Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Attention, gringos: today is National Burrito Day.

[*]Blue Coast Burrito [bluecoastburrito.com] - Buy 1, Get 1 Free Burrito

[*]Qdoba [qdoba.com] (North Carolina) - Free 10" Chicken Burrito w/ drink purchase.

[*]Jim Boy's Tacos [jimboystacos.com] - $2.00 Bean & Cheese Burritos

[*]Taco Bell [tacobell.com] (San Antonio, TX) - Free Bean Burrito w/ Large Drink Purchase

[*]Mad Dog & Beans [maddogandbeans.com] - Free Beer During Lunch w/ Burrito Purchase

[*]Surcheros Fresh Grill [surcheros.com] - Chicken or Beef Burrito, Small Cheese Dip & Drink for $8

[*]Sombrero Mexican [sombreromex.com] - Buy a Burrito, Get 1 for $1 (must show Twitter post)

[*]Moe's Southwest Grill [moes.com] - No Info Yet
[*]Chipotle [chipotle.com] - No Info Yet

Can't get the Gleam thing to work for me after finally being able to sign up for the newsletter.
Same here, eventually got signed up and I was told that I need to sign up, now the giveaway has ended.

Bloody gyp.

Aaaaand I just noticed I already have Furi......

Last edited by a moderator:
The Furi thing was glitched - it asked you to sign up - you clicked - it took you to a log in/sign up screen - confirmed you signed up and asked you to click through and looped back.

The key was instead of clicking through when the sign up was confirmed - go back to the original tab you had open to sign up - that one got updated with a confirmation of sign up and generated a key. 

What brand TV is it? It sounds like a Samsung, what you have to do is edit the device type for whichever input you're using to "PC" or "Game console". You should avoid Auto Motion Plus with games because it adds input lag.
If your TV is samsung, then you have to put it into game/console mode on the input menu first. Then you put it into game mode in the video options.

You can also use the pc option from the input menu if your hdmi input supports chromatic pixels (called something like that ). Game mode is still better because it has lower lstency.

You cannot use motion plus feature with game mode I think, and you shouldn't as it will totally mess with latency. It's where the TV adds frames, so pretty useless for gaming.

If you have hdr, don't turn it on through the desktop/windows, only through each individual game if they have the option.

If you go with game mode, then turn sharpness down to 0. If pc mode, then keep at default (50 I think).

Have fun and hope to see you on the Steambro nights.
Yep it’s a Samsung. I will try this when I get home. Thanks guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Furi thing was glitched - it asked you to sign up - you clicked - it took you to a log in/sign up screen - confirmed you signed up and asked you to click through and looped back.

The key was instead of clicking through when the sign up was confirmed - go back to the original tab you had open to sign up - that one got updated with a confirmation of sign up and generated a key.
Even that didn't work for me. I did get a humanity verification check in the original tab once I got through, but even after submitting that, it never generated a key and just asked me to sign up again.

I'm not all that upset I didn't get the game as I doubt I would have put much time in it, but the process was pretty frustrating.

Re: The Razer storefront, if you don't have Wolfenstein 2, Prey and DOOM, you could get all three for about $35 total.

Buy Wolfenstein 2 using the 15% coupon ($20.40), get $15 voucher, use it on Doom and Prey together (those two hit the $30 minimum exactly).

Re: The Razer storefront, if you don't have Wolfenstein 2, Prey and DOOM, you could get all three for about $35 total.

Buy Wolfenstein 2 using the 15% coupon ($20.40), get $15 voucher, use it on Doom and Prey together (those two hit the $30 minimum exactly).
But, what if I already have Prey 2017 and Doom 2016?

Nice find! Not using cdkeys but only using what vendors isthereanydeal.com track - lowest prices have been Wolf2 -$24, Prey - $17, and Doom - $10.

