Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Hey guys!

I’m in a really big need of zSilver (which I got from Razer’s already suspended Paid2Play program).

I need 24k more to get that BW Chroma v2 for 296k.

I’m thinking to top up some zGolds to get it. Is anyone interested in buying any game, I’m just trying to sell any games from there without a loss.

I'm still waiting on my coupon should be here any time now.
As for anyone interest
Ni no Kuni 2 I bought it right after launch and have been loving it already have over 20hrs into it I would definitely recommend it.
At the same time I bought far cry 5 , I cannot comment too much on this game because I just beat the tutorial and stopped playing. Really want to coop it up with a friend who hasn't yet picked it up.
Lastly I picked up sea of thieves with some Best buy gift cards I had left over from Black Friday Google homes. This game is pretty shallow lacking of content and has a volitial community. The game needs A LOT of work before I'd recommend it to anyone especially at a $60 price point this game screams early access.

Re: Kerbal, the thing I keep hearing is that the in-game tutorial is lousy, so if you want to have even the slightest idea of what to do in the early going, be prepared to watch lots of Youtube videos.

Or you can just attach dozens of engines and wings to your rocket right off the bat and let the shit hit the fan. There's no wrong way to eat a Reese's play Kerbal.

Final Fantasy 15 Comrades content and Episode DLC's will be coming in 2018 and 2019:
https://kotaku.com/final-fantasy-xv-is-never-ever-going-to-end-1825057027

aegohnqaeki7ku8jpxlt.jpg

Re: Kerbal, the thing I keep hearing is that the in-game tutorial is lousy, so if you want to have even the slightest idea of what to do in the early going, be prepared to watch lots of Youtube videos.

Or you can just attach dozens of engines and wings to your rocket right off the bat and let the shit hit the fan. There's no wrong way to eat a Reese's play Kerbal.
I got it a long time ago from a friendly Russian panda and with using prefabricated craft I killed like all but one kerbal... His parachute deployed and he landed back on Earth. Too bad the goal was the moon.

They did add a "story mode" sometime after I played it. It's fun but to do anything one is going to have to dedicated hours to it.

I think most people would be better of watching Robaz or some other youtuber play it.

Last edited by a moderator:
are you interested in orbital mechanics and planning complex flight maneuvers? if not, then... :shame:
As someone who actually studied Kepler's Laws and Hohmann Transfer Orbits (or heck, one who even knows what those are), I've always been tacitly interested in Kerbal. I wonder if I still have my Orbital Mechanics text (it was a surprisingly short book, but one of my favorites).

NewEgg Deals on Retail Boxed games w/ promo codes from e-mail.

Free Shipping also on these games.

The Evil Within 2 PC [Steam key] = $14.99

Destiny 2 PC [Battle.Net key] = $15

Wolfenstein 2: TNC PC [Steam] = $20

EDIT:

75% off Destiny 2 PC. Yep, I'm in.

Finally got my voucher from the Razer game site. 

While I didn't get in on the 50% off, I'm pretty ok with having been able to get Wolfenstein 2, Prey, Dishonored Definitive Edition and Rage for like $35.

Finally got my voucher from the Razer game site.
While I didn't get in on the 50% off, I'm pretty ok with having been able to get Wolfenstein 2, Prey, Dishonored Definitive Edition and Rage for like $35.
Nice! Still haven’t received mine yet. I’m thinking that maybe it’s because I purchased the deluxe version of Wolfenstein II and not the vanilla?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone knows if the razer voucher code is tied to the account or not?

Edit: figured it out

Anyone having an issue entering your birth date? I keep getting an error going to any game page

so many walls of text inc
I dunno if there is much I can really say about NewEgg, when buying items to ship. It's normally such a painless process to put the order in and maybe apply a promo; and sit & wait for the thing to hopefully ship; and then wait for the thing to arrive.

Nice! Still haven’t received mine yet. I’m thinking that maybe it’s because I purchased the deluxe version of Wolfenstein II and not the vanilla?

Yeah that would be why. Someone contacted support and figured out you only get vouchers with standard editions because that's what's listed on the page. Razer support won't help you

Does anyone have any experience purchasing from G2A? Is it legit? Anything to be cautious of? Is it another one of those low down sites like Kinguin and CDKeys?

