Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
For all of Santa's elves bleary-eyed and fighting paper cuts from wrapping 3-D Presents. Most of it is bundle trash y'all already have, but maybe you can feed it to an alt. Oh and it also a refresher course for you military alphabet skills.

70NDR-JB4WE-FE6I(HOTEL)    post mortem
72LDW-GZM6L-4DX8(JULIETT)    Amerzone: The explorers legacy
98NH3-K2QCW-GIG3(HOTEL)    fiends of imprisonment
N5ZR9-3DP9X-D5R9(QUEBEC)    asteroid bounty hunter
(INDIA)4203-I2HEM-HVHP0    Darconika: the cube of soul
VE4WR-J33AD-Y6X4(ROMEO)    Spakoyno: back to ussr 2.0
(HOTEL)VL57-ZDHIM-MP9Z8    Turbo Pug
(DELTA)F43W-XTGFA-4FNM0    Tinboy
NIATP-HA2HY-ZF6V(LIMA)    Star Chronicles: Delta Quadrant
2HQDG-GLXLF-0PLV(MIKE)    Clergy Splode
LFKP8-003IZ-DK2N(TANGO)    Escape Machines
5VBM3-CGJZP-(FOXTROT)XI97    New Kind of Adventure
(ZULU)N4GF-GZZ45-6FNY4    Stellar 2D
CXTEC-95QEQ-BI5X(ZULU)    Eaten Alive
FQXVI-89NAF-7B8M(WHISKEY)    Ampersand
GGTKK-GWREX-W0Z0(GOLF)    State of Anarchy
IRQ6H-GB7P6-8X0D(KILO)    Project Starship
W0Q0L-3IZ7N-C328(ROMEO)    Reset 1-1
VVBZ8-JJN9E-VL7N(ZULU)    Rabiez: Epidemic
JHIC5-HTYMG-HLCR(LIMA)    Guardians of Victoria
X0FM5-ZDH0Y-N55F(TANGO)    AI: Rampage
4P5R8-NJDN2-AYZ0(FOXTROT)    So Many Cubes
K4KX9-63GQE-8TRH(ALPHA)    Marvelous Miss Take 
(JULIETT)0YLE-YYBKW-ZTPN7    Puzzle Agent
5BX4J-5LIW8-GCLA(X-RAY)    Beyond Eyes
6HEVV-T3X20-RKQE(JULIETT)    Ryse: Son of Rome
A7E2Z-5Q6Q0-R5JC(CHARLIE)    eden*
AIKCK-B2CD3-2QV4(YANKEE)    Higurashi When They Cry Hou - Ch.1 Onikakushi
7CEYL-LTYL8-LKXP(ECHO)    LoveKami -Divinity Stage-
NLKH2-7DCH3-RZ0Z(LIMA)    ABC Coloring Town
(GAMMA)RFRZ-RHEMW-WRFN0    Balloon Blowout
D84RA-NPNXL-TABY(MIKE)    Barnyard Mahjong 3
JPMMD-PLWAZ-NGBL(TANGO)    Bayla Bunny
(KILO)3DPF-MD3M2-ZYQ46    Block Blowout
R5AXI-M4HC3-03XW(JULIETT)    Chess Knight 2
5L65I-N9FM(VICTOR)-PC6Z8    Dessert Storm
55TMR-76QWF-Q824(BRAVO)    Fabulous Food Truck
32996-YNZG(VICTOR)-4CPR5    Fantastic 4 in a Row 2
0ZMWR-FVYTV-EZWX(TANGO)    Fantastic Checkers 2
2NEBR-ATMBD-7L43(TANGO)    Kitty Cat: Jigsaw Puzzles
(KILO)V8DL-3L5RQ-IXB25    Ludo Supremo
9V0VI-583BH-0BMT(KILO)     Mahjong Deluxe 2: Astral Planes
46HJD-ZBQTB-L696(X-RAY)    Mahjong Deluxe 3
J5MAK-0IXRC-M42Z(INDIA)    Mahjong Destiny
N9IY0-JL6BK-WICA(CHARLIE)    Mahsung Deluxe
37B5P-E8Z4(FOXTROT)-ZHD60    Mini Golf Mundo
(DELTA)MF3H-3H687-D3385    Murder Mystery Adventure
738MM-BF4M(LIMA)-748P2    Mystery of Rivenhallows
9G859-4WZDN-DJCD(QUEBEC)    Pepe Porcupine
ZBAAY-45YBC-6WBT(X-RAY)    Puppy Dog: Jigsaw Puzzles
Z03IE-PP39M-A0ZV(QUEBEC)    Puzzles at Mystery Manor
ACRCZ-YILWH-9F85(MIKE)    Puzzles Under the Hill
A8ZQG-4Y5E(YANKEE)-BPW82    Sweet Candy Mahjong
QRTQV-3A6RM-J5AL(TANGO)    The Hidden Dragon
0LHRZ-459E8-238C(PAPA)    Ultimate Word Search 2: Letter Boxed
LB4VA-V7CH7-TKB8(CHARLIE)    Where's My What?
5XNDY-5EKBA-9HIY(ZULU)    Bubble Blowout

Happy Christmas!

