Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
So glad I was sitting on the toilet when I read that Dark Souls news. Thanks Taco Bell!

Would love a loyalty discount but I’ll happily pay whatever they ask for more DS.

$20 to patch a game I paid $5 for!  Even Bethesderp gave away Skyrim HD for free to people who had the game plus DLC.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty much anything remastered/HD/Re-released/whatever I wait for them to drop unless I really want them. I got the RE games for cheap, and will do eventually for everything. I'm waiting for Dragon's Crown PS4 myself, but no way in heck will buy it on release like I did the original. Same with Dark Souls.

$2.49

D0Xg2T3.png

RIP Amazon.

I can hold off until it hits $10 unless I'm absolutely starved for something to play come May. Would be great if the loyalty discount extends past release and stacks with future sales, but I doubt that will be the case.

Paid full price for Dark Souls on the 360, paid full price for the PC port as soon as I could. Hell, I bought Dark Souls 2, the season pass, and then still bought the Scholar edition, all at full price. Same with Dark Souls 3, and I literally only bought a PlayStation for Bloodborne. Dark Souls being a fav of the series, the remaster is an instant full price buy imo.

Paid full price for Dark Souls on the 360, paid full price for the PC port as soon as I could. Hell, I bought Dark Souls 2, the season pass, and then still bought the Scholar edition, all at full price. Same with Dark Souls 3, and I literally only bought a PlayStation for Bloodborne. Dark Souls being a fav of the series, the remaster is an instant full price buy imo.
I don't understand what you're trying to communicate. I mean, do you like Dark Souls or not?

The other day I came across Honey Sriracha flavored Combos.

They're pretty good.  Not too sweet, not too spicy.

Combos-Honey-Sriracha.jpg

y wud u play it on switch? doesn't that defeat the purpose of it being remastered?
why u no wait till pc version drops in price

I'd rather just have dark souls switch remaster to travel with.

The game can look like the original DS1 long as it's in 60fps

why u no wait till pc version drops in price

I'd rather just have dark souls switch remaster to travel with.
The game can look like the original DS1 long as it's in 60fps
I will, I never said I'm buying dat on release

It's not in 60 FPS. Switch will run it at 30 FPS, that's why I was asking lol

Then it looks like I will pick up the pc version on launch.

Time to run my low level invader build when the game comes out.
giphy.gif

For real though. For as much as Souls fans love to walk the Earth and spread the good news of their Lord and Saviour Dark Souls, they sure make it as fucking hard as possible to get into with their low level invading. Eventually gave up and just stayed hollow the whole time which shuts yourself off from summoning help. Quit soon after suffering through Blighttown, the video game equivalent of taking a long walk through somebody's asshole.

Think it's $75 near me. Be a good deal, although I'm not immediately in the market for a new keyboard/mouse/headset so I'll let it slide. Did you pick it up?
I hadn't decided yet. They had 10 or so on the shelf, so I wonder if it may get lower. I may pick it up on my way back through and leave it aside in case it does drop lower.

In any case I'd only be buying it as either backup for my stuff(because I totally wouldn't just rebuy what I'm using now and use inferior stuff) or, in a more likely scenario, give it to my son in the next couple years to get him started out.

Same here.  I have some for $49 10 miles away.  I'd do it for $25, but storing hardware always scares me.  I feel I'll open it when I need it in a year or two and it'll not work or something and I'll be SOL. 

No joke, I'd buy the regulars (probably 20ish people) some shit if I won mid-high double digit millions.

If you have to ask if you're a regular, then you're not.

And of course my local store is out of stock. Shit.

Edit: Also, ha! I have a knockoff version of that mousepad that I bought at my local flea market like three years ago. It's actually worked very well for me so I assume the real deal is just as good if not better.

And of course my local store is out of stock. Shit.

Edit: Also, ha! I have a knockoff version of that mousepad that I bought at my local flea market like three years ago. It's actually worked very well for me so I assume the real deal is just as good if not better.
What are those stringy things attached to each....are they......CORDZ??????

PBgWEJi.gif

bread's done
Back