Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Can't wait for BL3. I'm a lightweight BL player, but totally enjoyed the dialogues. BL2 was my favorite.
BL%20play%20time_zpsxnd23lzk.jpg

There is one true god, and his name is DAO.

Fwiw MGSV: The Phantom Pain is 4.99 on humble bundle. If you have a monthly subscription it's an additional 10% off which takes it to 4.49

Also I have no idea who the hell is chomping at the bit for a KoA remaster

Fwiw MGSV: The Phantom Pain is 4.99 on humble bundle. If you have a monthly subscription it's an additional 10% off which takes it to 4.49

Also I have no idea who the hell is chomping at the bit for a KoA remaster
We all know THQ Nordic loves to remaster things - see Red Faction: Guerrilla, Darksiders games, and Titan Quest.

KoA: Reckoning could use a Remaster namely to fix/improve the difficulty out-the-box, since....even on it's highest settings, it can be still way too easy. This is especially true if you do at least a fair deal of the side quests that are there.

Can't speak on the HeartCore Mod for KOA:R. Never tried it.

I got a beta code for the new Call of Duty (Black Ops 4 Blackout) game. It does use battle.net If intrested please let me know.

Its early access. Starts on the 14th.

Last edited by a moderator:
If anyone is sitting on a shitload of bing points they have xbox gift cards 25% off normal... I really hate myself for being lazy at the moment but if anyone wants to cash out I'm willing to buy some.

If anyone is sitting on a shitload of bing points they have xbox gift cards 25% off normal... I really hate myself for being lazy at the moment but if anyone wants to cash out I'm willing to buy some.
Any good W10 Store exclusive titles for the PC actually on sale there?

I already have Gears 4 and Forza Horizon 3 + content DLC's BTW.

EDIT:

Only thing about those Microsoft and XBox Gift Cards is you have 90 days to use them, before they expire. Would be nice if something went on sale...like NOW.

I have a Glorious Gaming mouse mat. Thing is top notch.

Worth the price and it’s huge. Perfect for my master race Pc setup. Such a master race Pc needs a master race mouse mat.

Battlefield 1 worth $5 for SP?
Yes.

This SP campaign is one of DICE's better campaigns since BC2. B/c it's a handful of short stories here, you never run into a lot of the typical problems of DICE's stories of obvious cliches, poor writing, bad dialogue, etc. You just really don't have enough time per story to run into that stuff where these stories go on too long, TBH. All killer and no filler.

Should take about 5-10 hours to finish, depending on your difficulty and if you have to replay long-winded and poorly spaced-out auto-saves over and over.

But, really though - BF1's MP is amazing. You should really make sure you give that a chance and check that out.

Just to clarify: 24 hours to redeem from the time of its release (should end around 1-2 PM ET on Friday), and you must own the base game already.

I spent a little time with it this afternoon. There's two big additions that this DLC brings to the story mode: There's a new chapter called Arctic Cruise, and a new challenge mode called Death Wish. Here's the major issue: You need to progress through Death Wish in order to unlock chapters in Arctic Cruise, and Death Wish is really fucking hard. I enjoy a challenging 3D platformer but this is overdoing it to the point of being completely unenjoyable. It seems to have been created solely for the the speedrunning crowd that has mastered the game and knows the layout of these levels like the back of their hand.

There is an EZ mode available for each challenge, but to unlock it, you need to spend five balls of yarn. Yarn is a limited resource in the game used to create hats; once it's gone, it's gone. If you want extra you have to grind community-made levels and play through those to find more.

If Death Wish was an entirely optional challenge mode for people who wanted to simulate getting kicked in the balls over and over, then sure, sounds great, let those people enjoy it. But to gate the legitimately good content behind it is mind-boggling. I lost all desire to continue with this DLC, which is a shame because the base game is remarkably good and Arctic Cruise looks like a worthy addition. But Death Wish is straight garbage and ruins the whole thing.

EDIT: Good news: Devs came to their senses and took down the Death Wish requirements to play through Arctic Cruise. Bad news: Arctic Cruise actually kinda sucks. Confusing layout and awful camera thanks to some of the tighter corridors (especially in Act 3). The cruise ship is super detailed but never used to its potential. Not a very good DLC at all.

Wait, what did you drop the other $5 on?

BF1 (base) is only $5.

Premium Pass (for DLC maps) is currently free.
Burnout Paradise Remastered.

Because what with Forza 5 GOTY, Forza 6 Apex, Forza Horizon 3 with Hot Wheels and Blizzard Mountain, and Forza Horizon 2, it's not like I have any open-world racing games to play or anything. . . .

EDIT: And I'm downloading the FH4 demo right now, because, I don't know, I just figured I'd take two weeks off of work . . .

anyone have a roundabout way to add this free dlc (today only) to your library?

https://store.steampowered.com/app/787340/A_Hat_in_Time__Seal_the_Deal

thanks, but i get this error. were you able to add it to your library ok?

An error was encountered while processing your request:

There was a problem adding this product to your Steam account.

Burnout Paradise Remastered.

Because what with Forza 5 GOTY, Forza 6 Apex, Forza Horizon 3 with Hot Wheels and Blizzard Mountain, and Forza Horizon 2, it's not like I have any open-world racing games to play or anything. . . .

EDIT: And I'm downloading the FH4 demo right now, because, I don't know, I just figured I'd take two weeks off of work . . .
Nice @ BOP Remastered. Still haven't gotten around to checking out that one, since pre-ordering it.

I've really been enjoying Forza Horizon 3. That racer's awesome.

Supposedly they're well-made products, but I mean, come on:

Glorious_Logo_Fixed.png

:puke:
I honestly thought at first that this was pulled from Futurama or something of the ilk.

Oh, speaking of Futurama... That Disenchantment on Netflix is pretty solid.

EDIT:

Only thing about those Microsoft and XBox Gift Cards is you have 90 days to use them, before they expire. Would be nice if something went on sale...like NOW.
Good thing Forza Horizon 4 comes out in less than a month. ;)

trying to buy freedom cry for black flag.  Its 4$ on steam with uplay codes, I have the base game from a free giveaway last year on uplay.  I try to check out on steam and it won't let me buy the dlc WTF.  Is there a work around?

Your transaction failed because you are trying to buy 'Assassin's Creed Black Flag - Freedom Cry Pack' which requires ownership of 'Assassin’s Creed® IV Black Flag™'. Please correct the error and try again.

trying to buy freedom cry for black flag. Its 4$ on steam with uplay codes, I have the base game from a free giveaway last year on uplay. I try to check out on steam and it won't let me buy the dlc WTF. Is there a work around?

Your transaction failed because you are trying to buy 'Assassin's Creed Black Flag - Freedom Cry Pack' which requires ownership of 'Assassin’s Creed® IV Black Flag™'. Please correct the error and try again.
Only work around is to buy the base game on steam, or buy the standalone Freedom Cry which is $5.99. You can't buy DLC without buying the base game first on Steam. Doesn't matter if you own the base game on Uplay.

bread's done
Back