Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Dark Souls 1 seems to get more expensive during each sale.

COXNK4R.png
Today:

YEH38up.png

I only got two cards for doing my queue twice.

Where do I submit complaints?

Also, out of 33 cards, I did not get one copy of card number 3.

EDIT:

Whomever came up with the "stickerbook" crap should be fired.  This is horrible.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why would you play it if you don't like twin stick shooters?
I didn't know much about it, other than that it was a new shooter from Epic. Was I supposed to assume that the people who made Unreal and Gears of War were in the twin-stick shooter business? Also, maybe this is a twin-stick standard of some sort, but I thought the controls were garbage in that game.

I didn't know much about it, other than that it was a new shooter from Epic. Was I supposed to assume that the people who made Unreal and Gears of War were in the twin-stick shooter business? Also, maybe this is a twin-stick standard of some sort, but I thought the controls were garbage in that game.
It was not. The game was developed by Interceptor Entertainment (now Slipgate Studios) and published by 3D Realms. The only thing that came from Epic was the use of the Unreal Engine which is used in everything from shooters to rpg's and hack n' slash action games.

Finally bought Sniper Elite 3.  Was tempted to get Sniper Elite 4 as well for 26 card bux, however it will probably be lower before I would play it.

Only the best for my family.  They're all up in that premium beef chunks and quinoa shit.

Once I gave them a can of Campbell's chicken noodle and they started crying but I was like "Sorry bitches, daddy needed some Shadow of Mordor today and you know that shit comes out of the soup budget."

Its quite astonishing that Valve is this bad at any sort of rollout of any kind. After years of problems in sales, its the worst its ever been. 3.5 hours in, can barely do anything, but hey I finished my queues and sticker crap.

They want more sales from people who are excited for the newer game coming out later this year.
I'm not asking why the game is on sale. It's always on sale. They should just make the base price five bucks at this point. I'm saying it's sort of pathetic that SoM being $4 is anything to get excited about regarding this sale. Because, again, it's always on sale.

The Signal From Tolva is 30% off.

The Signal From Tolva is 44% off if you already own Avseq and You Sir Are Being Hunted.

All about them deals, yo.

:whee:

Its quite astonishing that Valve is this bad at any sort of rollout of any kind. After years of problems in sales, its the worst its ever been. 3.5 hours in, can barely do anything, but hey I finished my queues and sticker crap.
Same could be said about most of the recent AAA multiplayer game launches.

The first hour of any launch is just a clusterfuck. It's the price you pay for being an "early adopter".

Not seeing that much I want.  I might buy NBA Playgrounds and a few other things before the sale is over but I am not sure and that is with me having card money to do it with.  I picked up the Infinity Collection since I only have Baldur's Gate 2 and I kinda wanted those soundtracks, although I am not sure why.  Now that I have them I will likely never listen to them but morans gonna moran.

I realize that most of the stuff I want like Planescape Torment Remastered, Hyper Light Drifter, Pinball FX tables, and Darkest Dungeon are just going to be included in upcoming Humble Monthlies and bundles anyways.  So I don't think I'm buying anything this year. 

The sale has actually motivated me to go through and add all my Monthly games to my library instead.  I've got so many good games I've never played.   IMO the summer sale's only purpose is to buy something relatively new that you want to play. like Nier or other AAA games.

It literally gets worse every year.  State of Derpcay Year One is $10.  It was $7.50 two weeks ago during a weekend/midweek deal.  Dead Rising 1 only 50% off.  Grim Dawn still perpetually stuck at $12.50.  Prices shit across the board.  I'll just save my money for a decent Humble.

You know a Steam Summer Sale's bad when I'm thinking that the actual GOG Summer Sale might've had a better sale going on.

It's like everything's ass backwards!

It literally gets worse every year. State of Derpcay Year One is $10. It was $7.50 two weeks ago during a weekend/midweek deal. Dead Rising 1 only 50% off. Grim Dawn still perpetually stuck at $12.50. Prices shit across the board. I'll just save my money for a decent Humble.
All three of those are cheaper than they were in last year's sales. Dead Rising also appears to be a historical low.

Sale is bad but not unexpectedly bad. Only things I am half tempted by are Idea Factory games I don't have but they will be cheap again and again and again so why bother.

