Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Okay, so I didn't imagine that? I could have sworn there was a Totino's Mexican Pizza, but I haven't seen it in years.

For those who asked, I think even Totino's recognizes that they aren't quite pizza. They call themselves "party pizza." It's not like a real pizza, but it's something I get a craving for every now and then since we grew up on them. Crust is like a weird, wavy flatbread? Not even sure how to describe it. It's unique.
Yes - that's exactly it. I have a soft spot for the old Totino's. The new square version was news to me, so who knows if the crust is the same anymore. Weird calling it a party pizza, when one is barely enough to feed a single small person, much less an entire party. When I was in College, iirc, there used to be a place called Dino's Bocce Club pizza that sold these pizza "sheet" pies. Big rectangular pizzas that were pretty standard for parties. Really big and fed lots of folks.

Papa John's - BOGO free pizza with code BOGODAD, expires today

Pizza Hut - $5.99 for any large 2-topping pizza when you place online carryout order, valid through 6/24

You have way too much time on your hands. Either that, or you already knew about this and were saving it for just the right occasion.
Or I googled "totinos mexican pizza" and it was the second result.

I saw Red Baron has a mexican pizza right now. Also Walmart has some Mexican varieties under their "Great Value Pizzadilla" brand.

Okay, so I didn't imagine that? I could have sworn there was a Totino's Mexican Pizza, but I haven't seen it in years.

For those who asked, I think even Totino's recognizes that they aren't quite pizza. They call themselves "party pizza." It's not like a real pizza, but it's something I get a craving for every now and then since we grew up on them. Crust is like a weird, wavy flatbread? Not even sure how to describe it. It's unique.
I would say the crust is the same. Tastes the same to me.

Yes - that's exactly it. I have a soft spot for the old Totino's. The new square version was news to me, so who knows if the crust is the same anymore. Weird calling it a party pizza, when one is barely enough to feed a single small person, much less an entire party. When I was in College, iirc, there used to be a place called Dino's Bocce Club pizza that sold these pizza "sheet" pies. Big rectangular pizzas that were pretty standard for parties. Really big and fed lots of folks.
99% of local pizza places around me has square pizza baked on sheet pans. A whole tray is 28 pieces.

Papa John's - BOGO free pizza with code BOGODAD, expires today

Pizza Hut - $5.99 for any large 2-topping pizza when you place online carryout order, valid through 6/24
I'm not usually one for Pizza Hut, but decided to get it and had the worst experience ever. My local Pizza Hut must be on the far left of the bell curve because I placed my order at 7pm (EDIT: cause timezones, it was 2 hours earlier) and just now got home from picking it up. First it wasn't ready yet, then they lost it, then they decided to wait 40 minutes to start making another. Got the money back, but it's still ridiculous.

I could've bought 2 Jack's, cooked them, ate them, and diarrhea'd them out in the time I was waiting for Pizza Hut.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not usually one for Pizza Hut, but decided to get it and had the worst experience ever. My local Pizza Hut must be on the far left of the bell curve because I placed my order at 7pm and just now got home from picking it up. First it wasn't ready yet, then they lost it, then they decided to wait 40 minutes to start making another. Got the money back, but it's still ridiculous.

I could've bought 2 Jack's, cooked them, ate them, and diarrhea'd them out in the time I was waiting for Pizza Hut.
Yea a lot of pizza huts seem to be horribly managed these days. The one down the street from us once took 3 hours to deliver a pizza, and it's literally a mile away. Looked up reviews and it happened all the time. We didnt order from them for a year after that. They finally shaped up a few months ago though and now they are spot on and the pizzas are actually looking very respectable

Since it's summer sale soon have a gaming question. Looking to get into FF XIV, is there any real difference between the Steam version and Square Enix version? Just want to be sure in case it goes any % off on Thursday.
As Pengy99 said, think it just means you can only buy it/expansions on Steam. Either form, worth downloading the trial (I'm assuming it's under download demo on Steam), get to play til 35 (on each class) for free with a few restrictions that won't really affect you much. Think I got a good few free weeks out of that.

You wouldn't happen to be Sicilian would you?
Not 100%

EDIT:

Here's a pic of the local regional style ("Ohio Valley Style")

014fcb8afb10ae9782bf82b06d3a8ecd.jpg

Yea a lot of pizza huts seem to be horribly managed these days. The one down the street from us once took 3 hours to deliver a pizza, and it's literally a mile away. Looked up reviews and it happened all the time. We didnt order from them for a year after that. They finally shaped up a few months ago though and now they are spot on and the pizzas are actually looking very respectable
the pizza hut down the street from me delivers on time and all the problem is the pizza tastes like shit

Not 100%

EDIT:

why

Found your website.

