Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Today is the only day off for me this weekend. Fallout 4 is the game at this point. I am caught in a loop of minuteman missions being auto assigned when I turn in. I have failed a mission with it taking too long while I was exploring other areas. Good point is the game levels up with you i.e. enemies get tougher and more options unlock to build more / better stuff , base building, connecting your outposts, etc. I just wish I knew how long I can break away from missions without having them fail.

I may have to treat this game like Skyrim and come back to it every so often.
After finishing a Preston Garvey quest and it tells you to turn in to him, don't turn in to Garvey...unless you're ready to do another settlement quest.

When you turn in to him, you'll wind-up back in Preston Garvey's infinite loop of "Go to this settlement & do something with it" - which could be anything of the following: find settlement, or build settlement, or build defenses on settlement, or defend settlement, or go to settlement to find nearby enemies who causing trouble for settlement, or a combo of these things, etc etc".

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it assumed that these are Steam keys or does the Amazon/Twitch abomination have it's own BS installer/client?
No, Twitch has its own client. They give you free games every month with Amazon prime, plus more on holidays, and sometimes also DLC/lootboxes and the like.

Some recent offerings: Headlander, Civ IV Complete, Steamworld Heist, Superhot, Tales from the Borderlands.

Hoping Steamworld Heist 2 will be a shoe-in, game is high on my wish list.

Despite Amazon being the worst company on the face of the planet, and Twitch being literal cancer, the Twitch client has never done anything to piss me off. Didn't default itself to run on startup, has never had huge long waits to update, installs games extremely fast and is snappy to run, doesn't use huge amounts of system resources in the background. As a bonus they often make some good picks for their free games.

Ironically, the GOG client is the only one that's really done anything to piss me off: huge resource hog, updates take forever, super slow downloads, and defaulted itself to launch on Windows startup. All despite my loving everything in GOG's mission statement and the whole idea of DRM free games.

I got Golden Swords.

Thanks!
Just remember:

JugbjIY.gif

Twitch is letting you vote on one of their upcoming free games. Probably my most wanted game, Steamworld Dig 2, is one of the offerings: https://www.amazon.com/l/17592296011/

Free game will be given out 3/15-21
shadow tactics looks like the best of the lot, although a lot of people probably own it. I dont so that gets my vote, but High Hell, or the tank game would be cool too. Steamworld looks competent but im not looking for another side scroller.

Hoping Steamworld Heist 2 will be a shoe-in, game is high on my wish list.
I wish it was Heist 2.

(I know you meant Dig 2, I just really hope they make Heist 2. The first was great, a very unique take on the tactics genre being 2D side view and using Line of sight manual aim. Also, one of the best iPad-friendly games I've played to boot.)

I wish it was Heist 2.

(I know you meant Dig 2, I just really hope they make Heist 2. The first was great, a very unique take on the tactics genre being 2D side view and using Line of sight manual aim. Also, one of the best iPad-friendly games I've played to boot.)
The path my brain literally went down:

1. Wrote post.

2. Submitted it.

3. Brain went "wait, did I mix up heist and dig?"
4. Double checked through to the second line of my post and saw "Steamworld Heist" was used appropriately.

5. Ignored the third line of my post because I was already reassured my brain had false alarmed.

High Hell surely will be monthlied. It's devolver game.

Besides it was free on some shady site, so ya all should have it.

Tumblestone is obviously best choice, vote for that.

Decided to look up the metacritic scores of all the games for the twitch giveaway and somehow Tumblestone has a 91. It's the only game I don't want to win since I already own it.

Steamworld Dig 2 and Shadow Tactics are both at 85; Kingsway is at 80; High Hell 79; and the rest don't have enough scores to get a rating.

I, Hope hasn't been released yet; wonder how that one is.

I feel like either Steamworld or Shadow Tactics will win. Steamworld is the highest profile game of the bunch, but I think Shadow Tactics being twice as expensive as all the other games on the list might sway some people. Of course the fact that it's been bundled already might counter that.

Whats with all this off topic twitch crap talk?

To get things back on topic, yesterday I got a ready-2-eat pizza from Walmart that was on clearance for $3.  A better deal than the clearance candles IMO.

