Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
See that was my point, you dont hate pizza, you just hate tomato sauce. There are plenty of ways to get pizza without tomato sauce

That's like someone saying they hate sandwiches. I'm willing to bet they don't actually hate sandwiches, just one component of a sandwich that they associate with them

Last edited by a moderator:
WONDER, it makes you WONDER!

it does NOT make you walk or move in a leisurely, casual, or aimless way.

"he wandered aimlessly through the narrow streets"
synonyms: stroll, amble, saunter, walk, dawdle, potter, ramble, meander; More
b6bc8c0f53d849044f93791397f40ac2.gif

might have to finally pick that up. isnt all the dlc free now?
yea, except the skins type stuff. All the dlc was demons+maps+skin packs for multiplayer and they put out the demons and maps for free, I think the skins you just have to earn as drops

Damn its almost at my $5 buy price, will it ever come to a humble bundle
It might be in a monthly, but most of the high-grossing id IPs don't get bundled for cheap. Anything less than $7 is a good price for the game. inb4 joki got it for free.

You're going to play Doom and either think "Man, this game is great!" or else think "This game is terrible". You're not going to say "Eh, I feel like I overpaid by $2". It's an awesome shooter that does a terrific job of mixing modern gaming with classic roots. Just buy it.

You can definitely get your $6.80 worth out of Doom. The campaign is a blast but the multiplayer is just ok. Pretty sure I have over 20 hours in the game with only a couple of them being in multiplayer so if playing with other people isn't your thing it's still worth it.

Just buy it. Bethesda is notoriously stingy with Humble. I think they did one bundle for Humble and it was a bunch of shitty micro transaction garbage for Elder Scrolls Online and Quake Champions. They never put any decent games in monthlies or other multi-publisher bundles.

You're going to play Doom and either think "Man, this game is great!" or else think "This game is terrible". You're not going to say "Eh, I feel like I overpaid by $2". It's an awesome shooter that does a terrific job of mixing modern gaming with classic roots. Just buy it.
I paid $15 GABENBUX and I don't regret it. Probably the game I had the most fun with last year with the exception of playing hide the salami with Tebow's mom.

WONDER, it makes you WONDER!

it does NOT make you walk or move in a leisurely, casual, or aimless way.

"he wandered aimlessly through the narrow streets"
synonyms: stroll, amble, saunter, walk, dawdle, potter, ramble, meander; More
"Not all those who wonder are lost." - J. R. R. Tolkien

with each new dlc, the player is locked out of content like Trials of the 9 and Nightfalls, etc.

1 dlc has already been released so if you were to play the base game you would already be locked out of trials and nightfalls, etc.

This did not seem so predatory to me in destiny 1 because they impoved the game significantly with each dlc. Unfortunately, it seems worse in D2 so far.

The base game is therefore limited to just the initial story mode and 1st raid. You can play multiplayer, but you may be locked out of new maps (not sure). There is no ranked mode yet, but I am guessing that they will lock players out of that similar to Trials (my speculation).

I played a lot of Destiny 1 on ps4 and have skipped 2 on pc so far. With that said, the expansion pass may go on sale if bungie gets desperate since a lot of people seem to be dropping the game. I don't know, though. I hear D2 is a mixed bag and you shouldn't just take my word as gospel. Check out some videos and streams, or ask around a bit more here.

Anyway, if you know of a good sale going on feel free to post it. may be worth it even to me to give it a shot
it is on sale now buddy. Thanks for the feedback.

I am debating whether I should go for the digital deluxe (base + season pass + premium skins)

https://us.shop.battle.net/en-us/product/destiny2

I wouldn't even spend my fake Blizzard money on it.
Was it free fake money? Because fake money is generally and universally real fake fiat money translated into arbitrary and proprietary fake money, with the exception of exploited proprietary fake money which was actually free but still has a translatable real fake fiat money value.

If so, just get it. And if not, get it anyway. You'll only spend that real fake fake proprietary money on HotS skins anyway.

I bought Doom, but I'll finish it by the time it's bundled, if it's bundled (yes, I'm actually playing it!). Bethesda's only included garbage in one monthly and hasn't done a normal bundle yet so I'm not sure how likely that'll be.

Even if it's next month's headliner, I'll have gotten my $6.74 out of it for sure, I'm loving it so far.

Doom (2016) is awesome. The SP Campaign is great (and the main reason to play this game); and the MP component is solid and good fun. Don't expect the MP to be your end-game, though - it isn't anything special. That campaign, though - all kinds of awesome. The game looks great and runs great (this both looks and runs a million times better than RAGE) - and that was with a 4GB 960 and a GTX 970.  Can't go wrong w/ that title - no matter if you bought it early, bought it cheap, wait for it to be in a bundle, or whatever.

Looks like Slay The Spire is finally having its first sale (even though it's still in Early Access).  Normally I avoid Early Access titles, but I saw a PreRec stream of this game and it looked kind of interesting so I'll probably end up getting it.

Looks like Steam finally updated the wishlist page and conveniently messed up the order along with it. "Youir ranked order" apparently means nothing anymore.

dzkT6tN.png

I'm bummed that you can't sort the wishlist by name anymore.  And it looks like you can't reorganize the rank number (unless I'm missing something).

I'm bummed that you can't sort the wishlist by name anymore. And it looks like you can't reorganize the rank number (unless I'm missing something).
Doesn't seem to be a way to just insert a number anymore. It's either adding to the top or manually dragging and dropping.

Can't sort by price or %-off anymore. Also each game takes up more vertical space so you see fewer games on screen at a given time.

If this is a preview for how they plan on handling the client UI overhaul, they can keep on taking their time.

bread's done
Back