooter, which I don't like to begin with, and I was both annoyed and bored two levels in.

And I still disagree with it. I was playing it for free (thanks to that weird game service through my local library I posted about a few months ago), and I still felt like I wasted my time. It's a twin-stick shooter, which I don't like to begin with, and I was both annoyed and bored two levels in.
Why would you play it if you don't like twin stick shooters?

It's not clickable after removing things.

I also could not locate the any key.
So, I was digging through my wishlist looking for deals and realized that all the games I thought I had removed a few days ago were still on my wishlist. Please disregard my previous advice, I was reading off a script.

Anybody else have a weird glitch with the activity feed where all activity is just lumped together instead of being listed by day?
That has happened during the past couple sales as well. It's pretty annoying, I wish Valve would get off their asses and fix th....hey, look! Stickers!

Thanks for pointing out Bombshell and Mystery Chronicles. I own the later on the Vita, but it's cheap at least. I'll see what VNs/RPGMaker games made the cut when I get home haha.

bread's done
Back