So I just got a SteamLink with the recent Hallow Knight deal. How do I use my Xbox One S controller with it during the initial setup? It doesn’t appear to let me sync it

So I just got a SteamLink with the recent Hallow Knight deal. How do I use my Xbox One S controller with it during the initial setup? It doesn’t appear to let me sync it
Its bluetooth so you have to get in to the bluetooth pairing settings. Go in there, hit the button on the xboneS until it blinks so its in pairing mode, then pair. Also make sure the firmware on the controller is updated, I think the original firmware had BT pairing issues that can prevent it, so attach to a pc, use xbox accessories, and update

If you're planning to buy anything currently discounted with the Razer voucher you should do it now.

Apparently SWORD ART ONLINE:FATAL BULLETS isn't on sale anymore even through the front of the store page says it's -10% off.

xWR9e6a.png

On an another note, Razer support is quick.
Only took 3 minutes get back an email.

Its bluetooth so you have to get in to the bluetooth pairing settings. Go in there, hit the button on the xboneS until it blinks so its in pairing mode, then pair. Also make sure the firmware on the controller is updated, I think the original firmware had BT pairing issues that can prevent it, so attach to a pc, use xbox accessories, and update
Problem is, I can't even get to that menu until I have a controller synced. I tried USB and nothing.

Anyone know if another wired controller that will get me through to the actual settings on a SteamLink?

Problem is, I can't even get to that menu until I have a controller synced. I tried USB and nothing.

Anyone know if another wired controller that will get me through to the actual settings on a SteamLink?
You can use a wired controller to access the menu and then sync your wireless one via the Bluetooth.

360 wired would work. Really any wired xbox (well, XBone, 360) based controller will work.

If your on windows 10 install this:

https://www.microsoft.com/store/productId/9NBLGGH30XJ3

Connect your wireless controller via micro USB and let it patch or do whatever it needs to do... I've seen lots of crazy shit in Windows 10 without the controller being on the newest patch. (Like the controller would work for the Division (or any other normal game) but not for Windows 10 based games (Gears 4, Forzas, etc.)

Does anyone have any experience purchasing from G2A? Is it legit? Anything to be cautious of? Is it another one of those low down sites like Kinguin and CDKeys?

CDKeys is fine; they sell legit keys they source themselves, just not from publishers directly, hence them being "gray market". I've been using them for 3+ years with no issues.

Kinguin and g2a are both just marketplaces for any and everyone to sell their keys. Which is why there's a lot of keys that end up cancelled because they were bought with stolen credit cards. Those are the two you want to avoid.

360 wired would work. Really any wired xbox (well, XBone, 360) based controller will work.
This definitely works as I use my Steam Link almost exclusively with a wired 360 controller. The only funky thing is the "Family Account" pin entry doesnt recognize the left analog stick. Only during that time have I noticed an issue. Menu navigation and controller-supported Steam games work fine.

I've bought an enormous amount of keys from Kinguin. I typically buy the ones that are from the 'recommended' sellers, but I've got some from the marketplace, too. The deals aren't as good as they used to be a lot of the time, but it's still an awesome place to get a lot of games. If you just buy with Paypal, then you've got pretty good protection. The whole keys being revoked situation is so rare in the greater scheme of things.

I've bought an enormous amount of keys from Kinguin. I typically buy the ones that are from the 'recommended' sellers, but I've got some from the marketplace, too. The deals aren't as good as they used to be a lot of the time, but it's still an awesome place to get a lot of games. If you just buy with Paypal, then you've got pretty good protection. The whole keys being revoked situation is so rare in the greater scheme of things.
Even if a key gets revoked that you bought from Kinguin if you contact them they will contact the seller and either replace it or refund you....and no you don't need to pay that fee for the protection.

Even if a key gets revoked that you bought from Kinguin if you contact them they will contact the seller and either replace it or refund you....and no you don't need to pay that fee for the protection.
That is absolutely correct and an excellent additional point! Between their normal customer service and paypal's buyer protection, their additional protection for like $2.50 is completely superfluous and unnecessary.

bread's done
Back