Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
NMS update is great. Worth $25 from GMG for sure.
It's $29.99 on Steam and you can use gabenbux. I haven't purchased anything from GMG since some Idiot wearing a wool knit beanie in the damn tropics got my account banned back when Playfire gave credit for achievements.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup is strangely addictive but it makes me feel bad since I am playing it instead of something in my backlog.

Thst's awesome. I missed out on those two games (Surviving Mars & Frostbpunk) as they were pulled from Amazon when I saw those, sadly - as I was basically buying the other ones!

Nice score for those who got in on Amazon glitch and asked for a Steam key directly from the dev's!

Excellent PR stuff there form the two Indie dev's there.

You need to contact the dev and ask for a key.  Attach a copy of your invoice for proof of purchase.

I had asked Amazon for a refund before they started auto-refunding everyone but that shouldn't make a difference.  The invoice doesn't show the refund at all.

"Back in 2014, 11 Bit's This War of Mine ended up on The Pirate Bay for anyone to download and play completely the day it launched. Zajaczkowski jumped into the Pirate Bay comments section, thanked everyone for playing This War of Mine, gave out free Steam codes, and asked anyone who enjoyed playing to spread the word."

That's pretty cool.

After 142 hours or so over the last how many years on and off & doing tons of side stuff & exploring...

Fallout 4 base game's main quest is now in the books.

Next up: probably the DLC's.

You know, on Steam I really hate when they do a publisher sale and say "Up to 90% off", and there's like one game that's 90%
But Fellow Traveller's sale doesn't even get that right, what with their sale saying "Up to 90% off", and the biggest  discount at 80%.

After 142 hours or so over the last how many years on and off & doing tons of side stuff & exploring...

Fallout 4 base game's main quest is now in the books.

Next up: probably the DLC's.
Excellent work, friend. Now if you have a minute another settlement needs your help to the west of here.

Excellent work, friend. Now if you have a minute another settlement needs your help to the west of here.
When 76 comes out the bros should create a bunch of characters that look like Preston and just go around annoying people. We'll call ourselves the Preston Posse!

You know, on Steam I really hate when they do a publisher sale and say "Up to 90% off", and there's like one game that's 90%
But Fellow Traveller's sale doesn't even get that right, what with their sale saying "Up to 90% off", and the biggest discount at 80%.
says up to 80% for me. maybe they fixed it

I finished Valley.  The story anyways... I'm going to use a guide and finish getting the collectibles and upgrades.

It's a pretty good atmospheric adventure/walking simulator.

The suit's upgrades are fun to use and the controls feel tight.

Story is okay.  It's good enough, but I'm not a huge fan of delivery through scattered voice overs & notes.

The game seems to have a bloomy visual filter going on that I can't stand.  It makes me not want to spend time/effort into looking for upgrades/collectibles/secrets myself.

Also, the game doesn't remember music volume levels.  I don't like music playing during most games.  It takes me out of the experience.  I kept having to turn it down every time I restarted.

I had a few crashes while loading between areas.

I love that the game doesn't have invisible walls.  I always like climbing around outside areas in games where possible and always hate when I hit an invisible wall for no reason.

Also like that the game tells you how many medallions/energy upgrades are remaining in an area, but wish it would say when you have everything in an area.  Unfortunately, you have to go back into an area to see what you're missing.  It should show it at the map.

Also wish it would number medallions/upgrades/secrets so it would be easier to figure out which ones you're missing.

I rewarded 11 bit Studios being cool about giving me a Frostpunk key by purchasing Moonlighter, a game they publish.

They actually asked me to tweet it out that they want everyone to contact them that was affected. I don't tweet, so this is as close as it gets.

I rewarded 11 bit Studios being cool about giving me a Frostpunk key by purchasing Moonlighter, a game they publish.

They actually asked me to tweet it out that they want everyone to contact them that was affected. I don't tweet, so this is as close as it gets.
Actually wasn't going to bother asking for a key until I read this, so thanks! Is the e-mail: [email protected] ?

Yeah, I used the info@... address with Amazon invoice as a pdf. The reply came from the techsupport@... address.

Piotr Modzelewski (11 bit studios)

Jul 26, 13:04 CEST

Hello J----,

Thanks for getting in touch with us and sending us a proof of purchase. We are sorry to hear that you were involved in the whole situation, but at the same time we are also glad that you've found our game interesting and that you wanted to support us by buying it. We wanted to thank you by giving you a copy of Frostpunk on Steam - please redeem the code you can find below and enjoy the game. :)

{code was here}

It would be awesome if you were kind enough to tweet about the resolution (others may not be aware that they have purchased an illegitimate copy of the game) of the whole case. And - just to  be safe in the future - please try to avoid suspiciously attractive offers and buy games on Steam, GOG.com or Humble Store as they are verified retailers.

Sorry once more for the whole situation, thanks for the understanding and enjoy your week!

helo every1 im new here but i was living in group home 4 last few mointh so i mised the sumer sale. wen is the fall sale i still have some steam walet left over and im waintng 4 some game 2 go on sale that went on sale duirn sumer sale. thx tim.

helo every1 im new here but i was living in group home 4 last few mointh so i mised the sumer sale. wen is the fall sale i still have some steam walet left over and im waintng 4 some game 2 go on sale that went on sale duirn sumer sale. thx tim.
giphy.gif

514c3b3ba042f.jpeg

ur a dumba** delete that pic be4 i give u negetive fedback.... and can u answer my q ples wen does fall sale start....and its bulls*** u cant even buy marvil ult aliance bundle now iwas in group home and dint even have chance 2 buy it its so f****** unfair.

foxa**gamer u have a** in ur name becus ur an a******... and yes my dad is a lawyer here in gaithersburg, md... so we can and willl sue ur a** if necesary 4 libel becus ur acusing me of being smoe1 im not and harasing me... now can u ples just anser my original queston. thx tim.

foxa**gamer u have a** in ur name becus ur an a******... and yes my dad is a lawyer here in gaithersburg, md... so we can and willl sue ur a** if necesary 4 libel becus ur acusing me of being smoe1 im not and harasing me... now can u ples just anser my original queston. thx tim.
hello friend i too was in a group home and missed the awesome steam summer sale, i hear the fall sale was cancelled however. My dad is a lawyer is Annapolis MD...if your dad and my dad combine powers they can sue steam and we can have our sale

dont listen to this f***s they are just jealous their dads aren't lawyers

a**h*****

my dad is the president and this is what he said

jk3jgyj9_1pe67nk_k21uhk.png

bread's done
Back