To get things back on topic, yesterday I got a ready-2-eat pizza from Walmart that was on clearance for $3. A better deal than the clearance candles IMO.
You actually ate it? Those are the pizzas on the warming racks that nobody bought yesterday/the day before. Must've tasted worse than tebow's mom.

To get things back on topic, yesterday I got a ready-2-eat pizza from Walmart that was on clearance for $3. A better deal than the clearance candles IMO.
honestly, there is enough preservative in the sausage to embalm the dead. That stuff is shrink wrapped and refridgerated the whole time. I salute you for your bargain. Still better than pineapple on pizza.

If you want to play BF1 online, just go and buy the revolution version (the one with the sp included) . I think the pack with tf2 is both full version

to add to that, none of the dlc for TF2 matters, its all cosmetic. So you're not missing anything by having it or not

BF1 on the other hand you can miss a lot by not having map packs

I feel like we always talk about restaurant pizza when there is a world of frozen pizza left unexplored.  It's its own separate world and lots of good stuff to be found there. 

I feel like we always talk about restaurant pizza when there is a world of frozen pizza left unexplored. It's its own separate world and lots of good stuff to be found there.
Costco used to do a deep dish take n Bake pizza that was the bomb.

Outside of putting pineapple on a pizza its kinda hard to ruin it, even frozen pizzas are edible as long as you are not being a tard and expecting it to be mind blowing restaurant quality.

Need for Speed Underground, Burnout 3, and Burnout Revenge are my favorite arcade racing games. Burnout Paradise was ok, but they sacrificed a lot by making it open world which bored me. Wish they'd remake Burnout 3 instead.

Is the remaster just a port in HD and that's why PC won't get it?

Also, i love open-world racing games, but I think TDU and Forza and Crew were all better than Burnout Paradise.

Need for Speed Underground, Burnout 3, and Burnout Revenge are my favorite arcade racing games. Burnout Paradise was ok, but they sacrificed a lot by making it open world which bored me. Wish they'd remake Burnout 3 instead.
I would love to see NFS: UG1+2 get HD PC versions; and see all Burnouts (besides Burnout Paradise) hit the PC.

I feel like we always talk about restaurant pizza when there is a world of frozen pizza left unexplored. It's its own separate world and lots of good stuff to be found there.
i get what you're saying but in my mind i'd rather pay extra to have it delivered/carryout than having to fire up an oven. i feel like i'm gonna bake a cake every time.

Pretty good Origin sale going on. Should I get the base versions of Battlefield 1 and Titanfall 2? Are the dlc worth it?
Side note for those who want to buy from Amazon who have Bing-made Amazon GC $ racked up, they matched some of the Origin store deals...

Amazon Deals:

All listed are Origin versions:

Titanfall 2: Standard Edition = $5.

Battlefield 1: Revolution [BF1 base-game & Premium Pass] = $20

Battlefield 1: Premium Pass (only) = $15.

Battlefield 1 (Base-Game Only) = $10.

Mass Effect: Andromeda - Standard Edition = $10

i get what you're saying but in my mind i'd rather pay extra to have it delivered/carryout than having to fire up an oven. i feel like i'm gonna bake a cake every time.
I have a countertop toaster oven. Even has it's own pizza setting. Cuisine Art. Thing is a beast and cooks any pizza up to 12''. They come out better than a conventional oven and it's not a big deal. And I mean, like the nearest Pizza Hut told us it'd be 8 hours last time we tried to order delivery so it's either carryout or that.

FINALLY!!!

In for Battlefield 1: Revolution, thanks to a little bit ($10 worth) of built-up Bing-made Amazon GC $.

$11.24 after tax.

Gran Turismo was better than the NFS and other games on Playstation, but the simulation type play branched out to other series and sort of left it behind.

Now it's just for hardcore car nerds like Fox who crash into people on purpose when they're losing.

I still play Burnout 3 to this day, even though I can't come in first those last of couple races. fuck ing rubber band AI competitors. Would rather that one be remastered than Paradise, but I'll certainly take it, once it's dirt cheap.

bread's done
Back