For anyone that owns Wolfenstein 2 and has the season pass: How would you rank the DLC? Most of the reviews have been harsh citing reskins and lack of content which is disappointing with a season pass/dlc. It would not bother me that much if the DLC was only $5ish but $25 retail price seems steep for what people are reporting.

Regarding Assassin's Creed Origins: anybody have thoughts on the season pass/DLC?

thank you

I'd like to take advantage of that code, but I can't do it in good conscious unless we know who to properly credit!

Figure this shit out stat!

The real question is, did anyone get manual review for credit card payments?
I did paypal along with a friend and we've been waiting on it.
I just got my code after manual paypal but it was in my spam folder.

I'm wondering if I should just delete my account for the razer store now though. The whole website seems messed up. I can't even look at M rated games on the store...

What a trainwreck. But hey I'm glad I got an excellent deal on FFXV

Fell asleep behind the PC last night (not like that's anything new) and missed out on this crazy extra Razer 50% off sale prices by probably 5 minutes or so. Meh.

I probably would've been all over GR: Wildlands, Wolfenstein 2 TNC, Watch Dogs 2, and ACO at the very least.

Bleh.

You snooze, you lose. Literally.

Fell asleep behind the PC last night (not like that's anything new) and missed out on this crazy extra Razer 50% off sale prices by probably 5 minutes or so. Meh.

I probably would've been all over GR: Wildlands, Wolfenstein 2 TNC, Watch Dogs 2, and ACO at the very least.

Bleh.

You snooze, you lose. Literally.
Yeah, same here unfortunately. I did purchase Wolfenstein II but didn’t get the $15 coupon in the email - I suppose that promo is dead also.

I spent most of the night optimizing the game, trying to get rid of the awful screen tearing during cut scenes. The game runs good on 1080p however it didn’t look nearly as good as the Xbox One X version I played a few months ago - even on Ultra settings.

I did some digging and finally came across a 4K optimization for gtx 1080 and the screen tearing was gone - the game looked and ran smoother than the Xbox One X - even with some settings on ultra and some on high.

Though researching was time consuming, I’m now more knowledgeable of the specific settings and how to adjust them to fit my satisfaction. Admittedly there is some fun in that. [emoji5]

ALSO

Thanks Brownderby and Georgebot84 - was able to switch from PC to Game Console.

Yeah, same here unfortunately. I did purchase Wolfenstein II but didn’t get the $15 coupon in the email - I suppose that promo is dead also.

I spent most of the night optimizing the game, trying to get rid of the awful screen tearing during cut scenes. The game runs good on 1080p however it didn’t look nearly as good as the Xbox One X version I played a few months ago - even on Ultra settings.

I did some digging and finally came across a 4K optimization for gtx 1080 and the screen tearing was gone - the game looked and ran smoother than the Xbox One X - even with some settings on ultra and some on high.

Though researching was time consuming, I’m now more knowledgeable of the specific settings and how to adjust them to fit my satisfaction. Admittedly there is some fun in that. [emoji5]

ALSO

Thanks Brownderby and Georgebot84 - was able to switch from PC to Game Console.

I think people were saying there was around a 24hr delay on the $15 credit being mailed.
Yep, there's a 24 hour delay on the $15. I ordered AC:O yesterday as soon as I learned of the promo and got my code this morning. Those exclusive deals are valid until the 13th.

Yikes, can't believe I missed all this 50-100% code nonsense.

Anyway I'm still thinking about buying NNK2.  Am I correct to assume that the $15 software voucher can be applied to the $20 season pass, making it $5 total?

Yikes, can't believe I missed all this 50-100% code nonsense.

Anyway I'm still thinking about buying NNK2. Am I correct to assume that the $15 software voucher can be applied to the $20 season pass, making it $5 total?
Where did everyone get the $15 software voucher?

April Humble Bundle

Mafia III + Sign of The Times DLC

God Eater 2 - Rage Burst

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided

Outlast 2

Lara Croft GO

Subterrain

AER Memories of Old

Laser League

Next Month...

Ruiner