Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
So Wildstar, the MMO that was going to kill WoW because hardcore attunement and slow, unrewarding 40-man raiding is what everybody really wanted, shuts down on November 28. I actually really liked the design of the game world and questing in it. Too bad that is where the actual fun stopped.
With the hold Blizzard and WoW have on the MMO market, I don't really think any game has a chance of killing off that game anytime soon...

It's only me that FissFiss doesn't like, because I don't respect any sort of "hype train dudebro are you even a real gamer if you don't wear Gunnar Optiks in your parent's basement" posts. I accept that mainstream people enjoy ripping on Pickle Rick pipes and making moth memes, and it's fun for me to mock them for being vapid.

Last edited by a moderator:
Where is the sell all cards button in Enhanced Steam?
It's on the account details page at the bottom. Click carefully!

I4wqRJU.png

It's only me that FissFiss doesn't like, because I don't respect any sort of "hype train dudebro are you even a real gamer if you don't wear Gunnar Optiks in your parent's basement" posts. I accept that mainstream people enjoy ripping on Pickle Rick pipes and making moth memes, and it's fun for me to mock them for being vapid.
Maybe it's because you're a Rich-Spence-white-supremacist

Maybe it's because you're a Rich-Spence-white-supremacist
Yeah that's Richard Spencer just before he gets punched in the face with the title "Imminently Punchable" that references warreni's title as a joke, and we already went over that a while ago when that moron Ex assumed I was trying to ruin the site and threatened to tattle to CheapyD and get me banned. Must be pretty hard to not have a knee-jerk reaction to seeing his face, even though the context in no way advocates Nazism since it's literally a scene where a Nazi gets punched in the face on live television.

Also not changing it. Not my fault if people can't think about it for more than two seconds.

When you're in the lead on Sonic & Sega All Stars Racing Transformed and get hit with the super glove:

Wj0NeVD.gif

Yeah that's Richard Spencer just before he gets punched in the face with the title "Imminently Punchable" that references warreni's title as a joke, and we already went over that a while ago when that moron Ex assumed I was trying to ruin the site and threatened to tattle to CheapyD and get me banned. Must be pretty hard to not have a knee-jerk reaction to seeing his face, even though the context in no way advocates Nazism since it's literally a scene where a Nazi gets punched in the face on live television.

Also not changing it. Not my fault if people can't think about it for more than two seconds.

When you're in the lead on Sonic & Sega All Stars Racing Transformed and get hit with the super glove:

Wj0NeVD.gif
That's exactly what a Rich-Spence-white-supremacist WOULD say!

Wj0NeVD.gif
not fooling me u nazi

Wj0NeVD.gif
How to virtue signal: by Blade

How to virtue signal: by Blade
Hilarious that you accuse me of being a white supremacist then accuse me of virtue signaling when I explain it because you couldn't figure it out. How to project some insecurities when you're proven completely wrong by: you.

Wj0NeVD.gif
Since no one asked, here is my two cents: Blade, I get that you are trying to be ironic or whatever, but even though your avatar is about to get punched in the face, he is at the time of the image you actually use, in the midst of spouting some nazi bullshit. I realize this is my own limitation, but I don't understand why a person ostensibly against what your avatar stands for would want to use that as their avatar.

Since no one asked, here is my two cents: Blade, I get that you are trying to be ironic or whatever, but even though your avatar is about to get punched in the face, he is at the time of the image you actually use, in the midst of spouting some nazi bullshit. I realize this is my own limitation, but I don't understand why a person ostensibly against what your avatar stands for would want to use that as their avatar.
That's the best point out of this whole kerfuffle. An image taken from a few frames later would work much better as Blade's avatar.

The title is "Imminently Punchable" and the still is him milliseconds away from getting punched. If it was a still of the fist connecting, people would still bitch and call me a Nazi/fascist for advocating censorship of free speech. It's fine as it is, since it alerts both SJW's who can't comprehend it and reactionaries who do without being too graphic or explicit.

To get us all back on track, I apologize to the Steam ahead for eating Chinese for lunch instead of $0.25 clearance Walmart pizza.
Is this legit? Is the price per slice? Where can I get some? Fake news unless you have a source. Need ZIP codes, man.

The title is "Imminently Punchable" and the still is him milliseconds away from getting punched. If it was a still of the fist connecting, people would still bitch and call me a Nazi/fascist for advocating censorship of free speech. It's fine as it is, since it alerts both SJW's who can't comprehend it and reactionaries who do without being too graphic or explicit.
can you stop with the virtue signalling you stupid nazi

Is GMG still allowed here?

Metal Gear Triple Pack $3.99

This pack includes:
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes
Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
Castlevania Triple Pack $2.99 (may have region lock)

This pack includes:
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate HD
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Ultimate Edition
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 Digital Bundle (sub 45707)
And some other bundles

JumcJnm.jpg

Watch out I bough the Castlevania triple pack and it does have a region lock for lords of shadow 2.
I had the same problem when I bought the $10 action bundle a while back. There was a separate bundle added to my order automatically that contained individual keys for each LoS2 item. Definitely contact support if you don't have one.

bread's done
Back