Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Would have been nice if the refs hadn't whistled the play dead so the Jags could have actually returned the fumble, too.

I don't think you're wrong to say that the Jags got a little too lax...but there were lots of questionable calls (and no calls) that helped the Pats.
By definition, he was down by contact (you could clearly see him in contact with the other guy in replay) so there was no chance to advance the ball. The refs got that one right.

Say what you want about questionable calls and refs, etc., all I know is that my eyes showed me Amendola open on slants/crossing routes too many times. And him being able to psych out the punt coverage team with him fake Peter/Poison call gaining a crucial 20 yds of field position. That's what great teams do, find a way to win. Maybe "Sacksonville" will be there one day, but today, they didnt finish the game.

Maybe you guys should start a podcast where you yell opinions loudly at each other and call it "Around the Steam Thread."

wooooooo eagles fan here, going to the sb

can't wait to see foles throw 4 ints and somehow stay in the game anyway til the 4th when brady throws a td with 2 seconds left

Pizza deals are kind of meh lately.  Pizza Hut got rid of their $10 any size any toppings.  Dominos isn't doing anything similar.  It got so bad, last  week I bought a full price pizza at the only Chicago-style place within a reasonable driving distance.  It was my first non-Uno's deep dish from a chain called Nancy's and it was actually pretty good.  I see why you people like that stuff. 

It appears that Nancy's Atlanta is franchised from Nancy's Chicago which makes sense but "Nancy" seemed common enough of a name that I didn't assume.  Nancy's calls itself the birthplace of the "stuffed" pizza which is like a deep dish only with an extra layer of crust over the top (and sauce over that) for a pie-like effect.  That's not to say "that wasn't deep dish" or whatever, I was just curious if the Nancy's were related and saw the stuffed pizza origins claim on their website.

We had pizza this weekend from Lucano's -- 16" thin crust with a few choice toppings plus you get a free 16" cheese with your purchase.  Spend another $2 to put sausage on that cheese and you find yourself in possession of a whole lot of pizza.  Even in a family of four, it took us a second day to polish it off.

In gaming news, the Division Global Event starts today tomorrow morning.

Last edited by a moderator:
I always envy people when they mention their local pizza places and then mention they have decent deals.  The places around here tend to suck.  For example, near me the top rated pizza places are:

1.  Stevi B's Pizza Buffet - This is CiCi's if you've ever been.  It's like a local version ,but the pizza is similar (worse).  And this is from someone who didn't mind the occasional CiCi's trip back when I had them near me.

2.  Truett's Pizza Cafe - This is Chick-Fil-A's pizza restaurant.  Yes, the guy lived around here so he has a ton of like experimental places including a "Hawaiian" restaurant that's basically Chick-Fil-A where you can get pineapple on your sandwich or fish.  They have a Chick-Fil-A pizza which is like fried chicken and sauce on a pizza and it's not bad.  Actually tried this place and it's decent.

3.  Oz Pizza - Some new place I haven't tried but people seem to like it so we'll see. 

We used to like a place called Pies On Pizza (GET IT?) before, but the couple who ran it got divorced, it closed for a few years, and then the husband re-opened it claiming it was just the same recipes and everything...but it wasn't.  

Hasn't anybody made up the "Fake News" Pizza in murica yet? 

Fake News Pizza, containing fake only top quality ingredients

"it looks like a sausage, smells like a sausage and tastes like a sausage but it's not a sausage."

The team with a courtroom in the stadium for all the classy fans. Truly representative of the City of Brotherly Love.
There was also a jail. As we all know, American jails are notorious for "Brotherly Love", and by "Brotherly Love" I mean buttsecks.

Hasn't anybody made up the "Fake News" Pizza in murica yet?
Fake News Pizza, containing fake only top quality ingredients

"it looks like a sausage, smells like a sausage and tastes like a sausage but it's not a sausage."
Pizzagate already was a thing.

I remember seeing people talk (maybe here, I don't remember) about how they got speed increased from Comcast after the whole vote to get rid of NN.

I wondered if anything would change for me...

Turns out my bill went up $5.

THANKS AJIT!

I don't even like Reese's cups anymore.

I don't even like Reese's cups anymore.
pcvss.jpg

The Evil Within 2 is $19.99 at Newegg with coupon code EMCPERS68

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16832136194

Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus is $38.99 with coupon code EMCPERS73 and it comes with Wolfenstein The Two-Pack Bundle free

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16832136195

And Fallout 4: Game of the Year Edition is $24.99 with coupon code EMCPERS67

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16832136210

All of these are ShopRunner eligible for 2 day shipping.

The Evil Within 2 is $19.99 at Newegg with coupon code EMCPERS68

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16832136194

Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus is $38.99 with coupon code EMCPERS73 and it comes with Wolfenstein The Two-Pack Bundle free

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16832136195

And Fallout 4: Game of the Year Edition is $24.99 with coupon code EMCPERS67

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16832136210

All of these are ShopRunner eligible for 2 day shipping.
Do I get blank Steam keys or valid ones? Asking for a friend...

5 year long alpha, yea, thats what EA is for.............

too bad valve loves money so much or maybe they would do something about shenanigans like these

bread's done
Back