Okay this contest has been concluded.  The winner will be notified tomorrow.

Was going to do it tonight, but im Tired AF

Last edited by a moderator:
qzF4w6B.gif

Happy Holidays everybody: Christmas, Hanukkah, Festivus or whatever else you celebrate.  

Thank you for your posts, humor, support, rants, explanations, and yes - friendship.

??6H?-0F8CL-KLC25 ? = Big Fuggin' Gun

524L5-RZ2N9-D0V?? ? = Before(benumberfour)

MACTV-??0W?-H92T2 ? = nba JAM

Just a couple. Might drop a few more tomorrow morning. Happy holidays everybody!

Hey guys, Merry Christmas!

May be a bit off topic but is there anyone with a gtx 1080 who didn’t activate Destiny 2 yet and could do it for a friend cause he only has a 1070, and I just got him an nvidia promo code. (I already did so I can’t)

Thanks in advance!

just a heads up for those interested.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/325600/Sword_Coast_Legends/

pricing of $4.94 goes away in about 17 hours and 20 minutes.

Purchase Sword Coast Legends now at 67% off and receive the Rage of Demons DLC for free. Our publishing contracting is ending, but although Sword Coast Legends will no longer be available to purchase after December, its multiplayer servers will remain live indefinitely.
Thanks for posting.

I almost forgot to buy.

EDIT:

I'm probably done with sale purchases.

2x Earthlock (me and a gift)

2x Sword Coast Legends (me and a gift)

Dying Light EE (bundled in refund period + 1 day)

I'm kinda annoyed they aren't doing cards per $10 spent this time.

I'm thinking (hoping) I'm done with the sale now. Was trying to avoid spending anything at all, but this should be the final tally:

• Elite: Dangerous (tried before, thinking I'm up for something like this right now.)
  • Superflight (Wow, this game is awesome. Bought a copy for a friend, too.)

Via Fanatical:

• Prey
  • Dead Cells
That 20% off code got me both for $24.xx, so it was hard to pass up. Played a few minutes of Dead Cells, excited to continue playing that.

In general, I've tried to slow down on buying PC games, and I've created three categories in Steam for games I most want to play, and once I finish one from that list, I bump another up to it. I've realized that about 65 to 75% of my Steam library are games I don't necessarily care for nor want to play really, so it is time to really start playing and getting my money's worth. 

Enough blabbing, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everybody! Here's a few more codes!

CGZ??-0PMI7-97ZID ? = Experience Points

BKLQK-YWWGA-QW4?? ? = Roman numeral for 4

PC378-6J6IR-J??ZW ? = Mr. Blazkowicz

8??NE-974ZE-ZBFDR ? = Texas

??CC8-J3MYG-LW0RZ ? = Blazkowicz again (This key is for a game I love to boot up here and there.)

Good luck, hope you get something you like!

Played a few hours (about 3 hours or so) of Sword Coast Legends last night. Some thoughts.

If you like the fast pace of Diablo games; liked the DAO and NWN 1 & 2 play-style (control a whole party of 4 and you have BioWare-style strategic pause); are okay with them doing different things with the D&D Ruleset and not entirely sticking strictly to it (i.e. we're using cool-downs here for skills and magic, not mana); and liked Icewind Dale (this game is very combat-based and the game also does feel quite at times linear, even though they do have mini side-quests all over the place) - yeah, you'll like this.

If you want to make it more turn-based - well, go into the rules and change Pause settings. The game can auto-pause at numerous different times, if you want to. Seriously, you can set it to auto-Pause (for tactics purposes) for all kinds of reasons. So many boxes to tick or not tick, to tailor-make the pausing for to you. You could set it to pause when you find a trap/hidden area, find enemies, after you take any hit, enemy takes any hit, when you're close to knock-out/death, when an enemy is close to knock-out/death, when you get knocked out/die, when an enemy gets knocked-out/dies, a queued up skill ends its session, when you lose a tactic from your queue b/c of an interrupt, and all kinds of stuff. If you enable everything, you can really turn this game into a turn-based game, pretty much. Me, I pretty much have it set on both close-to-death and when enemies die for both sides - as I want to keep, for the most part, that NWN series type of feel and also don't feel like jamming on pause at those times in these type of games when I always normally hit pause.

