Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
yup, thats how coupons work
Initially the site was giving an error and then it actually went through....I was just channeling my inner Madjoki.

I'm terribly sorry though, please carry on with the non-deal bullshit. I'll see myself out.

MoM 1&2 ---> $1.34 (after Humble Monthly Discount)
MoM 3 ---> $2.24 (after Humble Monthly Discount)

Yes, MysterD I know you already have these on GOG, this is for the other 3 people that still frequent this site.....

Last edited by a moderator:
The last console I owned was the N64.
Last console... and it wasn't even a good one... awwww.

kid-stirring-pot.jpg

Lol humble bundle forcibly refunded Dale Hardshovels bought for one cent and at least some got banned too.

Speaking of Humble Bundle, I just realized I have 7 book/comic bundles from this year and only 4 game bundles. RIP Humble Bundle.

Initially the site was giving an error and then it actually went through....I was just channeling my inner Madjoki.

I'm terribly sorry though, please carry on with the non-deal bullshit. I'll see myself out.

MoM 1&2 ---> $1.34 (after Humble Monthly Discount)
MoM 3 ---> $2.24 (after Humble Monthly Discount)

Yes, MysterD I know you already have these on GOG, this is for the other 3 people that still frequent this site.....
Actually, I do NOT own these on GOG.

I own them on UPLAY.

I think I got these in the Might and Magic HB or one of the Ubi HB's, IIRC.

EDIT:

Eh, there's some exclusives that are definitely worth it and some bootleg PC version just isn't going to cut it. Sorry turtle boy. Deadfall Adventures just isn't going to give you the same fix as Uncharted proper. I agree thought that the gap is narrowing by a fair margin, especially with the latest gen. You could say that as a survival horror fan you HAD to have a PS2 because PC just wouldn't cut it and you were missing too much. I'd probably venture that the same can be said for platformers or maybe shooters on PS3. Now if you just look at PS4 and XB1 vs. PC nowadays, I do agree, you're missing out on very little which is why I have yet to go "next gen." I did get a switch recently because of the portability of it all and because well Nintendo. Mario ain't coming to PC. Does this mean MysterD has never played Nintendo first party games? No wonder he's such a sad little man.
I do own a NES, so I have played SMB 1, 2, 3. All of those were great for their time. SMB 3 was my favorite out of those three, though.

The last console that I owned was the original Playstation. So, if you're wondering what consoles I've had: Atari 7800, original NES, Genesis and Playstation.

EDIT #2:

With these sales on MGS V, I'm expecting a sale on the Steam store tomorrow/soon. It looks like the valuation of the game is starting to really drop now. The Steam store option might be preferable if you want to retain a refund option and/or have lots of Gabe Bux to spend. Maybe it will appear in a Monthly? But less than 5 bucks is a pretty safe buy regardless.
Now I just need Konami to bring the rest of the MGS Collection to Steam...

But what about Ground Zeroes?
Definitely crucial and you should also buy it.
You'll also want to play through the older games in the series, specifically Snake Eater and Peace Walker. You'll want to pick up a PS3 to play those. I assume you have no reservations about dropping money on a console just to play a handful of games?

Here's a deal... for dumbasses

PizzaHut.com offers 50% off All Menu Priced Pizzas when you place your order online!
Well, Gamersgate has a bunch of stuff on sale for a Spring Sale.

Unreal Deal Pack for Steam is $4 there.

Gamesplanet also has their own Spring Sale.

A good price and cheaper than the recent Steam sale. I'm waiting for a good sale for Lego City Undercover on Steam, as I have too much fake money tied up there, and the game seems to stand out more than most of the other Lego games. And I hope the MSRP for that game in my region is adjusted soon.

How many keys does Humble even have in the first place for MGS V? I guess that's the result of pent up demand for a low price for this game. I was somewhat interested in it, but on second thought, probably not my ideal game type. I'll probably ponder it further if it shows up at the same rate on the Steam store, but it seems to have avoided decent discounts there from the onset.

Should be listing your first computer instead of your last console.

TI-99/4A
I used one of those, and TRS-80s and Apple IIs, in school. But my first computer was a Commodore 64 with a 1541 floppy drive. I learned BASIC on it. Also, one of those powers this time machine, so, it's the best computer ever made.

Actually, I do NOT own these on GOG.
I own them on UPLAY.

I think I got these in the Might and Magic HB or one of the Ubi HB's, IIRC.
FYI, what he actually linked there is the Master of Orion series, not Might and Magic.

Has anything been mentioned about a possible themed sale coming this week (like Spring Sale or something)?  Seems to weird for them to only have a single game on sale for Midweek Madness unless they've got a bigger sale planned for Thursday.

Has anything been mentioned about a possible themed sale coming this week (like Spring Sale or something)? Seems to weird for them to only have a single game on sale for Midweek Madness unless they've got a bigger sale planned for Thursday.
Friday the 13th: The Game was not on sale on Friday the 13th. And you expect Steam to go out of their way for a theme when they don't even do the obvious?

ZVF5H-DIJC?-8MQXG

?=(1+2)x(1+2)x1+0

There is no Spring Sale.
That was just an example (since other sites are running Spring Sales right now). I was just wondering if there was any kind of sale rumor I may have missed since only one game is on Midweek Madness (there are typically two or three games/series as part of the Midweek Madness).

I used one of those, and TRS-80s and Apple IIs, in school. But my first computer was a Commodore 64 with a 1541 floppy drive. I learned BASIC on it. Also, one of those powers this time machine, so, it's the best computer ever made.

FYI, what he actually linked there is the Master of Orion series, not Might and Magic.
Whoops.

If it's Master of Orion, I'll have to check again. Not sure what I have of that.

MysterD spent like $300 for a 4K monitor he will NEVER run in 4K. He could have spent half that and gotten three consoles with the money he saved, but according to him he doesn't like to waste money. Except with he pays for a 960 against advice and then buys a 970 a year later. The point is he doesn't logically make sense, but I'm sure it makes sense to him.
Or dissuading me from buying a rx580 for 200. Flipped it 4 months later for 800. I win the interwebs.

Free Games: 

Object "Cleaning" - ANE9I-AX9YB-7PV6C
Not Without My Poop - 84EDK-BZ8YX-DKHP3
Temple Escape - 79MAP-IMV64-VAY3B
Super Samurai Rampage - 74H8F-A5EBC-E5WYD
Click and fight - 78HIW-LCW75-YBE3X
Snake 3D Adventures - 73I4K-03N2K-EXAD7
DARTHY - H880B-0VTI9-VKPYF
Somewhere on Zibylon - BF4CX-76P0G-95Q88
The Ghost of Joe Papp - BF2CJ-AKC9C-KTIN6
Super Army of Tentacles 3: The Search for Army of Tentacles 2 - 5R05A-RPPPK-EXG5T

:wave:

bread's done
Back