It melts a few minutes after you get it.
not good enuff, I want to shove the grease-disc in my face ASAP (as soon as possible)

also that website is 100% correct about all of those monstrosities

UNRELATED TO PIZZA: I have great news, the unofficial Vampire: The Masquerade: Bloodlines patch has reached version TEN POINT OH! The changes seem fairly nondescript for such a milestone but hey whatever

not good enuff, I want to shove the grease-disc in my face ASAP (as soon as possible)

also that website is 100% correct about all of those monstrosities
Fair enough.

For most places I go, you would only see the cheese cold like that if you ordered extra cheese and ate it in your car. Extra cheese would be melted by the time you get home. Regular cheese is usually melted by the time you get to your car.

A bunch of places around me offer bags of extra cheese though, so you can put it on at home and still have it cold. People around here like cold cheese on hot pizza for some reason. I suspect the McDLT was very popular around here.

EDIT:
I mainly like the thin, crisp crust and somewhat plain pizza sauce. Also using provolone and mozzarella cheese.

Fair enough.

For most places I go, you would only see the cheese cold like that if you ordered extra cheese and ate it in your car. Extra cheese would be melted by the time you get home. Regular cheese is usually melted by the time you get to your car.

A bunch of places around me offer bags of extra cheese though, so you can put it on at home and still have it cold. People around here like cold cheese on hot pizza for some reason. I suspect the McDLT was very popular around here.

EDIT:
I mainly like the thin, crisp crust and somewhat plain pizza sauce. Also using provolone and mozzarella cheese.
wait, i've been reading up on this abomination...its sauce is just stewed tomatoes? WTF IS THIS

Not 100%

EDIT:

Might as well throw dough, tomatoes, cheese, and pepperoni into a blender. And then submerge yourself and the blender in the bathtub while it's plugged in.

wait, i've been reading up on this abomination...its sauce is just stewed tomatoes? WTF IS THIS
I've never asked recipes in the restaurants, but I don't think so.

Most copycat recipes I'm seeing has tomatoes, basil/oregano, onion, bell pepper, garlic, and oil. But that seems off to me. I would say most is just tomato, basil/oregano, garlic, and maybe onion powder. I know one place does put bell peppers in it (I'm not big on bell peppers and can usually taste/smell them over anything), but most don't.

It's okay.  I'm suspicious of people that like Chicago style deep dish.

Also, those pineapple people... always gotta be on the lookout around them.

Not 100%

EDIT:

Beto’s in Pittsburgh serves pizza this way. My friend and I went there it was down the road from our hotel. We figured we would get a pizza to go and eat back at the hotel before the game. We should have known something was off when we asked for a large pizza and they were like “we sell by the slice or tray”. Nothing like opening the box when you get home and you see a mound of uncooked toppings.

It's okay. I'm suspicious of people that like Chicago style deep dish.

Also, those pineapple people... always gotta be on the lookout around them.
I resemble those remarks!

Anybody who likes pineapple on pizza can't be trusted at all
<iframe seamless="seamless" style="width: 100%; border: none; display: block; max-width: 420px; height: 360px;" src="https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/embed/0aef7818-d9ee-4c3f-9a8e-f67cf985d56f?autoplay=false"> </iframe>

Beto’s in Pittsburgh serves pizza this way. My friend and I went there it was down the road from our hotel. We figured we would get a pizza to go and eat back at the hotel before the game. We should have known something was off when we asked for a large pizza and they were like “we sell by the slice or tray”. Nothing like opening the box when you get home and you see a mound of uncooked toppings.
Did you call them back angry? "YOU FORGOT TO COOK OUR PIZZA!"

I haven't had any of the "worst" styles or 2 of the 5 "best" in that article. I did had a deep dish at Nancy's that old had stewed tomato slices and not sauce. It was weird, but okay. I think they do that to discourage you from ordering the deep dish and going with the stuffed deep dish instead.

That pizza pic reminds me of my favorite burger place, The E. Coli. They serve you a raw beef patty on a non-toasted bun. They also have turkey burgers for the healthy eaters, but instead of a ground turkey patty they put a raw turkey thigh in the bun.

I've heard of that place but never went there.

I might try it out next time I'm in the area though.

I found this pic of pizza from there. I'll spoiler it since all that "uncooked" cheese is a health risk.

beto-s-pizza-restaurant.jpg

Guys hurry Steam has Life is Strange franchise up to 8% off!!! EIGHT PERCENT BUY BUY BUY

on another note, Darkest Dungeon is 70% off...I'm feeling it might finally get humble monthlied soon

bread's done
Back