You can set your character's alignment, looks, skills (some of them), give it a set background (i.e. pirate, noble, criminal, etc), and even write in more on the background when you create your character. Feels very old-school, like the older RPG's, TBH. What you decide for background, race, and traits can give you special bonuses, weaknesses, and/or trade-offs.

When questing, sometimes you'll be given a choice and/or a stat-check on your stats, skills, and/or whatever else. It doesn't seem like some choices really cause any results to be too much different in the game's path and/or game-world, at least so far. A lot of the choices seem often unimportant to what the main story is shaping to and/or how the game shapes the path of main quest - but might cause a NPC to not be around; you might cause some enemies who don't get along w/ other enemies to...well, go to battle; and/or other things that don't seem to matter that match in the actual main story. Nothing truly spectacular so far, on that front. Some choices and dialogues don't even seem to matter much, TBH - your choice might not even matter and you get the same response, no matter what; so at least the choice of illusion is there, I guess, right?

The graphics get the job down, more or less. There are some cool cut-scenes, but they are mostly done in the old-school NWN and BG style of cut-scenes. Don't expect close-ups, lip-syncing, or stuff of that sort to be special - this game is very old school in style, like BG series and NWN1. They graphics are decent, for this type of game. Things look decent here - but this game feels like it could've and should've launched a few years ago, which was certainly a complaint many had when NWN came out. Not a big deal, though - as we've got more Indie games and games of this old-school ilk and style coming out. Performance on my GTX 970 with everything maxed-out at 1440p is pretty much 60FPS w/ no hits when in-doors and anywhere from 45-55 frames when outdoors. It's running fine IMHO, basically.

I have to say, what really stands out here to me is the music and voice-acting. Inon Zur's score is fantastic and epic as can be, as you might expect from him, given his pedigree. The voice-acting, dialogue, writing, and banter b/t party members also has tons of personality, character, charm, and comedy and this stuff is very good to excellent...even despite how dark this game can be with its story & character stuff. It doesn't seem like the story is anything spectacular or special or deep - but if you're familiar with a lot of traditional fantasy, it certainly won't be unwelcome; it'll feel, more or less, like a homecoming.

SCL feels like a homecoming to me with the few modern-day twists thrown in (i.e. cool-downs instead of mana and newer graphics, despite using old-style of Infintie Engine & NWN gameplay). This feels like a return to the classic style of Icewind Dale, NWN1&2, and a mix of Diablo (if you keep the game's combat at a fast pace by not throwing all of the Pause settings on). While it might not be as great as those games b/c those games before it really set a high bar and high standard back then - well, here's the thing: the game's definitely a solid game, from what I've played so far. If you love those kind of games, then you'll probably at least actually like this.

I do need to give it more time, but this seem like a a steal at $5 if this game doesn't fall apart later on. So far, I'm enjoying this one quite a bit.

Steam Winter X-Mas Sale 2017 - The Haul:

Steam:

Earth Defense Force: Insect Armageddon - Complete Pack = $1.19

Sword Coast Legends = $4.94

Fire Pro Wrestling World = $13.39

Microsoft Store / Windows 10 Store:

Forza Horizon 3: Standard Edition = $10.56 (after using $16 worth of Bing-made MS Store GC $ & tax)

Forza Horizon 3: Expansion Pass = $11.15. (after tax).

Other Stores & Services:

Gamersgate -- Ghost Master (Steam key) = Used built-up 500 Blue Coins (500 BC = 50 cents)

Last Updated: 12-28-2017

I don't remember the final price but GMG (with emailed coupon) has Cuphead for like 12 something today.

Edit: In front of the PC again.  Its $12.74

I can't even find anything good to use the 25% off coupon on. GMG's selection sucks. Dead Cells is the only decent thing I could find

Ok I know it's a dollar but why did you buy the absolute worst EDF game
B/c it's a freaking $1.19.

EDIT:

I've never played any EDF game. So if this one is that cheap (which it was), is the worst one in the franchise, and I actually like this - then I guess started at the right point, without ever being disappointed b/c I ain't played the other (supposedly superior) EDF games.

A lot of "if's" there, but...we'll see what happens.

Okay, if you've posted within the last 12hours, I have entered you.

I will be giving a $20 steam card to whoever's name I draw.

Merry Christmas clowns.

B/c it's a freaking $1.19.

EDIT:

I've never played any EDF game. So if this one is that cheap (which it was), is the worst one in the franchise, and I actually like this - then I guess started at the right point, without ever being disappointed b/c I ain't played the other (supposedly superior) EDF games.

A lot of "if's" there, but...we'll see what happens.
Well I'm more concerned that you'll hate it, because it's pretty bad, and it would put you off of the EDFs that are actually good. Armageddon wasn't even developed by the series' main team, it was farmed out to an American developer.

Still no news on EDF 5 coming out here, either, but it's already out in Japan and looks kickass.

bread's done
Back