Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Oh.

My.

GOD.

https://www.designboom.com/design/boston-pizza-john-st-pizza-box-tray-06-18-2018/

canadian pizza restaurant boston pizza teamed up with an advertising agency john st. to design a thing we’ve all been unconsciously waiting for — a box that turns into a tray which lets you enjoy your favorite pizza in bed. after months of developing the perfect design, the groundbreaking innovation is very easy to use.

https://youtu.be/O434z-TIq-w

WYCIpvL.jpg

bFnKIIL.jpg

IhGdQCV.jpg

mL77ljq.jpg

Yeah, way back in the day, the Court decided that it'd be unfair if catalog companies had to keep track of fifty states' worth of tax rates and apply them all to purchases. Of course, people were still filling out forms and mailing checks back then as well. But that ruling kept online interstate taxes at bay for some twenty-six years now.
Yeah, it's going to be a real pain in the ass for small internet businesses. I didnt read the ruling yet, but it wouldn't surprise me if county and local governments could also make this requirement. In some places, you'd have to go block by block to calculate taxes. Probably not *that* much of an added burden to Walmart and Amazon with a team of accounts, but utter hell for "mid-sized specialty parts" dealer.

I dont understand why 'shipped' sales are taxed at place of destination and not place of origin anyway. I wonder if that was addressed in this case.

EDIT: BTW Steam's running slow... ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
$2.50 for a Steam Link...lol
So, I've been thinking about getting a Steam Controller for a bit, hoping there'd be a sale on them soon. The current sale has the controller @ $33.49 with and the controller/Link bundle at just 70 cents more! They are going to lose money on shipping the darn thing. They must *really* have a warehouse full of these things.

Now the question, where would I even set up a second Link?

Some okay deals I've noticed:

Firewatch is 75% off 

Duke Nukem 20th anniversary 75% off

Mega Man Legacy Collection 60% off (six dollars)

that about sums it up

So, I've been thinking about getting a Steam Controller for a bit, hoping there'd be a sale on them soon. The current sale has the controller @ $33.49 with and the controller/Link bundle at just 70 cents more! They are going to lose money on shipping the darn thing. They must *really* have a warehouse full of these things.

Now the question, where would I even set up a second Link?
I was considering the Link + Controller bundle, but it's $12 for shipping. The CAG in me says nevermind lol

Fwiw fanatical is having a sale and code RED10 gives you and extra ten percent off. Has some of the same base prices as steam so it'd be cheaper. At this point the only thing tying me to steam is having wallet money there.

Minit for $2.50 (75% off) seems pretty solid considering the game is less than 3 months old.

EDIT: So evidently that was a glitch, since it's now been reduced to 10% off.

Yeah so far a bust for me. There are some smaller games that I will pick up, but I think this summer sale has the highest number of items on my wishlist with 0 discount at all. Many others are 10-20% so not exactly worth worrying about right now. 

Thats the only problem as your Steam library gets bigger. Harder and harder to find things to spend money on lol.

Was hoping for a better deals of the Trails of Cold Steel games.

I would consider ordering a discounted Stream controller if I knew the Steam Link App for iOS would eventually get approved... sigh

Any appreciable advantages using Steam Link with a Steam Controller, compared to a direct HDMI connection and Xbox/PS controllers?

I would consider ordering a discounted Stream controller if I knew the Steam Link App for iOS would eventually get approved... sigh

Any appreciable advantages using Steam Link with a Steam Controller, compared to a direct HDMI connection and Xbox/PS controllers?
Direct HDMI is better, Steam Link is really just if your TV's on another floor or something where a cable is impractical. And you can still use Xbox/PS controller with Steam Link, the Steam controller is weird and bad.

Anyone have any idea how the game works? I joined a planet and keep completeing levels but the progress bar on each square never changes. I gain experience and have gained levels, but the progress bar confuses me .. 

Shadowhand's at a historical low of $7.49 and the bundle is only $5.62 for me since I already have their previous game.

Even though I'm sure it'll be bundled someday, I might grab that.

the only game I see worth picking up is FO:New Vegas Ultimate Edition for when New California comes out.
If you've haven't played New Vegas yet I recommend buying it and having it for the mod coming out in October. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWkKzaplwbY

Anyone have any idea how the game works? I joined a planet and keep completeing levels but the progress bar on each square never changes. I gain experience and have gained levels, but the progress bar confuses me ..
You gain a card for every XP level you get up to three; after that you get a random bit of clothing.

The progress bars seem to be broken everywhere, so who knows.

the only game I see worth picking up is FO:New Vegas Ultimate Edition for when New California comes out.
If you've haven't played New Vegas yet I recommend buying it and having it for the mod coming out in October.

While you should get Ultimate Edition anyways, you don't actually need the DLC for New California.

"Nobody makes worse faces than Bethesda!"
"Challenge accepted."

I’d also recommend playing the base game since it’s still the best Fallout.
Yur a Dangus!!...I've started playing Fallout 3 twice (last time a few months back) and I can't for the life of me get into the VATS system.
As opposed to your Mom, who I've gotten into quite a bit....BOOYAH!!!!
Back to Dishonored...although I'm getting impatient with all this sneaking around....

tumblr_n4vj5uaCks1qlxnhco6_r1_250.gif

It's unfortunate that Valve is such a small company with stretched resources that I can't get the store nor my wishlist to load.  I'd hate to interrupt the the employees' 1:00pm alphabet block stacking and 2:00pm mandatory Connect-Four scheduling.

If the steam sale has you feeling down you can always go over to greenmangaming and take advantage of their extra 20% off coupon*

* Exclusions apply - Coupon is unable to be used on 95% of games we currently have on sale.

bread's done
Back