Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
As Steam "sales" go, this one reaches a new level of meh. Or sinks to it, whichever, whatever. Thinking of just fakey-ing games Day 1 from now on, to get rid of these wallet funds and to spite myself.

I guess they don't sell Dark Souls 1: Prepare to Die edition anymore because of Dark Souls Remastered lol.  Anyone have an old DS1 key?  I missed it for $5 in a bundle on a couple different occasions.

Yur a Dangus!!...I've started playing Fallout 3 twice (last time a few months back) and I can't for the life of me get into the VATS system.
As opposed to your Mom, who I've gotten into quite a bit....BOOYAH!!!!
Back to Dishonored...although I'm getting impatient with all this sneaking around....

tumblr_n4vj5uaCks1qlxnhco6_r1_250.gif
spec right and you can just be a telekinetic teleporting murder machine

I think this is the lowest Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition has been.  Steep is $9 which is also tempting.  Don't think I've played a snowboarding game since ssx on the gamecube, but it was good fun.

Hopefully, there's enough "hidden gems", recent games w/ good discounts, and/or big titles that I want early to get me over that $30 hump.
hey Toaster, if you haven't played it yet, I recommend Echo. it's half off, which isn't great, but I think it's right up your alley.

also if anyone's into pathfinder games, Pharaoh Rebirth+ is a pretty unknown good one and it's very cheap

While you should get Ultimate Edition anyways, you don't actually need the DLC for New California.
The DLC's range from good-to-great and are quite meaty - so yeah, easy to recommend going all in on FO: NV Ultimate.

Plus, Old World Blues is an outstanding DLC.

Also, to run Josh E Sawyer's Hardcore Difficulty Mod (he was Obsidian's lead on FO:NV), you do need to have all of the NV content.

Also, if you loved Fallout 4's Quicklooting, someone implemented Quickloot into New Vegas.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think this is the lowest Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition has been. Steep is $9 which is also tempting. Don't think I've played a snowboarding game since ssx on the gamecube, but it was good fun.
Are you going to pay the extra 12 cents to play as Duke Nukem?

A whole lotta meh is what I see. From my wishlist I see a few games that are say 65% off that were only 50% on gog last week. So thanks game publishers. Also a few that weren't on sale on gog but are on steam (like Kingdom Come Delieverence). Dungeons3 is down to $14 though if you want a dungeon keeper type game.

Hmm, I remembered I was going to buy Rage during the sale.  Game on sale for 75%, DLC only on sale for 40% make it more expensive than the full game.  Ha ha.  Ha ha.  Ha ha.  No.

I'll still probably get it, but I'm gonna be really pissy about it.

Hmm, I remembered I was going to buy Rage during the sale. Game on sale for 75%, DLC only on sale for 40% make it more expensive than the full game. Ha ha. Ha ha. Ha ha. No.

I'll still probably get it, but I'm gonna be really pissy about it.
It's overall worth it imo. Decent game. And the dlc is worth the 3 bucks or whatever you'd pay for it

if any of you need battletech from amazon glitch i got 2 of them will sell at cost.

Edit: both codes claimed 

what if i use paypal coupon, and refund it?
If you refund for "cash", Steam refunds you through Paypal and presumably Paypal deducts $5 from the refund.

If you refund for Steam credit, then it's just like you used the coupon to buy credit directly.

New Razer Game Store featured games are up, although three are pre-orders.

Shadow of War, Crew 3 Deluxe, Pro Cycling Manager and Overcooked 2.

They also have sale prices on some titles that Steam doesn't have on sale such as Nier and Vampyre.

Games which I picked up last sale at 70-75% off: 75-80% off this sale.

Games which I missed at 75-80%: 0-70% off this sale.

:censored:
There's maybe half a dozen games on my wishlist (of 180 or so games) that have a discount of 70% off or more and those are easily future bundle fodder.

Fake edit: Okay, I lied it's more like 20 or so, but they're all bundle fodder (or should be), examples: SturmFront, Has-Been Heroes, Eador: Imperium, Zombie City Defense 2, Versus Squad, Siralim 2, Solitairica, etc.

The only one that sort of an independent purchase is Grim Dawn and that's already been in a Humble Monthly... still refuses to go below a $7.50 price point despite pooping out multiple DLC. Hell, the latest expansion was released almost a year ago (Oct. 2017) and is only 20% off. It's laughable.

It's just amazing how some older games are actually getting worse and worse discounts the older they are.

A game like Cave Story is -35% off at $9.74 when it was $2.49 in the Steam Winter sale in 2012.

Yeah some of the prices are crazy compared to what they used to go on sale for.  BIT.TRIP Runner 2 (which somehow I don't own, I thought I bought the pack years ago but I guess not) is $7.49 and was $1.19 in 2014.  

Splurged a bit:

Van Helsing 1 and 2: $7.48 total

Sonic Adventures DX, Sonic The Hedgehog 4 episodes 1 and 2, Sonic Adventure 2, Sonic Generations: $16.34 total

Shank, Adam's Venture Origins, Killer Instinct, Dead Rising, Tales of Berseria, RE 7 Gold: $68.93 total

Not bad...

Not to be a Debbie Downer or a Petey Pooper but I believe Van Helsing the Final Cut (included all three games) was in the $1 tier of some Humble.

Steam Sales have just been stale the last couple of years I find it funny when some games just use the same past Steam Sales prices year after year. If anything I buy most of my games now outside of Steam since most of the time it's a way bigger discount. 

Steam sales have been getting progressively worse, but Humble Monthlys are also contributing to ruining them for me. Some games that I might've reached on at being like 1/2 off or whatever I'm like "yeah but that's definitely gonna be in a humble monthly in like...the next year."

bread's done
Back