Vampire Bloodlines is $10 on Steam.

This has been $5 numerous times before on Steam and even a few times on GOG!

ITAD on Bloodlines - https://isthereanydeal.com/search/?q=vampire+bloodlines#/page:game/info?plain=vampiremasqueradebloodlines

Alpha Protocol is $5.09 on Steam.

AP Steam version was like $1.89 on GameStop the other day!

SWAT 3: Tactical GOTY on Steam is $8.

This was $2.49 during GOG Summer Sale for GOG Version!!!

It's almost as if Steam knows casuals will jump in on this sale + think they are getting great deals, when in fact anyone could've done better elsewhere and any other time when Steam actually has Not-Seasonal Sales.

All three of those are cheaper than they were in last year's sales. Dead Rising also appears to be a historical low.
State of Decay Year one was $7.50 two weeks ago during a midweek sale. Grim Dawn has been $12.50 fucking forever. Not going to celebrate 50% off a game as old (despite NEW PC release) as DR1. If you think stuff like this is good you took a wrong turn at reddit.

Even Bundle Stars is getting on to the "Beat Steam's sale prices" bit, with better deals on stuff like Dead Cells and Furi.

Not massively better, but still, Steam.  Getting beat by BundleStars?

What next, losing out to Groupees?

I have to agree with Mooby so far about the Steam sale being disappointing.  Several titles that I was interested in have been cheaper prior.

A game that is overdue for a humble bundle that hit the 85% mark for the sale - Transistor for $2.99.  Another is Crypt of the NecroDancer for $2.99.  

So my wife phones me from work and tells me to accept a friend request on steam. Turns out it is one of her co workers who is also a PC gamer.

I accept, then five minutes later, that person gifts me Dark Souls III Deluxe edition. 

He loved all three games and knew from my wife that I had not played the third one yet, so he bought it for me.

That was a really nice gesture from a person I don't even know, and I wanted to share it.

So far I purchased:

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 - $15

Pinball arcade - Season 4 Pro - $10

Bombshell -$3.50

Tempted by Divinity: OS for $16. First time I have seen it lower then %50 off. I waited this long though, might as well wait another year  lol

Tempted by Divinity: OS for $16. First time I have seen it lower then %50 off. I waited this long though, might as well wait another year lol
It's been $10 in YMMV Clearance Sales before at WalMart's.

Not an easy find, but you might want to Brickseek it if you got a WalMart's nearby.

Brickseek for Wally's - http://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/

UPC - 812303010002

Day 1 of sale over:

Arx Fatalis - 0,87€
Wolfenstein 3D - 0,87€
Quake 2007 Collection - 4,37€
Fallout 3 (NA) - 1,74€
Oblivion Game of the Year Deluxe - 6,99€
Morrowind Game of the Year - 5,24€
Sniper Elite 4 Deluxe Edition - 44,99€
Mystery Chronicle: One Way Heroics - 0,89€
Brink - 1,39€
Fallout Classic Collection - 3,49€

UBERMOSH Collection - 1,39€
Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition - Collector's Edition - 25,99€
Claws & Feathers - 0,41€
The Treasures of Montezuma 5 - 0,41€
Claws & Feathers 2 - 0,41€
MOAI: Build Your Dream - 0,37€
Millennium 2 - Take Me Higher - 0,24€
Millennium 3 - Cry Wolf - 0,24€
Millennium 4 - Beyond Sunset - 0,24€
Millennium 5 - The Battle of the Millennium - 0,40€
Atonement 2: Ruptured by Despair - 0,20€
Double Cubes - 0,24€
Alien Attack Zero - 0,24€
Shining Plume 2 - 0,24€
Captivity - 0,34€
Ride! Carnival Tycoon - 0,35€
The Stalin Subway - 0,28€
Operation: Matriarchy - 0,32€
Jade Empire (ROW) - 2,99€
Dead Island: Retro Revenge - 1,99€
Deadlight Directors Cut - 1,91€

zHKfzKz.png

RAGE is $2.50.  Solid FPS with a mediocre/abrupt ending and tedious 'backtracking' of levels for multiple missions.  Plenty of content, though.  It's kind of a Borderlands lite.

Is there going to be any flash sales or anything interesting or is it more of the same 10%-33% off sales that I see every day

bread's done
Back